"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
> 29K watching Doki reveal

She's gonna lose the dramafag buff ANY day now, I'm 100% sure of that! :dokibirdWhat:

SHE HAS THE S***N NECK!!

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I guess consuming BL works wonders with mental health????
I was gonna disagree with you but I can't find evidence, all the fujos I watch on the regular are good people (some are degenerates but that's fine). I think you are right and I don't like it. :PomuAngry:

Alex is playing TF2 with the new model, which I really don't vibe with, I hope it's a temporary change just to fix her new visual identity :takocope:

Ashton following up her 2-year anniversary celebration

And the narcisistic cunt that I've mentioned before is back, if you like banter this is the place

niggaphil

PHASE ORIGINAL LESS THAN 50MINS

All of the talents have new office lady costume in this song, except my Romanian wife.
Is this racist against my Romanian wife?
#Tenmalivesmatter
#JusticeForTenma

Edit: Wait why was it privated?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
WOW THE NECK IS BACK

EDIT: Sisters reaction.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Hoooly shit some of you guys here called it and you’re fucking right! IMG_5321.png
Her hairstyle, her OG artist mama, I feel turned on by her new appearance. :MozumiPichi:

niggaphil

Hoooly shit some of you guys here called it and you’re fucking right! View attachment 72375
Now we just need to use Photoshop to change the purple hair color to yellow hair color to the Selen sticker in this forum :dokiSmug:

Edit: By the way, that face expression looks like she is looking at the trashes or Nijisisters

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
She can toggle the eye color, it's just one big dab at... erm, negligible people that don't need to be named. :selenpointandlaugh:

Anime Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Looks like they privated it and reuploaded it for some reason.

Must say Jelly really did well with this. Enjoyed this song a lot

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The rat is extra cute today.
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-23T210845.657.jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-23T211237.401.jpg

:sanasmile:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
VSPOEN is finally announced!

And they are debuting in a week.
vspoen.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
VSPOEN is finally announced!

And they are debuting in a week.
vspoen.png

Didn't expect them to look... so generic. Mostly because VSPO JP has some god-tier models.
I wanna see how popular or not-so-popular they end up being, given the JP version has literally -20 presence in the western market.

Salado

This is so aggressively saccharine, it might have just given me diabetes.

God bless these girls.
It was really sweet

3 YREARS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

closedblas

Didn't expect them to look... so generic. Mostly because VSPO JP has some god-tier models.
I wanna see how popular or not-so-popular they end up being, given the JP version has literally -20 presence in the western market.
1719192492117.pngRemia looks sex and her artist is Nerissa's.
Arya's artist is Ayase Yuu's, who is STUMMY UUUUUOOOHHH.

Anyway, can someone fact check that VSPO has literally never had a graduation/retirement?
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any vtubers other than Selen/Doki who's really into FPS. Maybe there's a market there.
I have a rrat that VSPO JP really depends on the seasonal tourneys to get growth from Niji/Holo collabs. What's there in NA? Fuckin' League Clash?

The Chink

Doki new skin reveal stream is probably one of (maybe not even one of) the greatest new outfit reveal of all time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Komachi Panko 🎋🍭 : Unarchived Karaoke | (6/23/2024)

UNARCHIVED KARAOKE! Comfy tunes.. sad even! #shorts [vDXgn5PWk5g]​

Duvet
Pity Party
Wonderwall
Chihiro
In Bloom
Slow Dancing In The Dark
Lunch
Pedro
Bohemian Rhapsody
Hips Don't Lie
Therefore I Am
Drain You
My Strange Addiction
The Greatest
Plastic Love

She talks just like the Italian people I work with, it's so funny but it's also kinda throwing me for a loop for some reason.

Also mark this post as rrat, but are we sure Panko isn't just an "Italian" from New Joisey? Her English accent is way too polished in a way we Southern Europeans don't learn at school, unlike the Dutch or the Nordics.
She's in/near Rome. She's been studying English since 2020 after she saw HoloMyth debut. Go back and watch her Phase debut in 2022, her English has improved a lot since then and it has become far more casual. Her English makes sense for someone that has been practicing for nearly 4 years and spent 2 of those years working at an English speaking company with English speaking coworkers.

Last edited:

Salado

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Salado

Top Bottom