"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is doing a morning chatting and singing stream.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

She is the corpo now
DOKIBIRD PRODUCTION INC. :: British Columbia (Canada) :: OpenCorporates

Edit: Incorporation application was April 2023? Damn so she was planning to graduate WAY before January.

Holy shit i certainly did not expect her to have Inc. now, much less a year ago!
Any canadian expert to explain benefits of inc. over sole proprietorship or whatever other simpler forms are possible there? Other than making you look more serious when you order merch form china?
He is still a retard for saying she should take on other streamers. The company is probably necessary for taxation purposes, or at least making taxes a lot easier.
I never used word "should". I said "might end up", using her business entity and staff to helping other streamers.
At the 90 minute mark of the new outfit reveal she mentioned she'd been working on the idea for that stream for a year. So it does seem she'd been setting up the pieces to quit Niji since around Spring 2023.
In another univers it was new outfit/3d in niji.

@reinigen @The Proctor Maybe it's a time to reopen Doki thread? Or make new Dokiposting thread.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At the 90 minute mark of the new outfit reveal she mentioned she'd been working on the idea for that stream for a year. So it does seem she'd been setting up the pieces to quit Niji since around Spring 2023.

I think people are thinking too much into this. She almost certainly set it up for tax purposes. She was planning to sell merch as Doki even before she got fired, in case people forget. It was likely related to that and almost certainly to fund her projects in Nijisanji.

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

She is the corpo now
DOKIBIRD PRODUCTION INC. :: British Columbia (Canada) :: OpenCorporates

Edit: Incorporation application was April 2023? Damn so she was planning to graduate WAY before January.

I think people are thinking too much into this. She almost certainly set it up for tax purposes. She was planning to sell merch as Doki even before she got fired, in case people forget. It was likely related to that and almost certainly to fund her projects in Nijisanji.
She ran an Etsy store well into her career at NijiEN. She started taking new orders in that store in 2023 iirc. I would hazard a guess that she registered for this in April 2023 for taxation purposes related to materials for the pins and stuff she sold in it.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
margo is drunk off her ass and playing Killer 7 to celebrate last week's donathon

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Gigi playing Hades II.

And REM is playing in the VSMP server for the first time.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame playing Elden Ring in 30 minutes

Lisa is playing Minecraft with Pippa

Fauna is playing Wii Sports

Orange woman:shiinastare::shiinastare::shiinastare:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa drawing and chatting

Alex walks on an oil rig

Dena chatting

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
The ex-PRISM fleshposting arc continues with Shiki:

A
That does look like a neat (and functional) hoodie though.

Another selfie, another yellow woman...
Some Idol clipper was getting mad about Idol on Twitter and were asked by Aviel to delete his tweet.

A

This was supposedly the contents of the tweet:
View attachment 72590

This was still cached in discord for me, so it isn't a rat:
240626-184248.png

Color me surprised. I saw Aviel pulling this a mile away, many friends told me to go and join their clip program. Once again, my autism saved me from trouble. :annoyedpippa:

Why is she getting fatter at every fanart? Even her redesign is more fat.
:architect: ❓

Sasha is continuing Xenosaga 2

Caramel Idol is shaking some asses in NIKKE

Tsukimi is doing plamo today

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Chocolate snake goddess Sara Nagare is uniting with other former PRISM agents to play Mario Kart and raise money for charity! By donating, you can support Gamers Outreach, a charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for hospitalized children by giving them more opportunities and access to play video games. Donate to the link below! :sanasmile:

donation page

VSoyBoy

The VShojo charity TTRPG one-shot with Mouse, Kuro, Haruka and Zentreya is starting soon.

Choose your POV (I don't think it matters, they should all have the same stream feed)

Edit: 10 Minutes in and it looks like they'll have no issues hitting their target of 35,000$, big donations from Zen and Matara already. Also this guy who paid 200$ to roast Kuro
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Holy shit i certainly did not expect her to have Inc. now, much less a year ago!
Any canadian expert to explain benefits of inc. over sole proprietorship or whatever other simpler forms are possible there? Other than making you look more serious when you order merch form china?

I never used word "should". I said "might end up", using her business entity and staff to helping other streamers.

In another univers it was new outfit/3d in niji.

@reinigen @The Proctor Maybe it's a time to reopen Doki thread? Or make new Dokiposting thread.
I wanted to give you a small W and you still managed to be a retard about it :towapeeved:

Last 16 of the Euros are already set and Austria will go against Turkey the 2th of July :kikiriki:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chocolate snake goddess Sara Nagare is uniting with other former PRISM agents to play Mario Kart and raise money for charity! By donating, you can support Gamers Outreach, a charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for hospitalized children by giving them more opportunities and access to play video games. Donate to the link below! :sanasmile:

donation page

Other girls povs
Pina

Shiki

Rita

Non Anon

Nia

Another selfie, another yellow woman...
She is white

vivaldi_TdFdPMom6H.png

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Sounds like some Nijisanji faggotry. No thanks.
so you wouldnt want to see Bae show off her dance skills if she had a pole around?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
so you wouldnt want to see Bae show off her dance skills if she had a pole around?
What pole dance skills? She can't even do a pull-up.

Kalion

:)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another one charity stream for Gamers Outreach by Tea

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The VShojo charity TTRPG one-shot with Mouse, Kuro, Haruka and Zentreya is starting soon.

Choose your POV (I don't think it matters, they should all have the same stream feed)

Edit: 10 Minutes in and it looks like they'll have no issues hitting their target of 35,000$, big donations from Zen and Matara already. Also this guy who paid 200$ to roast Kuro
View attachment 72608

Playing a TTRPG with Zen would be the insufferable experience of playing with a troon that refuses to use a mic and only types because they don't want to out themselves.

Top Bottom