"Can I say 'happy birthday' to Phase Connect, everyone at Phase Connect, except for Sakana"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What does VTA stand for?
Vagina Tits Ass
2- I am wondering what made Cover change their view of this whole situation to allow the Stars to participate because Axel and Altare had to use their PLs before to collab with her
Pretty excited Over all because its a good roster
It has been a couple of months since the Doki drama and it has slowly been burning out, so it makes sense they would relax their stance as there's less risk in collabing with her.

Using the stars is pretty genius, they are much less popular than the girls, so if it creates drama then it won't touch their big money makers (most of the less tolerant Holo fans don't give a shit about the Homos) but it still makes Cover look like they support Doki to the normies.

Reminder that Cover (and all companies for that matter) have no morals and stand for no causes, because they aren't people and because companies' only objective should be to make money. Whatever choice Cover makes in regards to Doki or offkai or any other bullshit drama which doesn't involve them will always be based upon what they think will be most beneficial for BUSINESS and only business.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
the general perception of her is still along the lines of: "But with Zaion they kinda had a point". :depressedtako:
Literally putting words in everyone's mouth there, buddy.

Here's a thought: Has Sayu actually tried making new friends / working relationships? Where the fuck does she go where these masses of people are in a constant "I think Sayu SUCKS" circlejerk?

Salado

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Here's a thought: Has Sayu actually tried making new friends / working relationships? Where the fuck does she go where these masses of people are in a constant "I think Sayu SUCKS" circlejerk?
She cozied up with the older women from Phase like Airi and Shiina, alongside some minor collabs with twitch vtubers like Clio

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Most vtubers are absolutely terrified of reaching out and making relationships. We have vtubers on the Discord who still primarily talk to each other only in emojis while being perfectly happy to call Pipkun a freak or terrify the spics with stories about their favourite gay doujins. Never underestimate the irrational levels of fear that parasocial women online have towards the idea of talking to other parasocial women online.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Using the stars is pretty genius, they are much less popular than the girls, so if it creates drama then it won't touch their big money makers (most of the less tolerant Holo fans don't give a shit about the Homos) but it still makes Cover look like they support Doki to the normies.
The boys also have collabed with her on their roommates and nothing happened. Probably helped show that it was not a big deal to collab with her.

Wouldn't surprise me if all that about Nijisanji was true. Just seeing what a mess Mint turned into after quitting was enough to convince me that if you don't play ball their way, they'll try and make you as miserable as possible.

Anyway, Rat live with a new outfit in 20.

Followed by a new cover

And then an unarchived karaoke after that (no waiting room, yet).

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Where the fuck does she go where these masses of people are in a constant "I think Sayu SUCKS" circlejerk?
She's a menhera who constantly egosearches and looks for any sign of dissent towards her.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Doki tried to head off a lot of this by saying that a bunch of people wanted to participate but couldn't due to scheduling issues etc. AFAIK Doki hasn't had any substantial public interaction with any ex-NijiEN though and I don't think we know why (maybe nothing, maybe something....)

JP Corpos and slow decision making, name a more iconic combo.....
I suspect Ex-niji's outside of people who clearly hit it off might hate each other not particularly due to anything any of them did but because the company seems to encourage it.

Places like that fuck with your perceptions of people make you feel alone and surrounded by people that hate you Aka Jap Corpo Special.

I know the Asylum is fascinated with Ratt Breeding but if your gonna speculate based on people who join in a small social gathering at least base it off more then a handful of examples there is litterally any reason in the world some people might not show up mosto f which can be summed up as lack of advance notification/busy

90% sure shes said that those circlejerks are made in her own head her joining niji was her trying and failing to connect with others which i imagine only made it worse.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm going back to bed. But before I crash, allow me to shill very cute Peruvian elf who somehow manages to be fun to listen to even while she's just talking about the terrifying googly-eyed animal toys she was obsessed with as a child.

Tubedude

It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
Kinda hoping that Doki and Ex-Nijis at some point can do some token event/gesture as a official "burying the hatchet" moment so the 'do they like or hate each other' stuff ends.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the hag garden and its consequences will be felt for generations to come, in related news, what did Clara mean by this:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa is doing karaoke soon. Hexa's one of the better vtuber singers I've listened to, particularly with the variety of songs she can do - she did a great Frank Sinatra cover a couple of months ago, for example. I'm looking forward to this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's old enough news now that I don't really care about sharing, and third party anyway, but at the time when everything was going down I made a few contacts with people who were in positions to have some level of insider knowledge of how Nijisanji worked (or didn't work) at the time, and it interested me that their attitude was 'fuck everyone involved' rather than 'omg pure perfect Selen was destroyed by evil Nijisanji'. I do not have hard evidence for any of this, but the impression I strongly received was that Selen had spent the last year or so in a severely negative mental state. The people I was talking to had all only worked for Nijisanji within the last year, and all of them corroborated this perception that they had never seen a 'good' interaction between her and anyone else in the company.

Putting the whole timeline together, I would hazard a guess that 2021-2022 were good years for Selen, and afterwards in 2023, she started hitting severe management roadblocks and realized she was in a dreadful situation, and had no idea how to get out of it. As a result, her relations with her co-workers totally collapsed and she severely self-isolated, becoming distant and hostile to other people. We can see strong hints of her mental state in hindsight by looking at how unstable she was when her skills were being criticised in Apex Legends and so on.

I put more and more stock into this concept the more I see the vHoeShow retirees and Mint ignore her on every level possible (aside from Mika, who was a different branch and just has a very forgiving personality to begin with). I think there is severe bad blood there that nobody has talked about or is in a fit state to cope with, given the stuff they've got going in their own arenas. I do not think there are any hideous secrets, massive revelations or dark truths waiting to be uncovered. I just think these women were in a very high-stress, competitive environment and were petty, snippy and catty at each other a whole bunch instead of pulling together in unity, and as a result they just want to stay in their own corners and do their best to forget about each other.
I do think the evidence suggests the rest of the ex-Nijis are not exactly thrilled with Selen/Doki at the moment, but I dunno if this is really an accurate timeline - for example Selen and Pomu released their paired outfits and game in September/August of 23, so they were clearly not seriously alienated at that point.
Yeah I'd buy that everyone but Mint and Michi was on bad terms with her, mint hasn't given any indication of bad blood especially with her specifically mentioning Selen's absence at her graduation and her reaction to her tomato cameo in the train game

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
All this yapping and ratting and in the end the Nijerios were not invited because they suck, there is no other explanation, biggest event in this side of the scene and they get relegated to watch

At least they have the Koshien to cope

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
All this yapping and ratting and in the end the Nijerios were not invited because they suck, there is no other explanation
More like, be careful how you treat others in the sphere, because you never know the trajectory their career will take them in the future.

Top Bottom