"OH NO DESU WA!"Hyakumantenbara Salome

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Hime had a death in the family. I hope she really takes time off from streaming:

A
:pomuLove:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
2. I’ll take my chances with the yab & the menhera. Also whatever conversation I’ll be privy too will probably be cursed lol

Void Scribas

More VSMP kino incoming:

That's making the" Coni graduation incoming” theory even weird. If that thing was going to happen, Idol would not have let Coni unite the server. Why let someone who is leaving enter a server?

In fact, Fuyo Cloverfield had been in a longer stream hiatus that Coni and I have never been someone said that Fuyo is graduating.

Hell, what about Momo? She appeared in the Endless anniversary stream last I checked.

EDIT:

Also, Punkalopi saying how happy she is of being Enya is giving me conflicting messages about the state of Idol.

Honestly, i hope everything is just RRATS and people overthinking things. I don't want girls like Meica, Koa, Enya or Lisa to be trapped in another corpo explosion.

Last edited:

closedblas

Also, Punkalopi saying how happy she is of being Enya is giving me conflicting messages about the state of Idol.

Honestly, i hope everything is just RRATS and people overthinking things. I don't want girls like Meica, Koa, Enya or Lisa to be trapped in another corpo explosion.
It's kind of funny how much more listenable she is with Enya OBS settings vs Punkalopi

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
PD: She also said that she has never played a game where the prologue lasts that long and that it was ridiculous. Meanwhile, Blue archive prologue lasts 50 minutes.

TL;DR She had a Woman stream.
Thank you for your whole explanations. I can clearly why she gets very menhera upsetti about the whole thing and quickly blame the entire players because of it.

Also just to add the comparison of what I quoted, BA's prologue, while long, are actually not as complicated as Nikke since most of the focus were on the story bit with at least one or two battles and you could actually touch the settings a bit earlier than before unlike Nikke.

In the end, I guess it is pretty much just her being a tard and menhera at the same time.
Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
I never really mind any seating, but if I have to choose I'll go with 9.

Don't really have any reason, tbh beyond confusion (I never actually flown on a passenger plane with four seatings)
When you heavily advertise yourself as the ass game, people who came to play because of those ads want to skip the story to get to the ass. Demanding people to listen to the story and playing the game properly with burst instead of enjoying themselves and giving her shit for it is very in line with the toxicity of gacha community. I bet they even pat themselves in the back for scaring her off from it forever in their discord community.
I don't exactly know about Nikke communities at large, but Nyaru would be like... A blip in the sea.

They were too busy talking about the upcoming summer update which introduces nikkes with new bikinis and beach wear that shows bare ass, along with the fact that SOMEHOW, the game will be having a small collab with diving sim game Dave the Diver (which is, as it turns out, developed by a korean company which has ties with Nexon, Nikke's company. So collab kinda make sense)

They were talking about and wonders about how the fuck that Dave, a literal diving fat fuck was able to rizz Nikkes just by doing his job as a diver.
In fact i lose half the battles because im too busy focussing on peeking under Dorothy's dress when she starts shooting.
Motherfucker got Dorothy, lucky bastard.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
That's making the" Coni graduation incoming” theory even weird. If that thing was going to happen, Idol would not have let Coni unite the server. Why let someone who is leaving enter a server?

In fact, Fuyo Cloverfield had been in a longer stream hiatus that Coni and I have never been someone said that Fuyo is graduating.

Hell, what about Momo? She appeared in the Endless anniversary stream last I checked.

EDIT:

All of the new ones problaby have better deals specially Meica who still retains his indie Persona
Please look at how many vtubers Adviel was losing in the last months due to bad managment: Thats not a rrat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I watched the whole stream. Game starts directly on main story, with tutorials along the way so you know how to play it. With every fight it introduces tutorials so you learn while playing. First one tells you how to aim, second to change characters, defend, what weapons are there and finally how to use the Ults (burst). Finally you fight the boss of the area (which tells you about weak points) and then shows you the main menu, with the place where you do the dailies. It's all interwoven with the main story, but after that, you are free to do as you like.

It's a rather long tutorial, and I find that some things like the Simulation room (where you grind for upgrade materials) could have been introduced AFTER they let you access the main menu, but the game is committed to the story having even anime cutscenes for it.

NOW, why Nyaru bounced the fuck off of it and people are giving her shit for it?

Nyaru downloaded the PC version of the game. It took her like 30 minutes to download and install it, which I don't know how the fuck it took so long.
I put it in bold because, due to compatibilty in settings:
-GAME STARTS IN WINDOWED. You think this is not really important (and for 90% of players, it's not because it still covers like 80% of the screen), but it's what started it all.
Because the Full screen option is on Settings on the main menu, you can not set the game to full screen until AFTER you beat the Tutorial section.

