"I'm a whore and not a slut"Nanobites

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sajam apparently got asked about why Doki was in his Tekken event but not anyone from Niji. I just thought his response was funny (and well-done).

Based

Also I didn't really get what our chink friend said the other day. Was the Matsuri billibilli thing already confirmed a gayop? That "official" account is live right now to 2k people but it's just playing a bunch of old song covers and songs from karaoke streams. Matsuri's twitter account also hasn't mentioned anything about it at all so I'm assuming it was all china nonsense?
View attachment 70451
Matsuri had a cover release today, a collab start with a restaurant, and an ASMR pack release. Her vaguepost from a couple days ago was probably the steak thing. I think it has been a gayop.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
They should meet up, get hammered and cry all their pains to each other. Under adult supervision of course, you never know what unchained menheras would do under the influence.
I know Sayu is within spitting distance of me, but that sounds like the perfect date. It'd end up with me probably in a gutter somewhere, but that's a once in a life time chance.

Aqua playing SMB3 for what seems to be her first time.

And I don't understand how someone so cracked at Mario Maker can be this bad at SMB3 <_<

Yes, the physics aren't the same, but still...

Mario 3 can be deceptively hard at times, but also keep in mind SMB3 has become a kind of tradition for JP indies (and corpo) to be famously bad at it, so some of it could be played up to an extent.
I like Clio, since she has a really good taste in games, but I still think there's a non-negligable chance of her being trans. She has that Sphere Hunter voice thing going on, just an Australian version of it. Mind you, I think Sphere Hunter is one of the few bearable trans content creators.
Ngl, that's saying very little, since while she isn't as "trans attack mode" like most are, she's still a piece of shit of a person lol. And it always seems like even if they're trans they still immediately go for women only, almost like the transition was pointless.
I've heard people saying that the "totally not hentai" she worked for was uncensored before her character appeared, and started censoring after and viewers were unhappy about, blaming it all on her. I have no intention to watch it and confirm (and even if it's the case, you can't be sure she was the one who forced this and it wasn't a coincidence), but it is hilarious to think that her participation tanked the show and killed the agency
You know, that actually tracks, bullshit follows her everywhere.
Enna's a bitch, agreed but she's a weak-ass bitch. She can dish it but she can't take it.
Very true.

Salado

e:
Nevermind, it's old.

e2:
Michi's hunting.
"I'm looking around X wondering if there are any Vtubers who are cute, cheerful, and have a cute laugh."

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Sajam apparently got asked about why Doki was in his Tekken event but not anyone from Niji. I just thought his response was funny (and well-done).

Also I didn't really get what our chink friend said the other day. Was the Matsuri billibilli thing already confirmed a gayop? That "official" account is live right now to 2k people but it's just playing a bunch of old song covers and songs from karaoke streams. Matsuri's twitter account also hasn't mentioned anything about it at all so I'm assuming it was all china nonsense?
View attachment 70451

Gay op to scam membership money
I cant believe some people believed it
I can sub Hologras to my language very quick and i can edit a "Matsuri is /here/" better than the one those chinks did
Small clip of that segment

Sayunegros are right:
You cant compare my GOAT :menhera: to her atleast Nazuna stole some money from Vshojo despite being a fucking Leaker just to protect herself

Ballpark_Look

Punished Lurker

Based response, direct and well done.

coomaguni

View attachment 70451

Good to know Doki learned to associate with individuals who can form a coherent professional response.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Nana Asteria guerilla karaoke stream!

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Doubleposting because:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÕOOO

:wawaspazzing::wawaspazzing::wawaspazzing:

Great, more Genshit. I can't wait for every vtuber to be playing this in a week. Is it at least less shit than Genshin? Probably not..

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap Kayfabe Birthday Countdown Karaoke
LETS GOO :laplusgun:

VSoyBoy

Great, more Genshit. I can't wait for every vtuber to be playing this in a ween. Is it at least less shit than Genshin? Probably not..
It is the same game. They copied everything, even the bad stuff.
Overly verbose, inconsequential dialogue. Inconsistent handling for skipping dialogue. Overly long introductory quest.
Especially the first few hours are agony quest wise, gameplay wise it's slightly different but not better or worse than Genshin. Some quality of life stuff over Genshin but not much.

All that doesn't matter anyways since VTubers are going to spend all their time wasting money on characters, the summoning system for which is, surprise surprise, mostly copied from Genshin all the way down to the shooting star animation.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake is playing a game called april 24th for quite some time now

DanishCookies

Saturnus

haha it's unou

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Overly verbose, inconsequential dialogue. Inconsistent handling for skipping dialogue. Overly long introductory quest.
didnt know proctor wrote that game

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm not eating an acrylic stand bros.
:smugselen:
But here is how Sayu can still win the election not be a menhera and collab
Although to be fair we all know the actual answer is for her manager to stop being retarded and shut her down the second she starts sadposting about Niji
which
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Also if she gets into hoeing out of desperation then we will have the full failed Idol/Entertainer to hoe pipeline and its kinda sad

Last edited:

niggaphil

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Since we're Kay Yu looping, found this vid talking about his game Holocure. Worth a watch as it's just 10 mins long.

Top Bottom