"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I really wonder where this idea came from since Cover debuting underaged talents was a thing until Gen 3. Did people just dig up someone who sounded similar to Sora and just label them as the roommate?
Basically. Nyfco's down, but have Rrat's post instead.

On one hand, I do tend to be skeptical of mere voice comparisons.

On the other hand, we're not talking about a talent, but specifically A-chan. A sixteen year old talent is one thing. A sixteen year old tech support becoming project manager in a period of one to three years is a bit harder to swallow.

The haglike maturity and complete lack of menhera moments on both, Sora's and A-chan's part is also there. The definitely underage or close to it talents that Cover did hire (Shion, Laplus) certainly had their moments.
or like you, didn't even experience it and are reconstructing their impressions from tales of glory. It's very much like looking back at the middle ages and thinking how cool it would be to live in that time without realizing that medicine didn't exist and life was terrible for most except the clergy and nobles.
Honestly, not wrong.

But whose inner child doesn't like to indulge and imagines living side by side with its heroes in the days of high adventure from time to time?

ペンネーム

It was the novel series that popularized Isekai. A bit odd that it didn't get adapted until now when it is the source for the lot of the tropes that current isekai draw from.
Zero no Tsukaima would like to have a word with you.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

DanishCookies

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Well Mike Uploads her own Fanbox photos so it doesnt matter in the end to have them there in the first place :unauthorizedmemes:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Char is celebrating getting twitch partner.

Void Scribas

The IdolES girls are collabing playing Oh Deer

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
BIG NEWS incel snek is off his hunger strike

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Honestly her opinion on that development in Mushoku Tensei is really interesting, I can't think of another time I've heard a woman even acknowledge its existence.
IRyS watched or read some of it, read spoilers (she needs to know if her ship will sail before continuing), and hated it because she hates harems.
Basically. Nyfco's down,
I saw one random post on 4ch claiming to have doxxxed Cecilia, pictures of her with males. (I thought it was someone posting pictures of Keeki, they look very similar if true).
Anyway, they claimed their source was "The usual place (the new one)". I don't know if it's just a discord or a website, but it seems like those schizos found a new home.

Edit: Posted in the Justice thread, turns out that actually IS Keeki, so there's multiple layers of schizo here with people trying to anti Cecilia using pictures of Keeki.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami cracking open a cold one and playing some morrowind.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Keep in mind that Sora/A-chan, highschool girls on a mission is quite possibly kayfabe. @The Rrat ranted about it in the past, and made valid points.
It's likely kayfabe regardless of if the PL is real or not, but it's not like what A-chan said can't also be true: she went around for Sora trying to get her a job, more an adult friend acting as a manager/agent

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I've been at the store getting milk the past couple weeks did I miss anything funny

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I saw one random post on 4ch claiming to have doxxxed Cecilia, pictures of her with males

Please let this be true, I've had it with unicorns.

GOTBB

You forgot IRyS
teamates-snoop-dogg.gif

This is Haachama, since it wasn't mentioned by @DanishCookies
Oh wow. I never knew, let me check out her twitter. Ooo a song, yeah that sounds just like her. Oh? An image of something and some text? Let's look and see what it shows and says...
haacup.png

I know, I know "Vtubers?" but I am catching up some little Keeki clips using the #Keekikingdom hashtag ...and her twitter. She looks so much smaller around other humans...

I saw this cute/sad comic and now you have to.
a.jpg

I had Pippa come up twice in the X tea leaves today, hmm?!?!
pipipi.jpg

Last edited:

Bronze

Uruka is trying big mac for the 1st time, somehow.

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Batto is playing the Beyond the Cursed Mirror Mario 64 romhack

Top Bottom