"I'm gonna pop it until it... pops"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The same one Gura got like a month ago. Overpriced as fuck.
Oh, yeah, that company. I took a look through their catalog when the Gura watch was announced & they appear to be a legit high fashion brand. Meaning, priced out of the range of 90% of actual humans.
I don't know, 250$ for a bespoke watch isn't that expensive in my opinion. Omega Swatch manages to sell a "bioceramic" (IE, fucking plastic) watch that sells for 150$ if you're lucky enough to find the one you want in stock at a store, or double/triple that from scalpers. I'm sure the collab watches are just regular old quartz movements as well for that price.

It's a fashion statement, and as far as fashion statements go I feel like they're subtle enough and stylish enough that even someone not familiar with Hololive would at least find your watch pretty and/or unique without looking too childish. Although I feel like Gura's looks more classy than Kiara's, but that's my personal opinion.

I wouldn't mind seeing what they do with Ina's color scheme and theme.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
How do you say GSH in Korean

what Korean does to Nova in action

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She confirmed this a few months ago. Still 2 out of 3 of that retro crew are confirmed hags, we just need Onolumi to reveal her age.

Might be a quartet soon, with Jorunna. Thus far she has only collabed with Onolumi, but the content is a match, and she has collabed with Onolumi.

Retro Vtuber Corp will be a thing.

Awoogers

rin has a link bow and shes not afraid to use it

USS IOWA

All this talk about bangin' cosplayers. Guys do you think I can score lookin' like this. This is damn near a face dox of myself if I'm gonna be honest. I just want to know my chances on that there convention circuit.

View attachment 68166
Dude you can quickdraw against 5 opponents and train a platoon of soldiers I think you can handle scoring a date with a cosplayer.

Awoogers

rins second stream today and its pokemon X

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lolime(german) in Vegas

Bam building Dwarf Forstress

clip tax
Miko is the best driver

Nyana's rage

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ember's return stream in about 15mins. Hopefully her internet doesn't go to shit.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Well this is a purely subjective take but I think its that the guy's art is kind of fugly in an uninteresting 2007 "bad weeb art" sort of way.

View attachment 68168
why did he draw the wikihow dog
what did he mean by this?

:ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Might be a quartet soon, with Jorunna. Thus far she has only collabed with Onolumi, but the content is a match, and she has collabed with Onolumi.

Retro Vtuber Corp will be a thing.
At this point Onolumi is just putting together an entire party of hags so she can get the true guild wars experience.

Speaking of Hags. Ami is live in ~10 minutes with more Tron Bonne.

Also a teaser for tomorrows video:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Anyone have problems with Iori's streams having a lot of lag? Every time I click her live stream, it stops like crazy.

At this point Onlolumi is just putting together an entire party of hags so she can get the true guild wars experience.
She's building an initiative. The Hagvengers

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Bronze

Kalion

:)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

She swoop down, she paint, she zoom away

Prehit successful!

Shiori, please stop giving Ina a complex! She just got her outfit fixed from when Marine stretched it out...

BackRyS

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The company is a scam but my nigga in christ how retarded and desperate you are that you still jumped through all those hoops and said "this shit is a scam" after debut. :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

BugWomanEnjoyer

Bug Girl Agenda
Are you a super newfag in here or are you baiting...
Except for a very few. Almost everyone streamed on their alts at some points.
One of them streamed 3 days after their holo debut.
One of them announced that they are married on their PL.
Most of them only stream with png/real face though (beside one having a live2d but she barely ever uses it). I reckon hololive have clause against it.
Same reason kson didnt use a vtuber model until 2 months after graduation
I dont really pay attention to Holo aside from big news. I assumed since Niji prevents talents from doing anything besides official work, that was the Japanese standard. Another reason that Niji deserves to go down in flames tbh.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

A conclave is being held in the groomcord to discuss the logistics of this idea

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi drawing

Chirami raided to this girl and to me she sounds a lot like early Nadechama.

Btw what happened with Nadechama/Nadeshiko? All of her social media has been inactive since late February.

Top Bottom