"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

I don't see the problem.

She tweet this. Then 40min later she goes on a different account and tweet this.

I'll never forgive Eien project for giving dollar store fauna the idea of making a vtuber agency.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She tweet this. Then 40min later she goes on a different account and tweet this.

I'll never forgive Eien project for giving dollar store fauna the idea of making a vtuber agency.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable collapse. It's going to be hilarious when it fails, because how the fuck do you make a business selling sex with women to a bunch of nerds and not make money from it.

Eureka

Murray is live on twitch, with a Doom II IWAD called The Plutonia Experiment.

DeniaL_ei Is also live right now.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm looking forward to the inevitable collapse. It's going to be hilarious when it fails, because how the fuck do you make a business selling sex with women to a bunch of nerds and not make money from it.
tbf only Immy and the bear suck at this, but Immy fuck ups are more in the hilarious side, the bear is a turbo menhera

Salado

niggaphil

FFS why my garbage twitter full of the Vtubers that I am not aware of, and their posts are always get pregnant? :ponrys:

Archive

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

You should be more upset that the whoretuber still got her gag reflex. Where is her experience? Did she skip her throat reps? Not a single ounce of respect for the craft. :jellySlurs:

Margo is going ham on her Birthday Subathon, no limits whatsoever, I think she's off her meds

Hexa is back with some DOOM (2016)

Kyubalt up with more Echo Night

And a curious case: MelParty. I don't really get it, but I'm fascinated by the gimmick. her thing is that she's a narcissist cunt who will haze everyone in chat and will banter back and forth with you. She's like the asshole in class that's funny so you tolerate it. Not short of talking about hooking up with men on clubs and other stuff, with the possibility of making fun of her for fumbling the bag and going back home alone. Her schedule is irregular so she's like Peter Pan that calls you a fag from time to time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Didn't Remi beat her with a 200+ score?

Man, it would be REALLY funny if their superchat spread ends up being mostly NA while the entire continent of EU barely outperforms the fucking Philippines again. :guh:
Remi and Muyu both got 230 IIRC.

@Realticule You did this, but HOW?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
A stupid edit I made in Gimp based on a stupid but funny gif of a certain brown woman I saw earlier.

NyarutransparentDrumsticks.jpg

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You know who ought to be watching this intently?

:rikutazumi:
Here's how you can save that Nijjersanji EN revenue.
:voxppinyourcoke:
:CrushAllowed:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
You should be more upset that the whoretuber still got her gag reflex. Where is her experience? Did she skip her throat reps? Not a single ounce of respect for the craft. :jellySlurs:
Rifu didn't audition these chicks to see if they were actual whores? :pikacringe:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
FFS why my garbage twitter full of the Vtubers that I am not aware of, and their posts are always get pregnant? :ponrys:

Archive

Congratulations to her I guess? New milf vtuber in 9 months

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

GOOD LUCK LADY

Who is this, and how does Assburger know her?

dHxKpS4.png

Salado

Top Bottom