Nyaru was getting tilted with not being able to set Full screen from second one, and with each tutorial, and each mission she was getting more and more tilted. She started saying that it was dumb but ok, but if after each mission you repeat "Still can't set full screen", you can't claim that it's not bothering you.

Then, after 0 brain reading how Bursts work, completely obsessing over them while saying "I want to play with whoever I want, this shit is supercomplicated" she said what I think got her so much shit.

She said "I'm gonna be honest with you. I think Blue Archive is so much better then this". Then later proceeded to skip all the cutscenes and dialogue while saying "sorry, I'm not interested in the story anymore, you ruined it" until she got access to the settings menu.

After that, the stream was her basically saying "I'm not going to play this again or give it another chance", "Blue archive is better/this is like blue archive but worse", "I want to use the characters that I want, but burst is forcing me to chose specific ones, and I don't understand how this can be so complicated", while chat was trying to explain how burst works (I still don't know how she read it to fail at understanding it so cathastrophically).

If you want to know burst (ults that give buffs/debuffs and damage), it is pretty simple: Every Nikke has a Roman numeral (I, II, III), and once your burst bar is ready it acts like a combo/rotation (if you have MMO brainrot). You pick the I Nikke to activate her burst, then a II, then a III. So I->II->III. Always in that order. That is it. It has cooldowns and other mechanics that don't really matter unless you are a sweatlord.

To be honest, I won't put much attention on her failing to understand bursts on why she is getting shit (despite how much she malded on how overcomplicated the mechanic was).

So, why are people saying she gave it an unfair treatment?
-She played it on PC instead of on the Phone tablet: Nyaru played Blue Archive on her tablet, but chose to play Nikke on the PC client. Playing on the tablet, the game would have been Full screen from the start and would not have soured her mood to the point where 4 fights in, despite really liking the characters and combat, she was already discarding it.

-Comparing it to Blue Archive and saying that the latter is better: You could tell her mind was on the Full screen option while playing it, and then she started skipping all the cutscenes.
One thing to note is that Nyaru seemed to go into Nikke thinking that it was like Blue Archive for some godforsaken reason, when it's the total opposite tonewise.
On Blue Archive you are a "teacher", that goes around solving problems of students from different academies this involves talking and occasionally shooting. Your base is a high-tech classroom.
On Nikke, you are a Rookie commander without experience sent on the battlefield because all the veteran ones bit the bullet. You are in charge of a squad that distrusts you and fight against Alien robots that have decimated humanity to the point of having to retreat underground (basically the Matrix). Your base is a barebones rundown outpost where they exile you after chapter 1, in hopes that you die faster.
There is no comparison.
You play Blue archive for happy fun times, and Nikke for ass, war, PTSD and depression with a smidge of happiness.

Sorry for the brick, but you people asked for it.

PD: She also said that she has never played a game where the prologue lasts that long and that it was ridiculous. Meanwhile, Blue archive prologue lasts 50 minutes.

TL;DR She had a Woman stream.
Oh so she had a woman moment

Anyway time to get ready for the Dave the diver Collab next week

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
A small indie I watch recommended this girl a few days ago.
From what I'm getting shes a japanese girl (or living in Japan?) girl living in Japan learning JP, probably an English teacher, not sure, will update as I learn more about her, and her model is really cute.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Noticing that Coni (idol corp) has stopped streaming as Coni and returned to Menace, doing multiple streams there and tweeting up a storm. The tweets are nothing new (menace account has always been active) but new model, new fan name, new streams.. really seems like she may be leaving Coni behind soon.

Currently engaged in panic mode myself. I'll ofc follow my kamioshi to Menace if that's where she's happier, but the Coni model is my absolute favorite and I'm gonna be so disappointed if it dies. At least Muyu is here to carry on the Mama's legacy :painpeko:
My dead pool points were on Fuyo, and she hasn't streamed in a month either...
Idol really does feel like a sinking ship at this point. This is not the first time we've seen odd unexplained absences, and the last two with Yuko and Pochi were obviously because of issues behind-the-scenes.

The recent acceleration is just more cause for concern, since this is quickly becoming the Niji business model where they continuously roll out new waves to lessen the financial impact of existing talents leaving.

Yeah, same here. I also ordered the entire set of merch for Yuko, and now that she graduated, Idol has ghosted any attempts to contact them for a refund for the product I haven't even gotten yet.
That's genuinely unacceptable, and it fits in with some of the other unprofessional conduct we've seen from Idol. Aviel only cares about complaints if they hurt his optics - that's why no action was taken on paying that one artist and the clipper programme guy or resolving Pochi's issues until they were made public. If you know of other people who're also having trouble with Idol merch it might be worth making a thing of it.

