"Get some help"Kaela Kovalskia

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Well might as well put out my hopes and dreams - Ririka is Beryl.

Seriously though, The closest sounding one she could be from the MV is Ririka. It might be too much kayfabe to hinder how much English she actually knows. Also I selfishly want to enjoy her content in English. But if she's in that's amazing. I'm more worried she's going to pop up in some random indie corpo before Phase 3.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
FuwaMoco doubling down on them being a new branch. Also it's pronounced "device."

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seriously though, The closest sounding one she could be from the MV is Ririka. It might be too much kayfabe to hinder how much English she actually knows. Also I selfishly want to enjoy her content in English. But if she's in that's amazing. I'm more worried she's going to pop up in some random indie corpo before Phase 3.

How good of a singer was her? This is looking really weird because nobody can grasp something from the MV
Also Omu is the same illustrator of Kaoru from Holostars(so 2nd Holo Child).Also as @The Rrat pointed out there still no sight of their L2D
Normally they have post with their model and some random words but now its just them speaking with some drawings and nothing else.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
That's assuming they don't debut with 3D models instead of Live2D. It is weird that none of them have shown their Live2D models and they also don't have art that matches what their Live2D would look like. I think they are a full 3D gen.
They do have the typical Cover riggers credited in their Twitter profile.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Welp this girl already interacting with a Homo so she has done more than all of HoloX and Holo5 to kill unicorns before debut.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
How good of a singer was her? This is looking really weird because nobody can grasp something from the MV
I'll link my post from the EN3 thread where I highlighted some of her singing. Though they are in English, so it won't help that much with JP singing. To me, Ririka's singing "in general" sounded in a range that Beryl would sing at.
Singing vids here

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

god if its actually beryl im just gonna scream

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Wait, is Beryl native Japanese? I don't believe Cover has hired any non-natives for JP talents yet.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Wait, is Beryl native Japanese? I don't believe Cover has hired any non-natives for JP talents yet.
Does Coco count as native? Isn't she a hafu that grew up in murica?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While I may not particularly care for this group, I am not against Cover trying new things, I know a lot of us dislike change because it's uncomfortable and a lot of the time it doesn't work out, but change, specially in corpos is important. How many corpos do you know that have stagnated into shitty products by simply doing the same thing over and over? A lot, don't fucking lie, so I'm quite happy that they're actually putting time and money into one of these projects instead of just limply throwing it out there with no fanfare like the horror game.

I'm also amused that the only thing /vt/ is saying about this group is complaining about the Rikka thing, it really seems this project is targeted primarily at nips, westoids do not apply.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Welp this girl already interacting with a Homo so she has done more than all of HoloX and Holo5 to kill unicorns before debut.

Unicorn Mafia at her door already.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Autistis music woman interacting with autistic music man is enough to make them lose their marbles. They should make sure not to have children and not participate in the raising of them to not make more weak ass bitches. Although they are pretty good at staying virgins on their own

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, ReGloss is a pun, right? I can't see them using such a weird name without it being a pun. I think it is pronounced the same way in Japanese as the word "Regrowth".

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Anybody haves a prediction? I just see people saying random names. @Style seems to know something.Hey buddy can you tell us?
Kanade is almost certainly Ashizawa Saki, the girl from Riot MUSIC that was terminated due to a "breach of contract". I shitposted about her looking extremely similar but after hearing her voice I'm 98% sure it's her.

Limkin

So, ReGloss is a pun, right? I can't see them using such a weird name without it being a pun. I think it is pronounced the same way in Japanese as the word "Regrowth".
It probably means "To shine". Re is used in emails as short for "Reply to:" and gloss is probably just google translate from whatever was intended. Add some eigo jouzu magic and you get an average abomination of an attempt at being cool for writing things in english. The fact that there is two sensible explanations is very indicative of how little fucks japs give at writing with proper grammar and checking how much sense the phrase makes

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She is angry that people tought this was a mixed branch due to her flatness :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
I feel called out but hey is not her brother Kaoru? there was precedents

Im so confused about this project, why they needed a entire branch exclusively for idol stuff, after discussing with the dark council of rrats masters i remember that at the beginning of this year of our lord yagoo blessed be his baseball bat, companies like AKB48 were starting a complete overhaul of how they operate at least gen wise

Screenshot_283.jpg

I dont remember where i said it here on the farms but i was KINDA joking that this was somehow going to apply to cover, well Yagoo has proved me that he is a idolfag of the highest caliber

HOW DARE THIS WHORE TO RECOGNIZE STARS EXIST

Fwg7Xi_WAAEbaGt.png

Edit: is worse, she even follow ALL Holostars including Tempus, more rocks are incoming

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I feel called out but hey is not her brother Kaoru? there was precedents

Im so confused about this project, why they needed a entire branch exclusively for idol stuff, after discussing with the dark council of rrats masters i remember that at the beginning of this year of our lord yagoo blessed be his baseball bat, companies like AKB48 were starting a complete overhaul of how they operate at least gen wise

View attachment 43653

I dont remember where i said it here on the farms but i was KINDA joking that this was somehow going to apply to cover, well Yagoo has proved me that he is a idolfag of the highest caliber

HOW DARE THIS WHORE TO RECOGNIZE STARS EXIST

View attachment 43654

Edit: is worse, she even follow ALL Holostars including Tempus, more rocks are incoming
All of ReGLOSS follow all of the Stars.

Top Bottom