"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Things Proctor is nolonger allowed to do.

Sleep
Groom women
Get One Guy'd

did i miss anything?

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Instead of talking about racist forum micro-celebs, how about talking about Vtubers?

Bild_2023-11-05_121015976.png

Watame announced her 2nd SoloLive
:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Tokyo Garden is a pretty good venue too btw:

Bild_2023-11-05_121239065.png

Fits 8k people

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Instead of talking about racist forum micro-celebs, how about talking about Vtubers?

View attachment 54521

Watame announced her 2nd SoloLive
:nenedance::nenedance::nenedance::sanasmile::sanasmile:

Tokyo Garden is a pretty good venue too btw:

View attachment 54522

Fits 8k people
Her first one was at Zepp Tokyo, 1500 capacity, so that's a huge step up. If she crushes this next has to be the Budokan.

Tickets https://virtual.spwn.jp/_events/24013119-en2ndwatamelive

Goods

Announcing the goods before the live is great marketing and I think she will move more merch this way.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Think of it like Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.

It wasn't covered by the rules, but what's even the point of having a waifu if you won't smack someone for making fun of her?
At least Kirsche hasn't publicly embarassed Proctor by discussing her affairs with other groomers with him on stream for everyone to see.
Justice for Tako.

Meh this seems overblown he made a fat joke and she left she didin't flip out she didin't whine to proctor I have done the same thing before not jiving with a server leave.
She got one guy'd so bad she unironically told him to kill himself and left, Kirsche was definitely gotten to.

Limkin

Discord should've been only used to invite people for voice calls, and not to chat. It always ends with something retarded, instant messaging services bring out the worst out of people

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Homostars offcollab Karaoke coming up btw
Recently, I have enjoyed Hakka a whole lot
Never thought I would enjoy the content of a mexican but Hololive makes things possible

Pretty cool Takamori animation in the Panty and Stocking style, by the dude who made the MV dor Holotori Dance

braindoko

Famous JP vtubers Omega Sisters having a stream titled

[The most important announcement ever]

first thing I see when clicking on it
_23-15 screenshot.png
edit: the news is "Original album release decided!!"
also "Live action live confirmed!!" so an event using these costumes I imagine

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait until you hear about Dazzle getting kicked out of the Discord after oneguying Proctor into a 3 hour argument and winning (I think, I didn't feel like reading the whole thing)
Oh, so that was what that random post on his profile was about.

I can't help but agree with @Jambalaya: Discord was a mistake.
Discord should've been only used to invite people for voice calls, and not to chat. It always ends with something retarded, instant messaging services bring out the worst out of people
IRC going strong.

Probably because hardly anyone ever writes anything, but still.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
At least Kirsche hasn't publicly embarassed Proctor by discussing her affairs with other groomers with him on stream for everyone to see.

She got one guy'd so bad she unironically told him to kill himself and left, Kirsche was definitely gotten to.
She has to tend to special relationships with pay pigs and power trippers, anything that can benefit her reputation and 'career' for future sponsorships. Besides she's a woman in the end. She's always going to choose to play the victim while simultaneously flexing her boss babe status on her critics. There ain't no way she doesn't tangent about this incident by the end of the week.

Also considering her primary content, you'd have to assume that thick skin of hers is all for show now since she should be over these women moments and one guy'd with how long she's been in the stream game. Especially more so when she shares an audience with the capipipi's and their endless love/hate emotional swings based on opinion of current topic being talked about.

Edit: Justice for tako. I'll miss you around these parts for all of 30 minutes while you make your smurf account.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She has to tend to special relationships with pay pigs and power trippers, anything that can benefit her reputation and 'career' for future sponsorships. Besides she's a woman in the end. She's always going to choose to play the victim while simultaneously flexing her boss babe status on her critics. There ain't no way she doesn't tangent about this incident by the end of the week.

Also considering her primary content, you'd have to assume that thick skin of hers is all for show now since she should be over these women moments and one guy'd with how long she's been in the stream game. Especially more so when she shares an audience with the capipipi's and their endless love/hate emotional swings based on opinion of current topic being talked about.
The thick skin is why proctor is attracted to her in the first place :SelenHAHAhere:

Eh if she winges about it on her stream then yeah lost all respect for her if not gonna choose to believe my initial impression that it was more of a "why am i still here" rather then her feelings actually being hurt.

God's Strongest Dragoon

For context, this was floated as the potential facedox

diethylether

bird molecule
Also true. if Management ever tried to force her to cut off Kirsche, sleepy or Lisa then I feel like there's a good chance of Pippa just leaving PC. And I think they rightly realize pippa leaving would destroy the company especially if it's on bad terms like that. I don't like management but they're at least smart enough to realize that.
I doubt phase would die if pippa leaves/gets graduated, but killing off your cash cow is retarded either way

Yes, his account doesn't auto-fill when you try to search for his profile.
Proctor really went

0eb28b45f06a5808ec434ac518c35fb2.jpg

Justice for Tako.

Meh this seems overblown he made a fat joke and she left she didin't flip out she didin't whine to proctor I have done the same thing before not jiving with a server leave.
it was a recurring thing, her snapping has nothing to do with a woman moment
banter is one thing but constantly being made fun of for the same shit gets tiresome really fast, especially if it is a sensitive topic for her

we needed poasters and vtweeters with this energy
View attachment 54520
considering the obvious parallel, I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same person.
on an unrelated note, zero hp lovecraft is great

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Layala Astroemeria's 3.0 brush up stream

And live aftertalk right now

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Have a groomcord and issues follow.
imagine-my-shock-shocked.gif
Free that chaotic Yamanba.
:fishmandispair:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For context, this was floated as the potential facedox
I can't be fucked to find the actual stream, but she did confirm the picture was real, but from 2018 or 2019 or some shit, when she was fat.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Short

God Damn the Sun
I can't be fucked to find the actual stream, but she did confirm the picture was real, but from 2018 or 2019 or some shit, when she was fat.
The post is still on her discord she just removed the image.
2023-11-05 q1r123r.png

MeteorImpact

>Pack-a-day smoker
>Raging alcoholic
>Gambling addict
>50 plushies of Pompompurin

THE GAP MOE.
THE GAP MOE IS REAL.

DanishCookies

Short

God Damn the Sun
Top Bottom