"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
So they are going to be RIOT,Brave and Sony refugees? IDK how to feel about that to be honest.....

TakogekiMonday

I feel called out but hey is not her brother Kaoru? there was precedents

Im so confused about this project, why they needed a entire branch exclusively for idol stuff, after discussing with the dark council of rrats masters i remember that at the beginning of this year of our lord yagoo blessed be his baseball bat, companies like AKB48 were starting a complete overhaul of how they operate at least gen wise

View attachment 43653

I dont remember where i said it here on the farms but i was KINDA joking that this was somehow going to apply to cover, well Yagoo has proved me that he is a idolfag of the highest caliber

HOW DARE THIS WHORE TO RECOGNIZE STARS EXIST

View attachment 43654

Edit: is worse, she even follow ALL Holostars including Tempus, more rocks are incoming
Even following Tempura, welp this woman earn my respect already

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All of ReGLOSS follow all of the Stars.
Don't new Holo Twitter accounts come with all members pre-followed? I know unicorns were celebrating when fuwamoco unfollowed all of the males instantly upon getting access to theirs.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Don't new Holo Twitter accounts come with all members pre-followed? I know unicorns were celebrating when fuwamoco unfollowed all of the males instantly upon getting access to theirs.
That happened? I know one of Advent's Twitter account got leaked and at that time they only followed 3 accounts which many assumed were their genmates. And don't they get access to their Twitter account the moment they got announced?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Im so confused about this project, why they needed a entire branch exclusively for idol stuff,
I'm not sure it's safe to assume "idol" is what they're going for here. That hasn't been brought up in any of the promo material so far AFAIK, and it would be kind of weird to set up a new branch to go in that direction when standard Hololive already has that image.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That happened? I know one of Advent's Twitter account got leaked and at that time they only followed 3 accounts which many assumed were their genmates. And don't they get access to their Twitter account the moment they got announced?
Don't take me at my word, that just something I saw people talking about back then.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm not sure it's safe to assume "idol" is what they're going for here. That hasn't been brought up in any of the promo material so far AFAIK, and it would be kind of weird to set up a new branch to go in that direction when standard Hololive already has that image.
For sure idol adjacent. Their design screams Bang Dream, D4DJ, Love Live, and all those music idol gatcha games.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well might as well put out my hopes and dreams - Ririka is Beryl.
Didn't she leave her last corpo cause she wanted to Collab in English?

Tho I guess she could still do that from the JP branch to en but it would be weird considering she seemed to want to prioritize English streaming

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
god if its actually beryl im just gonna scream
I'm trying to remember from Beryl's graduation stream but iirc she was in some small JP vtuber corpo and was isolated from the rest of her gen, co-workers and managers cus of time differences similar to Kiara I guess. If she is in this device thingy I hope she has moved or maybe she intends to appeal to non-JP audiences. One of Holo's advantage would be having someone streaming at all hours of the day..

edit:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
After Cover grabbed some arguable unknowns for Advent, I'm willing to believe they managed to get a couple more small gems honestly. Cross branch collabing has been open and all over the place more recently as well what with all the off collabs and such. So I wouldn't think there's too many issues on that front either. Hell if their "market more over seas" goal is being put into motion, then you probably want even more cross branching. Grabbing someone who works from the mindset of wanting to do more english stuff in your JP branch is probably a good move in that aspect.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Welp this girl already interacting with a Homo so she has done more than all of HoloX and Holo5 to kill unicorns before debut.

TUD
image.png
[a]

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently JP already figured one out and it was a girl who did a RIP cover?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently JP already figured one out and it was a girl who did a RIP cover?
Damn, who knew that contest would spawn so many relevant artists?

Limkin

Damn, who knew that contest would spawn so many relevant artists?
Trust the method. That guy knows exactly what he is doing it will all work in the end. After all, participating in contests isn't going to pay the rent for the month /s

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't find who it is people are guessing about. This is the only one that seems like a maybe.

Edit: This girl also have potential.

Edit2: I think people are speculating the above pink girl is Kanade.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Funny how we guessed every advent member before they even debuted but these fucking nips are having trouble finding girls who they already have the voices for, pathetic.

Top Bottom