"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

braindoko

From L4D2 to Lethal Company

These four should get a unit name
although with all the graduating and reincarnating it might not be worth the hassle

Spaniard Reina Ronronea is having her Debut 2.0 in some minutes.

Can confirm from the accent. She is Spanish. Probably from Catalonia or Madrid. Also her name literally means "Queen Purring" in Spanish.
Where do these companies keep coming from?
She said she's new to vtubing. A flesh streamer/utaite? There's not enough people interested at this time to find who she was
She also soft-confirmed there's a Globie language exchange stream coming soon

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1701713612907.png
I think Ririka's color eyeshadow is pretty nice looking.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My immediate question is: Was she actually unhealthily fat or just average child sized with a messed up perceptions... The world will never know
Considering how she currently looks I doubt she was ever fat. She admitted that she’s only had a period like a dozen or so times which leads me to believe she’s always been that malnourished. She’s also skitzo so that helps the warped perception argument.

DanishCookies

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Tulpas were one of the factors that made me realise how batshit insane the pony fandom was, and consequently caused me to turn my back on it.

I may be a schizo, but not that schizo.

I'll just dream of Shiori instead, like a normal person.
i mean it's a fandom aimed at children and addresses imaginary friends several times of course the turbo fandom retards are gonna equate that to whatever the fuck a tulpa is.

Autists together strong.

Short

God Damn the Sun
That moment where you wonder why this interaction is happening, then you remember Wosi was in Tsunderia briefly and jumped ship early.

I totally forget about that angle. I wonder what Dizzy and Rosi are like behind the scenes?

Wasn't the speculation that this was about Rosemi?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Even Japanese girl are dating AI and getting rejected by them

smartestkidontheshortbus

Even Japanese girl are dating AI and getting rejected by them

It's hard to keep an AI's attention when it can't stare at her tits.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
This morning was great for clips, so i grabbed the "best of" while preparing breakfast.

This one is for @Nenélove though. :architect:

Christmas Voice Packs are up if that's your thing.

Hey BauBau twins guess what Anniversary it is today?

Nurse Botan? Sign me up!

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
I am actually conflicted on whether Shiori or Dizzy have my devotion (currently watching Dizzy play DQM :sanasmile:).

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

turranc

Was this confirmed to be her? I haven't been to that shit-doxxing site cos it's too autistic for me. She's cute but my God, I hope those eyes are just filters cos they be HUGE.
I can't remember where that specific picture is from but it looks like her, she had a ton of images online.
Some of those Phase girls are doxxed as well but after Rie was leaked I'm not eager to share.
Though, if Airi's is incoming from someone then there's no harm in showing this a bit early.

Last edited:

Negzana

I am actually conflicted on whether Shiori or Dizzy have my devotion (currently watching Dizzy play DQM :sanasmile:).
I love Dragon Quest with my life, it's probably one of my greatest autistic obsessions (after vtubers)

But Kaela....

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
That moment where you wonder why this interaction is happening, then you remember Wosi was in Tsunderia briefly and jumped ship early.

I totally forget about that angle. I wonder what Dizzy and Rosi are like behind the scenes?

Yup, she was part of the same generation as Ember (Edit: Miori too)

One second listening to her talk and I'm like "yup that's Rosemi"

I can't say all that much about Rosemi behind the scenes since she doesn't talk all that much about herself, but the other Niji talents say she's as precious in real life as she is on stream. Plus, she lives on her own and has a job outside of vtubing, so she's probably more well-adjusted than the typical chuuba.

Dizzy, is, well...Dizzy.

Since Ember and Rosemi were once gen-mates, I wanna see an interaction between them.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Funny that you mention Dizzy; I remember a couple weeks where the entire forum was obsessed with Dizzy...before moving on, like a bunch of little John Vtubers.

Is the concept of loyalty lost on people nowadays? :pathetic:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Funny that you mention Dizzy; I remember a couple weeks where the entire forum was obsessed with Dizzy...before moving on, like a bunch of little John Vtubers.

They :WHORE!!!: s

EDIT: Also, Black Ember?

Nice

Negzana

Dizzy kinda did it on herself by doing the whole woe is me self deprecating schtick. I still love watching her content but I can see why people grew tired of her.

I still find Shiori too weird and autistic for me. I do love her design though.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami will be reading the autistic ramblings of parasocial retards then doing some cover art for her game.

Bronze

smartestkidontheshortbus

Still watch 2-3 of her streams a week, but she overlaps with fucking everyone.

Top Bottom