"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Limkin

That's assuming they don't debut with 3D models instead of Live2D. It is weird that none of them have shown their Live2D models and they also don't have art that matches what their Live2D would look like. I think they are a full 3D gen.
Remember when Sony did it. Because I do. They had 2 vsingers with 3D models only and they were so bad for a variety of reasons that they had to take a break from streaming, scrap it entirely and speedrun live2d models. If this is what they are going for it's an awful idea as I don't believe in "Cover magic"

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1693835795091.png
Sony is going to bought the ownership of this place from The Proctor and somehow they would ruin it. I dont believe in Cover having some kind of Mystic because i dont like a single JP member that much since the 3rd gen but Sony its just awful in Vtubing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Remember when Sony did it. Because I do. They had 2 vsingers with 3D models only and they were so bad for a variety of reasons that they had to take a break from streaming, scrap it entirely and speedrun live2d models. If this is what they are going for it's an awful idea as I don't believe in "Cover magic"
Cover already has 4 girls with exclusively 3D models and none of the girls have issues using their 3D models for normal streaming activities.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The song was fine and their designs are basic but not bad. Cover can do whatever weird shit they want with this gen, I just want the rakugo girl to actually do rakugo.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The song was fine and their designs are basic but not bad. Cover can do whatever weird shit they want with this gen, I just want the rakugo girl to actually do rakugo.
THERES RAKUGO?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Limkin

Cover already has 4 girls with exclusively 3D models and none of the girls have issues using their 3D models for normal streaming activities.

I am joking but you get the point. You need to tailor it for a person for proper tracking, their PC has to be able to run it, they need to learn how to properly drive it to avoid glitches. Preexisting members had years to make this non-issue for their personal use and I still find Roboco to be weird occasionally. Unless they were ironing this out for the last half a year it's going to be the same as when any other gen got their 3D models for streaming - glitches, doesn't behave properly and requires fine tweaking to look good.
I wholeheartedly agree with the Sony part, I still have no idea how they squandered trilingual blue kirin girl and never promoted her anywhere.

Awoogers

I am joking but you get the point. You need to tailor it for a person for proper tracking, their PC has to be able to run it, they need to learn how to properly drive it to avoid glitches. Preexisting members had years to make this non-issue for their personal use and I still find Roboco to be weird occasionally. Unless they were ironing this out for the last half a year it's going to be the same as when any other gen got their 3D models for streaming - glitches, doesn't behave properly and requires fine tweaking to look good.
I wholeheartedly agree with the Sony part, I still have no idea how they squandered trilingual blue kirin girl and never promoted her anywhere.

after all these years and this shit is still funny to me

sora somehow is a fall queen when she dons her 3d

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I think you are overestimating the difficulty of Cover's Home3D tech. It seems to be easy enough to use that girls have no problem picking it up after they get their 3D, now. Home3D doesn't seem like it requires any special tracking. Also, it is at least light enough to where Bae has no issues with it on her laptop. Either way, any tracking-related stuff would be ironed-out pre-debut.

Edit: words

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have no idea what this ultimately is, but I'm looking forward to the streams. May they live up to the idol dreams of YAGOO...hopefully.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
Do my eyes deceive me or are all their designs flat or bordering on flat in the chest area? Or are my standards for booba just too far gone?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I have no idea what this ultimately is, but I'm looking forward to the streams. May they live up to the idol dreams of YAGOO...hopefully.
Yagoo had to make an entire new branch to keep his dream alive?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

She is angry that people tought this was a mixed branch due to her flatness :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Do my eyes deceive me or are all their designs flat or bordering on flat in the chest area? Or are my standards for booba just too far gone?
I see 2 cutting boards, 2 small, and 1 medium?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Nerissa leaking important information....

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Rakugo huh……this bitch better have Joshiraku and My Master has No Tail in her favorites.

For reference on that last one because I am certain 99.9% of you haven’t heard of it before. Its a manga about a Tanuki learning to do Rakugo. Its a fun manga and got an anime adaptation. I will now link this fun little animation that was done years ago to advertise the manga.

Nerissa leaking important information....

Would not shock me if this ends up being spot-on with how they actually are lmao.

Sporg

Overall, the designs look like something from BanG Dream / D4DJ, individual outfits with a common theme.

Top Bottom