"I am Goofy!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did Holo infect the entire industry with the fucking bunny game? Can't seem to escape it now.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I had to read the kirshe thread because you nḬggers don't post full context, thanks to somerando
Yes, TL;DR volunteers for the convention think spicy fox is problematic and threatened to quit if Kirsche wasn't banned from having an appearance and stuff. They also did the same thing to try to stop Pippa (in another year) but Pippa had more power being part of Phase and also risking Phase abandoning the convention.
Let me get this straight. A convention staff isn't actual contractors but retards they seem to get off the street and instead of firing all these colossal homosexuals they caved to their demands? I think I said it that once they got big enough they would start with this shite and here we are :dokiSmug:
In my shithole I knew the staff was randos they find because a friend of mine used to be staff for conventions but I never thought this was the case in a first world country holy fucking shit :NOWWELAUGH:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did Holo infect the entire industry with the fucking bunny game? Can't seem to escape it now.

EDIT: Also Sleepy starting AI the Somnium files which is two whole ongoing stream series that I personally can't watch because I want to avoid spoilers

:urtearingmeapart:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's complete BS what they did to Kirsche but please don't vague post ever again. For a femboy bird with an extremely homosexual laugh who pays a moderator in ASMR that was still the gayest thing you've done in a minute.
I had to read the kirshe thread because you nḬggers don't post full context, thanks to somerando

Let me get this straight. A convention staff isn't actual contractors but retards they seem to get off the street and instead of firing all these colossal homosexuals they caved to their demands? I think I said it that once they got big enough they would start with this shite and here we are :dokiSmug:
In my shithole I knew the staff was randos they find because a friend of mine used to be staff for conventions but I never thought this was the case in a first world country holy fucking shit :NOWWELAUGH:
All cons are a half step removed from scams, paid staff makes up a fraction of the workforce.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Getting volunteers for a con isn't inherently bad - there's enough people that want to volunteer for the role, you keep costs and administration down, and that means cheaper tickets for attendees. In exchange, volunteers typically get rewarded with the experience itself, and perhaps stuff like free entry and perhaps access to con events and so forth. It's not a bad deal all round.

The problem is that the volunteers can have too inflated an opinion of themselves and their role and start grabbing power beyond their role. Same thing can happen with volunteers everywhere else.

I think Off-Kai should consider moving to paid workers. It's going to be more expensive, and that will be reflected in the ticket prices, but the volunteers are going to be worse after the people running Off-Kai gave in to shit like this.

closedblas

Let me get this straight. A convention staff isn't actual contractors but retards they seem to get off the street and instead of firing all these colossal homosexuals they caved to their demands? I think I said it that once they got big enough they would start with this shite and here we are
In my shithole I knew the staff was randos they find because a friend of mine used to be staff for conventions but I never thought this was the case in a first world country holy fucking shit
There are no anime/comic conventions that aren't mostly volunteers. Offkai needs to be ~10x bigger to have the kind of screening that SDCC (for eg.) has where there are more people wanting to volunteer than available slots.

So obviously the solution is for people /here/, in her chat, and on the farms to volunteer and replace the people who leave, right? RIGHT?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Late cause i was watching Kirsche
Clara talks about bird Hate and dancing fruits

Anime Fan

Shiina's playing some more Elden Ring.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
L4D2 collab with Zeli, Nyaru, Tomori (No POV) , and Tomoe.

Skye playing a newly released indie survival horror in an hour. She asked management to reached out to the company and got a sponsored key.

🎶🎤 🐍🎶

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
June streaming and feeling slightly self-conscious, please watch!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Muu at start of stream: "I HATE women with big booba!"
Muu after meeting the big-tiddy blond in Bunny Garden: "I LOVE YOU, RIN-CHAN!"

wew

Male hag love!
From the whispers I have heard it sounds like idol is all talk and doesn't help the talents with a lot of things. Especially with harassment.
I hope to God it's not true or they are working to make it better. Just want Lisa to have the support she deserves.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
From the whispers I have heard it sounds like idol is all talk and doesn't help the talents with a lot of things. Especially with harassment.
A Jew, being stingy? Man, that's crazy.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope to God it's not true or they are working to make it better. Just want Lisa to have the support she deserves.
They can just take the models and fuck off can't they? And if the jew tries to stop them then he gets roasted over a fire for his obvious lying.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
One day notice. TVA MTG Tournament. If two more people can message Io, that'd be great.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
>open stream
>song cheering on slaves as a redeem as she sings along

Does she not really understand the difference between a few yabs and talking about controversial politics all the time? I'm not fully believing the "it's all because volunteers are boycotting you" excuse the con people are giving, I think it's more likely that some of the big corps there don't want to be associated with her.
That song is an obvious joke.
I don't agree with all the foxu's takes. I wish she'd play more games rather then get deeper into the culture war bullshit, but plenty of vtubers make edgy jokes.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That song is an obvious joke.
I don't agree with all the foxu's takes. I wish she'd play more games rather then get deeper into the culture war bullshit, but plenty of vtubers make edgy jokes.
Offkai is held in commiefornia, it's full of troons and all sorts of twitter people and they want to have a wide appeal. Removing controversial people who might get them cancelled while they are still growing is a totally logical decision, what, do you want there to be some retarded twitter drama and for all of the corpos that are the only reason people attend to pull out? Sometimes ideological posturing has to give way for profitability and reality, this isn't a charity event.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Any good reason for the ban that isnt "REEEE KIRSCHE ITS A RIGHT WING NAZI"?
They had already reached the weight-limit for the venue

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Offkai is held in commiefornia, it's full of troons and all sorts of twitter people and they want to have a wide appeal. Removing controversial people who might get them cancelled while they are still growing is a totally logical decision, what, do you want there to be some retarded twitter drama and for all of the corpos that are the only reason people attend to pull out? Sometimes ideological posturing has to give way for profitability and reality, this isn't a charity event.
I absolutely agree that it makes sense why she was blacklisted, but pointing to a meme song as an example of controversy when they already have Pippa is silly.

Top Bottom