"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Stars versus Hololive in a pole dancing competition sounds like a hilarious disaster that needs to happen.

Unironically, I'd be very concerned with a solid 85% of the girls even attempting hangs with a pole. The guys will by nature have at least some upper back strength to maintain tension, but, unless they're Korone, none of the girls will have it to make up for a lack of technical skill. As much as I don't view it as a sport or real art form, there's technical skills from the acrobatics side of things that really matter. You can severely injury yourself if you don't know what you're doing, and part of the reason guys can get away with more is much higher natural upper back strength to make up for the lack of skill for balancing with their legs.

This is basically a Gymnastics 101 discussion, but the same issues apply. Especially for Cover's large collection of Hikkomoris.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She did a stream where she just straight up talked about her PL and what brought her to VAllure a few days after her debut, but I don't think whoreolive (affectionate) is going to harm the concept of kayfabe any more than random twitter trend #57 will.
You're righr, kill them all. :gloomiLaugh:

Dizzybros.this is your chance.

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play Castlevania Chronicles, a PS1 port of the Sharp X86000 version of the first Akumajô Dracula game.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing PowerWash Simulator

Tomoe Carmine playing Overcooked with Kohaku

Fatum Ruptor playing ER

Chiwa playing Hearts of Iron IV

Uruka plays Rippa the Pipper on her violin

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
At the 90 minute mark of the new outfit reveal she mentioned she'd been working on the idea for that stream for a year. So it does seem she'd been setting up the pieces to quit Niji since around Spring 2023.

Wait, Doki knew she'd be leaving Nijisanji since Spring 2023 but still left broke? Man, that really puts into perspective how godawful Doki's money management skills are.

Zyklon Mag

Manwhore arc IKZ!!!

Shinri falling into the common cliche of stripping to pay for college debt:gurastress:DON'T DO IT MAN!
AND YOU! BETTEL! STEP AWAY FROM FIVE NIGHTS AT FÄGGOTS THIS INSTANT. YOUR MOTHER IS VISITING YOU THIS WEEK. FOR SHAME. Play Five Nights at Fuckboy's instead At least Hitman and NoPixel is nice. Didn't catch his first NoPixel live but his Frenchman character was targeted by blacks. Just like real life.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🔥 Time

I doubt anyone is surprised that I'm going to clip Liz occasionally enjoy her Omen impression

VSoyBoy

At the 90 minute mark of the new outfit reveal she mentioned she'd been working on the idea for that stream for a year. So it does seem she'd been setting up the pieces to quit Niji since around Spring 2023.

Wait, Doki knew she'd be leaving Nijisanji since Spring 2023 but still left broke? Man, that really puts into perspective how godawful Doki's money management skills are.
Since the name of the company was only changed very recently, one possibility is that she used the company for other purposes. In EU freelancers will often register a company, again to make taxes much easier. Don't know about Canada. So she could have plausibly used that company for her activities in Nijisanji.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Tenma's black background white text (not vice versa) stream which gave a heart attack to everyone when it appeared first time is live. She's reminiscing the past right now

Not going to lie, I got hit with the feels a bit listening to this. Tenma really is a sweetheart.

I know I've told the story before, but I still remember watching some Hololive clips one day, and YouTube recommended me a vod of a cute little fox vtuber playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. Normally, I don't click on random vods, but I decided to check it out to see some reactions to the game. I was greeted with Tenma, the cute fox with a thick accent and as foul a mouth as the characters in the game. She was hilarious. I eventually decided to look up more about her and learned about the company she was in, Phase Connect. And then, I decided to check out some of the other Phase girls, and that was that. Before then, I didn't really watch EN vtubers, and I didn't like watching livestreams at all, but it was these streams from Tenma that got me into what I enjoy today when it comes to vtubing. And as long as I'm into vtubing, she'll always be a special one to me. And because I like quotes, here's a nice one from this stream:

The first two years, I always said to myself 'How long will I last? How long to keep going?' This year is the first year I stopped asking myself that, and instead said 'Let's go one more. Let's go two more.' That motivates me a lot.

Tenma love.
:pomuLove:

And to make this post a little less sappy and cringe:

In an effort to freak people out with the title and thumbnail for fun, she made herself emotional and cry. Jokes on you, Tenma.
3.png

Bronze

If you go to VeXpo, you can get a chance to beat a woman(in tekken)

Ember Yapping

ex_lurker

This agency is peak cringe holy shit.

Lividy is her PL. Kill the whores before they kill the kayfabe.

Speaking of whores killing kayfabe, Icey posted face a few days ago

Vtubers?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
If you go to VeXpo, you can get a chance to beat a woman(in tekken)

Talking about Kanna, here's her with more Minecraft VSMP.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Top Bottom