"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

httn

Hag enthusiast

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

1) You make a song for Nijisanji, they don't release it, and they own it forever. He got paid but no-one will ever know what that song was like. Man, that's gotta suck.
2) If the Legal Mindsest Nijisanji contract stream was enough to make this man talk to his lawyer, the contract read on-stream must be very similar, if not identical, to the ones that talents actually sign.

Nijisanji is darker than a cotton field in the 1800s but alot of people are revealing how retarded they are when they dont spare the shekels for someone with actual legal education to read over their business conducted with a foreign company

coomaguni

I hate to be a numbersfag but "negligible" is not aging well when the person you fired is getting the same numbers as your #1 streamer...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Dr. Lolime (Male) is reading vtuber chat rules which is... interesting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Early Grimmi stream

She's never gonna live down that omegaverse stream

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If you know any creative types who work under contract and don't have a lawyer they know, the best thing you can do for them as a friend is to knock them unconscious, tie them to a chair, throw them in a van, drive them to a lawyer's office, and drop them off (still tied to the chair) with a couple hundred bucks so the lawyer can do their best impression of Uncle Ruckus as an exorcist for an hour. Unless they are exceptionally oppositional and retarded (🌈), they should at least come out of there with an understanding of what their rights actually are, rather than what they thought they were, and be able to plan accordingly in their future dealings.

Limkin

At least there's one funny thing to glean from this situation, and that's that RWBY ended on a fucking filler season :dokiSmug:
The anime was better anyway. But if noone buys the IP the chances of S2 are completely dead

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Hina's playing Elden ring with punishment

Collab with many girls playing "are you smarter than a 5th grader"

Horo7618

No one in particular

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fishman with the useful merch FINALLY.

If your audience isn't spending money to commission you get mating pressed you have failed as a woman.

If you're not getting mating pressed IRL while your audience is paying cuck fees to imagine the experience with art, you've failed as a vtuber. :dokiSmug:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Wait, this wasn't just a joke? Are the models going to be socks, or actual anime girls?

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Luna is feeling a bit sick right now so she is gonna take a break from streaming
Screenshot 2024-03-06 154236.jpg

Archive
In more Light Hearted news:
Here is a funny clip from the TakoTori stream:

Archive
What....the....fuck

Also Kiara has found the Cristal video and retweeted it:
Screenshot 2024-03-06 155653.jpg
Archive
And here is one more funny moment from Kiara:

Archive
Screenshot 2024-03-06 162057.jpg

chihirogumi

The problem is that if you give these people the soft touch, they won't get the hint and will keep doing it, and that's how you end up attracting an oversensitive audience of mentally ill people who want you to make them feel heckin' valid all the time, who will become a liability.

I feel bad for streamers in this position because there's obviously no good optics in telling a retard to kill themselves... but at the same time, there are some retards out there who probably should just kill themselves.
On the one hand, I agree that trauma dumping on vtubers is pretty gay (and especially in the case of the vtuber she was quoting. DMing a vtuber on discord about killing yourself? Good God). On the other hand, she went out of her way to sound as cunty as possible, so I'm not surprised by the backlash. It depends on how they phrase it (if you're going to share something that's got you down, you can at least thank the streamer for making you feel better in the same breath), but if a guy's beat up about his girl leaving him, the least you can do is give a "sorry, bro", even if you don't mean it. The punishment does not fit the hypothetical crime.
I was with her until she started moralfagging about it. He's a cringe retard, but if the dude keeps talking your ear off, just block his ass instead of taking the time to be a wokescold about it. You just sound like a cunt like most wokescolds. Also, all did Bri was agree, she didn't actually talk to the dude, they need to lay off her.

In other news, Ironmouse has changed her model for the 561567th time.

Archive

VSoyBoy

I hate to be a numbersfag but "negligible" is not aging well when the person you fired is getting the same numbers as your #1 streamer...

I don't think this is an own when for Doki it was the day she was in the mouths of the entire YouTube entertainer sphere, while for Kuzuha it was any other Wednesday.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reminder: If you want Ame to stream, convince another Holomem to organize a collab of Amogus or an Amogus-adjacent game.

PekoWick

She's been pulling a steady 10k ccv minimum since coming back, I think.
Sure but the drama is still fresh. Remember back when she's getting 30k+ ccv and some dude thinks it's all real fans and not dramafags?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mono playing Panel de Pon.

monozilla.jpg

Top Bottom