Phase need to get their fucking shit together with merch too but at least they make some effort to communicate when there are unexpected delays (like the announcements for the Airi mugs and the bean plushie things); going silent and straight-up not responding to emails is just shady.

She's still in the honeymoon period and has just made a bunch of new friends. I'd be curious to see how keen she is in a year's time.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Oh so she had a woman moment

Anyway time to get ready for the Dave the diver Collab next week
Yup, I'm saving up for the summer versions of the Mob characters

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

EDIT:

She had to deal with the shorts audience before, so this change is probably refreshing for her and a genuine improvement.

Awoogers

Yup, I'm saving up for the summer versions of the Mob characters
I stopped playing a month ago because of limbus but seeing Dave with mast and helm of all fucking people seems like a good idea to come back

And that Rosanna summer goddamn

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
I stopped playing a month ago because of limbus but seeing Dave with mast and helm of all fucking people seems like a good idea to come back

And that Rosanna summer goddamn
Yeah, that collab seems like a REALLY unlikely collab between the two games, it's kinda. Though, from what I've seen, the collab will be just a mini game. Still, it's one that I wanna see and try when it comes

Awoogers

Yeah, that collab seems like a REALLY unlikely collab between the two games, it's kinda. Though, from what I've seen, the collab will be just a mini game. Still, it's one that I wanna see and try when it comes
No one expected it that's why it's funnier

Who would have thought that Dave's fish spearing ass would get the attention of the 3 ship based nikkes it's so fucking absurd

And mast looks fucking goofy on the outfit

I wanted a Dave unit though I wanted to see that boy vibrate because it's funny

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Motherfucker got Dorothy, lucky bastard.
Yeah im not sure why but i got very lucky with the pilgrims. I got like 6 and i started playing at the beginning of the Soda event. Dorothy was one of my first five SSR. This bitch has been carrying hard.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Idol really does feel like a sinking ship at this point. This is not the first time we've seen odd unexplained absences, and the last two with Yuko and Pochi were obviously because of issues behind-the-scenes.

The recent acceleration is just more cause for concern, since this is quickly becoming the Niji business model where they continuously roll out new waves to lessen the financial impact of existing talents leaving.

My theory is Aviel did not find Just the Right Person to manage his mental ward, like Kevin did by hiring Muumi. That and his initial pitch was seemingly skewed in a way that his talents just thought it would work out differently (scheduling and projects) I have nothing to back this up which is why I posit that the whole project did not turn out to be as sweet as everyone initially imagined.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My theory is Aviel did not find Just the Right Person to manage his mental ward, like Kevin did by hiring Muumi. That and his initial pitch was seemingly skewed in a way that his talents just thought it would work out differently (scheduling and projects) I have nothing to back this up which is why I posit that the whole project did not turn out to be as sweet as everyone initially imagined.
The theory that he's having trouble because he's had managers drafted has no proof but makes at least some sense, especially since things have only gone downhill at Idol Corp in the last six months or so.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Where ya sitting, nerds?
12f.png
I eat 4 bean burritos before boarding and then sit at seat #5. I then spend the next 5 hours kicking Gura's seat from behind while reminding Sona(?) that she's the only one that graduated HoloEN and to stop whining about her dead dog. If at any point Gura complains, I say Kronii put me up to it. About halfway through the flight, I go to the restroom, only so I can reposition to seat #14. I then spend the rest of the 5 hours on the flight kicking Kronii's seat from behind, telling her that Gura put me up to it if she complains.

Throughout this second half of the flight, the bean burritos coalesce in my intestines as a veritable chemical weapon and I start blasting Calli with noxious fumes. Sometimes I'll get up and go to the restroom just so I can pass the twins and pass a silent but deadly next to them. Whenever one of them leaves to go the restroom, I'll ask the other one if they've noticed it smells and convince them that it was their sister. Right before we land, I go to the restroom again so I can reposition to seat #8 and inform Biboo of my plan. Now we have the perfect seats to watch Gura and Kronii yell at each other while the twins argue as Calli overhears them and assumes it was one of them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think he's just incredibly fake, and makes promises he'll only half-heartedly follow through on. If it were just a few unrelated incidents here and there you could just write them off as teething problems like every other corpo has, but this is an observable pattern of behaviour. He talks big, forgets as soon as people stop feeding his ego, then has to be dragged in public for any action to occur.

If this has happened multiple times publicly, imagine how much he's overpromising and underdelivering behind the scenes? There are probably all kinds of lingering unresolved issues that everyone's just given up on him actually sorting out, and the girls who just want to stream without dealing with any of the bullshit hopping onto their personal accounts instead would support that.

Top Bottom