"~TMD TMD Towa-Sama Maji Daitenshi~"Tokoyami Towa

/vt/ insanity and antis

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Funny. I don't really buy it, but funny. A lot of people are going to be eating this bait, though
I mean...

She isn't very stealthy when it comes to her /vt/ visits.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My new favorite sperg spot to lurk in for vtuber autism (Varis) has had 1 new post

View attachment 62736

That is all
lmao im sorry for necroing a post but i just noticed that he left a response

varis2.png

I was doing my rounds on the kiwi thread because it seems like Blackjack01 and some of the randys are still shitting it up, sad!

One of the more recent tisms is Blackjack posting a random /vt/ compilation about Pink Wigger Woman's crimes

vttism.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
lmao im sorry for necroing a post but i just noticed that he left a response

View attachment 65826

I was doing my rounds on the kiwi thread because it seems like Blackjack01 and some of the randys are still shitting it up, sad!

One of the more recent tisms is Blackjack posting a random /vt/ compilation about Pink Wigger Woman's crimes

Congrats Samurai, you live so rent-free in some random sperg's head that he called you out by name in a fucking edit to seethe at you. How's it feel to be as big as Sithis?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Congrats Samurai, you live so rent-free in some random sperg's head that he called you out by name in a fucking edit to seethe at you. How's it feel to be as big as Sithis?
It is nice to know that our public awareness has grown to the point that most dramanigs in other websites probably know of us.

Negzana

Sisters complaining about "Suisei favoritism"

Negzana

tgmslc

Sisters complaining about "Suisei favoritism"
I wanna complain about tourists being clueless but then I remember that Suisei left INNK in 2019, i.e. before a global pandemic fucked us all in the head.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Anon made a post so retarded it gave me nostalgia for the /jp/ of yesteryear
1711461457488.png

tgmslc

1000006406.jpg
Drama losers caught bookmarking Tweets to try and use later for bait threads, lmao

:thatsbait:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

tgmslc

I don't get it, what does this have to do with Doki? They're birds? Is that the best they can do?
They had tried to act like a stream Kiara did last year with one of the alleged NijiEN clique members was somehow new so they could try and drag HoloEN down with the sinking Nijisanji ship. So I guess the logic was "Clique + Kiara, and Kiara + Mumei, therefore Mumei + Clique".

Nevermind that the stream was way before the winter Niji yabs. Or that the entire clique narrative is (currently) a /vt/ original fiction.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't get it, what does this have to do with Doki? They're birds? Is that the best they can do?
Mumei responding to Kiara means she actually fucking hates Doki and all her friendship was just a lie

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They had tried to act like a stream Kiara did last year with one of the alleged NijiEN clique members was somehow new so they could try and drag HoloEN down with the sinking Nijisanji ship. So I guess the logic was "Clique + Kiara, and Kiara + Mumei, therefore Mumei + Clique".

Nevermind that the stream was way before the winter Niji yabs. Or that the entire clique narrative is (currently) a /vt/ original fiction.
They deserve an olympic medal in mental gymnastics for this logic

tgmslc

Negzana

Wanted to search up people's opinions on ID3 annis so far so searched up Kobo on /vt/ and wished I didn't.

tgmslc

Wanted to search up people's opinions on ID3 annis so far so searched up Kobo on /vt/ and wished I didn't.
Oh, yeah, searching up any of the Holomems with a loli model on /vt/ is just asking to see barely-censored loli hentai. They were using the same cropped hentai art of Kobo for her general thread for like two weeks.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

braindoko

This series of posts is definitely vt insanity but also borderline genius
So the /asp/ - Aspiring Vtuber and Startup had drama that led to a unicorn-friendly split /wasp/ (the W is for women only).
/asp/ now has a mostly male 1view population. In their quest for viewers one of them found a way to inflate CCV:
>>72272098
I have discovered that every user connected to a VRChat instance with a media player open on a stream count as an individual viewer.
Apparently this was posted by a VRChat guy known as Crane. Its technically not botting as the views are real people, but anon has some qualms
>>72289380
- very unlikely to result in long-term viewership changes
- very unlikely that anyone is actually watching the stream and doubly unlikely that they'll ever actually interact
- dopamine crash later on when ordinary streaming activities don't reach the same heights as embeded viewers
Crane embeded other thread guys too, and even plans to buy access to more popular worlds with video players
>>72277259
If I paid for spookyghostboo's patreon I could do this in The Black Cat, where very few players could change the video. It is the most popular world in VRChat. That is where the most viewers could be gained from this method.
With this method he could bump a 1-3 CCV chuuba to 50 CCV. He also rationalizes that since Opera did this with Aura and got away he can too
>>72281404
If OperaGX can use embeds to boost views, so can we. VRChat is free for Desktop. I encorage anyone with a PC (Hopefully all of you) to install this game and see if there are any other public worlds we can do this in. It would be like putting on CNN at the airport.

Morality and effectiveness aside I feel this guy deserves the Autistic Winner medal for finding this loophole

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Fextralife, part 2

Top Bottom