"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
VSPOEN is finally announced!

And they are debuting in a week.
vspoen.png

Proctor sleeps and VSPO EN is announced.
View attachment 72391Remia looks sex and her artist is Nerissa's.
Arya's artist is Ayase Yuu's, who is STUMMY UUUUUOOOHHH.

Anyway, can someone fact check that VSPO has literally never had a graduation/retirement?
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any vtubers other than Selen/Doki who's really into FPS. Maybe there's a market there.
I have a rrat that VSPO JP really depends on the seasonal tourneys to get growth from Niji/Holo collabs. What's there in NA? Fuckin' League Clash?
VSPO have not had a graduation. History of VSPO

VSPO is not a Brave product, it was basically bought. Additionally, many of the members came to VSPO through the same process of early Holo - nepotism. Super curious who could be in the EN branch.

frz

Anyway, can someone fact check that VSPO has literally never had a graduation/retirement?
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any vtubers other than Selen/Doki who's really into FPS. Maybe there's a market there.
I have a rrat that VSPO JP really depends on the seasonal tourneys to get growth from Niji/Holo collabs. What's there in NA? Fuckin' League Clash?
0 graduation/retirement yes, they know how to keep their talents, I have a small suspicion that most of their talents own their IP? Not officially stated but the way VSPO was formed was by absorbing multiple projects and they phase-invaded in a few people, keeping their indie/ex-copor identity, like Komori Met was 774 inc., Qpi was in Busokanojo, Yume Akari was an indie. I think this is why they are unlikely to graduate.

Valorant is big enough in NA to have a female only pro-scene, including a tier-2 scene called "Valorant game changer" where anyone can join (in fact some guy posed as a girl and used aimbot). There are probs enough pro-level girls going around for VSPO to scout in there, not saying they are from there though.

Twitch itself regularly hold FPS/variety tournaments called Twitch Rivals, 5 days ago they even did one for The Finals, a fucking dead game. And even stardew fucking valley.

Beside twitch you also have individual streamers like Dokibird / OTV / whoever, holding FPS/Fighting games tournament by themselves. Like you have the rust kingdoms thing which ironmouse joined the other day, that was held by OTV

I'd say there definitely is a market for tryingharding but you kinda want to be on twitch for it in NA, not youtube.

Edit:
How much of the top bracket has Y chromosomes?
:dokiSmug:
surprisingly very few despite Riot completely allowing troons and "non-binary" to participate in the thing. I dont even know any actually. There probs are one or two but I don't really follow valorant.
The top bracket are still actual e-sport teams and they really don't want the PR hit. Also troons has always proven detrimental to any team morale.
There was a league org trying to do it once, the owners got banned from ever participating in any Riot-tournaments due to mishandling the troon's health, the troon did a flip eventually, most e-sport org owners are still very close friends with the banned CEO, they should know very well what happened, I dont think any of them dumb enough to try again. At least the big orgs.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Valorant is big enough in NA to have a female only pro-scene, including a tier-2 called game changer where anyone can join.
How much of the top bracket has Y chromosomes? :dokiSmug:

fortnitesmasherX

I see that Raora will be playing Cult Of The Lamb tomorrow. When the game was new, it had the absolute most boring, soulless gameplay imaginable. Has that been fixed at all with dlc/patches? If not, I don't think I can tolerate her playthrough.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I see that Raora will be playing Cult Of The Lamb tomorrow. When the game was new, it had the absolute most boring, soulless gameplay imaginable. Has that been fixed at all with dlc/patches? If not, I don't think I can tolerate her playthrough.
Same shit as always, just more content and interactivity, but I don't know if you can enable it through YT. On Twitch, viewers get a menu to vote and make their own character.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Hiyo with more Minecraft

This wolf has an addiction.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

How dare you insinuate that flavour of the month games are secretly marketing ploys to manufacture interest in boring dogshit titles no one would care about otherwise without the star power effect of internet influences to sell the product?

Wait, you're not saying that? My bad. That was me.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This kinda shit is why this woman spent $200k last year.

But, hey, at least it slaps.
e: correcting a bit as I misread their slots
$1000 per half hour, up to 1.5h, which they say will produce 5 min of music per half hour but I think you get better results the longer your session

higher rates if you go over 2h as now you're taking up the whole day

e: You also need to rent any percussion which would require at least something for most scoring.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
From the beginning of this year:

Screenshot-2024-06-23-212409.png

Archive

And from today:

Screenshot-2024-06-23-212446.png

Archive

Even though it wasn't too surprising, it was really nice to see that Doki was able to work together with her mama from Selen again. Doki had a lot of nice things to say about working with Kame again, such as saying she wanted to make them proud. This reveal felt like a big step forward for her. Not only was the production quality of it insanely high, but it felt like there was a lot of meaning behind it, given all that's happened to her. A lot was taken from her, but she's done her damnedest to take as much of it back and keep moving on. Definitely happy for her.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Minto's cat isn't doing well :(, so she's cancelling tomorrow's stream.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Valorant is big enough in NA to have a female only pro-scene, including a tier-2 scene called "Valorant game changer" where anyone can join (in fact some guy posed as a girl and used aimbot). There are probs enough pro-level girls going around for VSPO to scout in there, not saying they are from there though.
Wait, Valorant is a game? I was under the impression that Valorant was an e-dating platform

Horo7618

No one in particular
$1000 for a half-hour booking (which gives about 5 mins of audio).
Jesus, this is the sort of thing virtual instruments are made for. No it won't be exactly the same, but hardly anyone will notice and it'll be a LOT cheaper.....

RiverBear

Proctor sleeps and VSPO EN is announced.

VSPO have not had a graduation. History of VSPO

VSPO is not a Brave product, it was basically bought. Additionally, many of the members came to VSPO through the same process of early Holo - nepotism. Super curious who could be in the EN branch.

HOLOEN KILLERS

DanishCookies

Jesus, this is the sort of thing virtual instruments are made for. No it won't be exactly the same, but hardly anyone will notice and it'll be a LOT cheaper.....
Yeah with how competitive and good VSTs have gotten the past 5-15 years like LA Scoring, Modern, EW and even the free library from Spitfire it becomes so much cheaper since you can opt to use VSTs and hire a soloist or two instead

closedblas

Tbh.... if 5 minutes of music cost <$5k to record, that's a solid deal. VSTs are good and all but take significantly longer so it ends up costing pretty similar.

Salado

Bronze

Top Bottom