"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

/vt/ insanity and antis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rotpockets (an insane Mori hater who sperged out in the homeland thread a couple months ago) resurfaced yesterday. Josh conveniently moved the autism into a separate thread.

If there is one thing I miss on TVA, it is schizo drivebys.

They are always comedy-gold.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Rotpockets (an insane Mori hater who sperged out in the homeland thread a couple months ago) resurfaced yesterday. Josh conveniently moved the autism into a separate thread.

Him admitting he watched Interspecies Reviewers and Rent-a-girlfriend (origin of the cuckbeat meme, he even rated it an 8/10 on MAL lmao) is the funniest shit ive read on here or the farms

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It still amazes me how much /pgc/ fucking hates @thhrang even to this day, mofo essentially became their personal boogieman/glowYamanba federal agent who's everyone and anyone.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm so proud of you for winning. It's nice to see one of our own reaching great heights!

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Saw this before It gets deleted by jannies
1672953496170.png
I assume this supposed to be Bae? where this picture from I feel I have seen it before but I don't think is from the batch the homeland found a while ago.

edit: my dumbass almost forgot to save the picture itself
1672954794535.png

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It wasn’t in the original pictures, but it was posted here within the last month or so as unconfirmed, but plausible.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 9834
I assume this supposed to be Bae? where this picture from I feel I have seen it before but I don't think is from the batch the homeland found a while ago.

It has been posted here before, I don't think a source has ever been given. It definitely fits Bae as fashionable Asian girl who is obsessed with coffee, though, so I would not be surprised if it were legit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It has been posted here before, I don't think a source has ever been given. It definitely fits Bae as fashionable Asian girl who is obsessed with coffee, though, so I would not be surprised if it were legit.
The first place i saw that "bae" pic was with this femboy HoloResearcher.
(Archive)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Now we need another picture of the tub with the water draining to confirm if it's from the Southern Hemisphere.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Bae's supposed to be pretty short, right? Anyone know how tall a bag of... Lavazza?... is? We can't see her lower half, but we should be able to get a decent estimate from the top half of her body.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Bae's supposed to be pretty short, right? Anyone know how tall a bag of... Lavazza?... is? We can't see her lower half, but we should be able to get a decent estimate from the top half of her body.
Well...
The average bathtub size in Australia is 170cm x 70 cm. A fantastic example of a great bath around this size is the Simone bath. This is a brass bath with a white acrylic coating. It's a good choice if you're limited on space but want a classic and sophisticated tub without the high price tag.
(source)

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 9834

I don't think this is her. The girl in the picture is Dalena from Chonnyday. I remember someone actually shared videos of her in either TVA or Homeland asking if that was Bae and the response were an unanimous "no". Doesn't even sound like her too tbh.

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
/vt/ seaYamanbas will create and then bump anti-niji threads for days and days to win their retard console war
They literally have nothing better to do than squat bait threads and bump them from page 10, which is obvious any time there's a 20+ minute break between posts
They'll also make the same threads over and over, with the same filename:
People pointing out these threads: https://archive.palanq.win/vt/search/text/archive filename sea
You're left with two possibilities:
-it's one guy making dozens of identical bait threads
-an entire race will do this for months on end
All of this is defended by the seaYamanba janny (powerword: Nathanael Limbong) who will give you a 3-day for naming the brown
1668569407833.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
/vt/ seaYamanbas will create and then bump anti-niji threads for days and days to win their retard console war
They literally have nothing better to do than squat bait threads and bump them from page 10, which is obvious any time there's a 20+ minute break between posts
They'll also make the same threads over and over, with the same filename:
People pointing out these threads: https://archive.palanq.win/vt/search/text/archive filename sea
You're left with two possibilities:
-it's one guy making dozens of identical bait threads
-an entire race will do this for months on end
All of this is defended by the seaYamanba janny (powerword: Nathanael Limbong) who will give you a 3-day for naming the brown
View attachment 11056
This is honestly almost as schizophrenic as the posts you’re presenting. Retards who whine about this have obviously used no other boards on 4chan in about the past five years or so, if ever. Also the Limbong image is so funny because terminally online whiners take a single Facebook comment and ran with it into a huge narrative on how there’s this omniscient SEA janny watching over the board.

sneed

World-famous performance artist Notorious S.E.A.
This is honestly almost as schizophrenic as the posts you’re presenting. Retards who whine about this have obviously used no other boards on 4chan in about the past five years or so, if ever. Also the Limbong image is so funny because terminally online whiners take a single Facebook comment and ran with it into a huge narrative on how there’s this omniscient SEA janny watching over the board.
I'm not personally convinced about this Limbong shitter but there's very obviously a SEAjanny. You can say whatever ghastly thing you want about Yamanbas/chinks/gooks/etc, but the moment you say "seamonkey" you're liable for a 3 day ban. Uttering the forbidden word gets a harsher ban than what you can get for "doxxxXXXxing" a vtuber.

Potatohead

I mean the Limbong event was true, I actually tripped across the exact post and comment on facebook before immediately checking /vt/ to see the anon response.

Course the whole facebook account got nuked and it was a /jp/ janny, which predictably set off an autism war of /jp/tards deciding to speedrun hololive threads of their images, forcing mods to archive said threads immediately for a period of 10 hours or so.

Whether or not he remains a janny on /jp/, migrated to /vt/, or gave up the position is unclear. Couldn’t keep up with the autism of 2 boards at the same time.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm not personally convinced about this Limbong shitter but there's very obviously a SEAjanny. You can say whatever ghastly thing you want about Yamanbas/chinks/gooks/etc, but the moment you say "seamonkey" you're liable for a 3 day ban. Uttering the forbidden word gets a harsher ban than what you can get for "doxxxXXXxing" a vtuber.
Racism gets you banned on every board.

I mean the Limbong event was true, I actually tripped across the exact post and comment on facebook before immediately checking /vt/ to see the anon response.

Course the whole facebook account got nuked and it was a /jp/ janny, which predictably set off an autism war of /jp/tards deciding to speedrun hololive threads of their images, forcing mods to archive said threads immediately for a period of 10 hours or so.

Whether or not he remains a janny on /jp/, migrated to /vt/, or gave up the position is unclear. Couldn’t keep up with the autism of 2 boards at the same time.
I'm not doubting some random user said he was a janny on Facebook. It's called lying, plenty of people do it on the Internet.

I'm asking for the proof that he was actually a janny which I am almost certain does not exist.

Top Bottom