"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Battletech?
Gundam is an objectively inferior version made by people with politics fetish who saw selling robots figurines as a way to monetize their crappy creation. Which eventually devolved into space magic and trying to get an audience by yuribaiting. And they couldn't even be bothered to make a decent ship

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What can't this guy just block or ghost the parasocial fuckers? I get that some people can be annoying and/or creepy but I don't get how those preachy call out posts do anything but drive normal viewers away.
because that doesn't solve the root issue of these 40 something's expecting him to solve their lives and culling the numbers of retards is something we usually praise here,,

Ive said it before NightMind knows what hes doing and if people get driven away for being mildly scolded then fuck em why would you want to hang around people who act entitled to your anything.

Also his opsec is shit so i suspect some of them know his actual location due to some of his older works as nightmind.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Randon short about vtuber corpo competition.

Assuming this isn't a bit, I wonder what he's referring to when he says corpos will "throw an entire generation under the bus" to hurt a competitor.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I'm glad this dork is back, I missed her laugh. Kettle noises LOVE :pomuLove:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What the hell is this game... Still, cute Sora English.

Stream source with a ton more English:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Unironically grooming. You have to realize that people who like indies tend to do so because it lets them get really close to the vtuber, agency fags like us view chuubas like movie stars and idols, untouchable and unreachable, but many people got into this hobby to be parasocial and try to insert themselves into a chuuba's life as much as possible.

I'm not gonna claim it's a bad thing, but it is what it is, and I'm not gonna pretend that isn't the main draw.

Corrected

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Assuming this isn't a bit, I wonder what he's referring to when he says corpos will "throw an entire generation under the bus" to hurt a competitor.
Maybe implying Holo only created HomoEN to compete with Niji? Idk what else he could be trying to say, but that doesn't really sound like "throwing under the bus" to me, that's just normal competition.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Maybe implying Holo only created HomoEN to compete with Niji? Idk what else he could be trying to say, but that doesn't really sound like "throwing under the bus" to me, that's just normal competition.
Even if Homos are the Yamanbas of HoloPro and live in a Ghetto with an Apartheid regime over their shoulders they still have a better life than the Average Niji Liver that gets cucked out of events because the yellow woman is appearing on it :dokiSmug:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't know what he is implying, but maybe they pushed the girls that collabed with them to do so? that's the only thing that I think can be related to throwing someone under the bus. :ameliaThink:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

WTF!?!? WHY IS NULL COSPLAYING AS HEXA!?!?!?

Trexie Announcement.png
I know I'm probably the only one here that watches her but Trexie, one of the dinosaur girls I regularly shill, is going on an indefinite hiatus starting June 1st. Wishing her all the best. Hopefully life eases up on her sometime soon.

This video essay got recommended to me comparing how Niji tried to smear both Selen and Zaion. It's a good look into the PR/business side of the industry.

Speaking of video essays, Phase's unofficial essayist made one on Rie. I probalby know more about the JP talents then I do about Rie or Remi so I found it informative. I wonder what his take on Panko will be like. I know a lot of people here like her, myself very much included.

Sawa streaming w/ E;R soon. I'm really happy that she is getting to interact with her oshi so much.

Art:
happy_birthday_shiori_by_kivo.jpggoth_fauna_by_aoi_13.jpgshiori_novella_by_mintz912.jpggoth_fauna_by_takida_185.jpgshiori_novella_and_yorick_by_hama_guri.jpg

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Coni is playing Halo 3 co-op soon with EIEN's Nanimo Navi.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I don't know what he is implying, but maybe they pushed the girls that collabed with them to do so? that's the only thing that I think can be related to throwing someone under the bus. :ameliaThink:
How will that hurt a competitor?
It doesnt make sense

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Haven’t seen this mentioned here yet.

I don't follow Merryweather's merry band of femboys, but I know they're suckers for lore. Is this guy's lore supposed to be in-line with Narcissus or something? I don't have much of an issue with the core message, but the sperg really padded that message with a lot of him sucking himself off.
:pikacringe:

Anyway, I haven't seen this posted yet. @hylic put together a playlist of PhaseJP clips from other clippers that aren't him, and there's quite a lot on the list. Even has clips of the original JP members dating years back. Definitely worth a check and a follow if you want to keep up with clips for the PhaseJP members:

Playlist Link

Props for this @hylic
:shubaIapprob:

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom