"DUMMY Thic = grammar ????? right????"Utatane Nasa

DEV_IS Discussion/Debut Thread

lvl8

What's IS stand for, Israel? Are these jewbas?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why so negative?

She is kinda growing on me

She and all her genmates have gained the rank of Unicorn Murderers, we only need to know who is the hag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What's IS stand for, Israel? Are these jewbas?
IS: "Inmolating Speculators" because nobody cant figure out what they are,who they are ,so rraters killed themselves.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ashizawa Saki, who terminated from RIOT MUSIC (the vtuber group) for breach of contract last November.
Though I don't know enough about her to determine if it is or isn't her.
I can't find who it is people are guessing about. This is the only one that seems like a maybe.

Edit: This girl also have potential.

Edit2: I think people are speculating the above pink girl is Kanade.

So the guesses so far seem to be:

Ashizawa Saki = Hiodoshi Ao
Amayuri Uno = Otonose Kanade

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So the guesses so far seem to be:

Ashizawa Saki = Hiodoshi Ao
Amayuri Uno = Otonose Kanade
Why would Holo hire a terminated talent? Isn't that like a death sentence in nip work culture? Or does chad yagoo just not give a shit and said "POACH THAT BITCH!" because he felt specially vshojo-esque that day? (It's okay when holo does it)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Why would Holo hire a terminated talent? Isn't that like a death sentence in nip work culture? Or does chad yagoo just not give a shit and said "POACH THAT BITCH!" because he felt specially vshojo-esque that day? (It's okay when holo does it)
Seems like it was more a dispute between her and Sony about how her activities would be.

Also, I don't think it is her, anyway. She is still active on her PL as of 10 hours ago.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Is this a strictly JP branch or is it a mixture of different branches?

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's seeming to be most likely a JP branch with an ESL with Ririka. Probably picked up the ESL to act as a bridge to ID and EN, sort of like how Lui served as a translator when JP6 and Council initially interacted.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Everything point that the first deployment is going to be JP but because how they are divided (they are not Hololive Vanilla JP as confirmed by Koyori) it would not be strange that the next ones could be EN

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Seems like it was more a dispute between her and Sony about how her activities would be.

Also, I don't think it is her, anyway. She is still active on her PL as of 10 hours ago.

Ame Flashbacks :fubukiyabai!:
But seriously speaking perhaps this is a New branch so they problaby have different contracts also the reason why she got terminated from Sony was because of their contracts not allowing PL posting.It seems pretty stupid but she signed it so i guess in the hypothetical case that Cover gets her they figured out a good deal.

Pyhf

It's called Dev_IS (Device) because they're only going to be used as tools to achieve Yagoo's dream

Also on the topic of Chest sizes, they're closer to IRL People standards as opposed to Anime girl pudding melon standards

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't wait for the debut week to see what Gura has planned for streams

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's called Dev_IS (Device) because they're only going to be used as tools to achieve Yagoo's dream

Also on the topic of Chest sizes, they're closer to IRL People standards as opposed to Anime girl pudding melon standards
Tell that to all of the angry coomers bitching about it.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Tell that to all of the angry coomers bitching about it.
Coomers and Unicorns are bitching to hell and back, is glorious

Edit: the unfortunate fate of being flat as a rock heartbeat

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Well might as well put out my hopes and dreams - Ririka is Beryl.
From what little I know of Beryl, there are a few points against her:

- I understand that EOPs find ESL endearing, but does it benefit marketing and outreach at all for Beryl to hide her English fluency as Ririka? Wouldn't it be better to be upfront? E.g. "I can speak English so you're welcome to chat in English, though I'll be focusing on JP content"? I can buy consistent decisions like Bae choosing not to speak any Cantonese at all, or kayfabe like FuwaMoco. But pretending to be ESL for an extended time seems more tiring.
I'm trying to remember from Beryl's graduation stream but iirc she was in some small JP vtuber corpo and was isolated from the rest of her gen, co-workers and managers cus of time differences similar to Kiara I guess. If she is in this device thingy I hope she has moved or maybe she intends to appeal to non-JP audiences. One of Holo's advantage would be having someone streaming at all hours of the day..

edit:

- As above, she left her JP smallcorp partly due to isolation. Unless she has moved, DEV_IS wouldn't help that. Though it's possible that she thought Hololive would be more accommodating, as a company with more staff.
- She was chummy with Phase Connect talents, and Phase Connect is an EN corpo (so less isolation) which has a gen in waiting. Admittedly this is weaker than the other points.

Funny how we guessed every advent member before they even debuted but these fucking nips are having trouble finding girls who they already have the voices for, pathetic.
If ReGLOSS' PLs had been found by now I would have expected that, but I'm not that surprised that they haven't been found. There is a distinct possibility that none of them were known JP content creators, which would delay the search. Also, Shunkan Heartbeat is a generic idol song, except a bit more chill; it doesn't have clear splits for individual ability (and lack thereof) like Rebellion. I think speaking voices would have been easier to work with. Though if they weren't JP content creators before, neither singing or speaking would help that much.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Top Bottom