"Zaion, Queen of the Jews"Zaimons

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
New fast giraffe from globie doing debut 2.0

She's legit into racing and owns one of those expensive sim wheel controllers

Didn't realise Shizukou resurfaced already (as much as it was obvious she was going corpo), here's hoping it works better than the last time she tried changing her model. She didn't recover after trying to be a big titty monster with a shitty filtered voice "to get clipped".

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Towa is holding a music arrangement contest for her songs Palette and Purple Disease. The winners will have their arrangements used officially. The deadline is on May 4th. [Submission form]

[Archive]

Raden wants to see herself in outfits from other holomems.

Alternative universe where Miko got let go from hololive. She considers Nijisanji. Chat suggests Aogiri and the agency actually left a comment on the VOD.

(Comment TL text: We'll be waiting ^^)

Risu's troll Sugoroku board.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Looks like the "anatomy of a boyfriend" meme is making the rounds. Here's a few examples from Phase Connect, I thought they were pretty funny.

This is the third or fourth time that I've seen the Panko one and I just now noticed that she's using her secret toggle.
So within the past two weeks a... sort of silent revolution has been going on among Kronii fanartists. Something that seems to have struck a chord, flipped a switch within Kronies. It'd be wrong for me to not cover it here, since, frankly, it'd be wrong of me not to.

What I'm saying is that one artist made Boros a cute femboy and everybody is going wild over it.

I suppose it would explain why he wears a bow.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What a blessed lineup of hag and comedic kino. They'll be playing the scary youtube game in 45 minutes.

Marine doesn't have one since she'll be doing a recording close to the start time.

It's gonna be Fubuki and Botan laughing at Subaru and Marine being terrified the entire time and it'll be great :fubukisasuga:

I really dislike this game but with this lineup man its worth watching the vod. Is it the first time they're all collabing together? I dont have any memories of a botan and marine collab.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
blue woman with the cat and someone i dont recognize

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Rye-ticle is fleshposting again.
JSMx8xt.png

JSMxDX9.md.png
why is she brown?
Its not even a pretty brown

frz

@Gaotye (bilibili DD) I'm curious about VirtuaReal, how they are actually doing. Who is the most popular?
I just looked at their 2 first members, 1 from gen 1 and gen 2 and it looks grim
Eine, gen 1 girl is streaming to "300" people, literally watching pokemon, probs pirated as well
image.png

Kouichi, the gen 2 guy is streaming to "4200" people, literally doing a "collab reaction stream" watching a Dota tournament with another guy
image.png

Both of their video total views are around "10k-20k" viewers (this is not CCV) with around "1k" likes
Number in quotations due to bilibili fake number

Also why the fuck did the react meta made it way to china lmao.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing MGS5 TFP

Nene and Polka seducing bunny girls (best thumbnail ever ^_^)

Rica will be doing the same thing in 40 minutes

Oninosuzu Rin will grow her cult in 40 minutes (edit stream delayed to Thursday)

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Not Iofi doing a hand cam unboxing

Moona with the fancy coffee pots.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I really dislike this game but with this lineup man its worth watching the vod. Is it the first time they're all collabing together? I dont have any memories of a botan and marine collab.
Yeah, it's the first time for this group and I believe the first time Marine and Botan have done a group collab together outside of like call-ins. They did have a 1-on-1 fetish discussion stream last year but that VOD got nuked and won't be coming back. Botan does wanna do something like that again with Marine and potentially Okayu so hopefully it happens.

Also the collab ended a bit ago and it was nonstop hag laughs and duck screams so it's very worth watching :shubaIapprob:

Pioneer

Another AZKi Mio collab. This time, they will play against viewers.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
why is she brown?
Its not even a pretty brown
TinyKusa, you can't just ask people why they're brown.
Yeah, it's the first time for this group and I believe the first time Marine and Botan have done a group collab together outside of like call-ins.
They've been in Among Us collabs together, but I don't remember any smaller group collabs.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

GayKusa

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1713878181794.png

Sakana is confirmed to be the protagonist.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom