"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
And if a talent approached me with Lalabell's design and told me "I want to look like that!", I'd politely take her to the side and tell her to think of a design she'd be willing to show her mother, 'cause she ain't getting something like that.
Either you have a really unreasonable loathing for pink, or you assumed the names were in the same order as the picture......

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They definitely wanted a sexualized model. There's no way anyone can look at it and think otherwise.
Your oshi is right in the comments.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

braindoko

ALSO THE LACK OF TANNED CHUBAS MEAN AVIEL IS A RAYCIST DENYING US OUR GLORIUS PURPOSE
Most Spaniards are white and most brown Latinos are self hating, Latam is like the second biggest market for skin whitening products after India
If a chuuba is brown IRL they’ll probably choose a white model, case in point Meica, sad but what can you do

another WACTOR, it was a dead giveaway because of the 3 languages
Yeah I’m sure the blue one is Luna/Nisha, makes sense that she would follow her friend Meica (at least they used to be close, things might’ve changed).
IIRC Idol lets their talents influence the model design and hers looks like Luna with horns, also in the trailer the moon is very prominent and she has some sort of obsession with it (Luna literally means moon in Spanish)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Your oshi is right in the comments.

I am pretty sure one of these Lolis its going to be Emberlith
Just imagine this voice coming out of these models

NotDecatto

DYRBI
How are they going to fuck this one up, or how low is her viewer count going to be?

place-your-bets-now-people-saturday-night-live.gif

I like Enna and still think she's a great singer, but the allegations are a bit too concrete.

I’ll be betting 5 bucks that some weird shit happens and she’ll do something subservient to Elira by literally being her chair.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I’ll be betting 5 bucks that some weird shit happens and she’ll do something subservient to Elira by literally being her chair.
Nah they actually like Enna unlike Selen

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I am pretty sure one of these Lolis its going to be Emberlith
Just imagine this voice coming out of these models

Went on hiatus April 11, so makes sense. Unless there's another significant corpo recruiting spanish-speakers but I haven't seen any.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Mumei recommends The Sopranos to Kiara and then has to inform her why it would be a bad idea to do a watchalong of it. Kiara and Kronii thought it would be some sort of musical.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Lira celebrated her 1st anniversary by going to the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo. She did an educational stream showing her photos from the dinosaur exhibit. Based on what I could get out of the translator she seems pretty knowledgeable.

Nigga look at those Loli models WTF
If it wasnt for Meica already having her own character and the other 2 girl having braincells this would have been another Lolifest

Oh hey that's the girl that wanted to get fucked by Shrek:
WTF is it with women and Shrek on Valentines??

context: Meica is seducing what I presume is an AI Shrek
edit: IT'S NOT AN AI IT'S A PERSON AND HE'S GAY FOR DONKEY
IT'S JUST LIKE MY MEXICAN TELENOVELAS

edit2: Shrek offers her roasted rat, chat in unison "he's Peruvian" :whatastory:
this shit is fire, too bad most people here don't speak spanish

Art dump:
gotcha_by_aotake_iro.jpggoth_fauna_by_hirahiragi_h1rqg1.jpggoth_fauna_by_shibedraws.jpgpippa_v_sakana__dawn_of_justice_by_kluverdesigns.jpguruka_and_iori_minecraft_by_onionsketch.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mumei recommends The Sopranos to Kiara and then has to inform her why it would be a bad idea to do a watchalong of it. Kiara and Kronii thought it would be some sort of musical.

I mean are they wrong?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Yeah this is super hilarious so im going to traslate it

"Is funny that now Meica description is going to go like this:a vtuber that was born in japan but was not recognized as one because she is the daughter of a Paraguayan father and a Philippine mother that also has a Argentinian ID, now she is going to work in a agency from israel while she is trying to move to japan jajajaja"

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I fucking DREAD the voices that are gonna come out of those lolis...
If you amerifats and eurocucks weren't aware, spanish as a language really does not do "cutesy" or high pitched voices, anything high pitched that isn't from an actual child sounds retarded, and when a woman tries to force it... terrible things result.
I don't want to doubt you, as you obviously have more experience with Spanish speaking voices than I do, but I've watched anime dubbed into Spanish and I didn't think it was that bad.
View attachment 68901

Huh. Okay, this must be because of the Girls Talk thing, right?

...eh, close enough.

Probably unrelated, but Mumei did visit Hooters in Japan:

Tubedude

Top Bottom