"I would accept a Vtuber over a Brazilian"Joshua 'Null' Moon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Now that Shiina is getting more open about her autism, I wonder if we can get a Kanichu Medallion for merch.
Shiina has finally discovered the boondocks, I wonder if she will remember her Uncle Ruckus chat encounter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's hard to tell how many of Idol's issues and graduations are fallout from their biggest problems (eg. Riro Ron termination, Toma firing, Aviel falling for Slugma's transparency meme, etc), and how many are just mismanagement overall.

But the good companies have always been examples that prove that worse companies exist, and I don't think Phase and Hololive are just lucky. If Pochi was willing to set her career on fire to get in a few shots and Yuko ghosts except for her donothon rewards, three times is a pattern, and I expect problems like these to keep happening.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Credit where due, Panko has had a few too many 'accidental' n-slips to be coincidental and I distinctly remember her making a comment about Rie eating dogs, so I think she's a true and honest racist. Rie's more of a casual since she mostly sticks to safe racism, but I have faith in the red panda to influence her.
When asked why she doesn't speak Italian on stream that much, she stated because she knows she'll drop slurs out of reflex.
Another win for vtubers, meanwhile fleshtubers:

Semi-related, I do remember Selen at one point talking to one of her old APEX teammates and he was talking about how cheating is very rampant in the Predator bracket to the point where the majority of them were using them.

>guys, we need to install kernel level anti-cheat on your computer, it will totally help with cheaters and hackers!
Every time :ironmousekek:

Limkin

Semi-related, I do remember Selen at one point talking to one of her old APEX teammates and he was talking about how cheating is very rampant in the Predator bracket to the point where the majority of them were using them.
Don't need to install any cheats when using controller gives you built-in aimbot and it's completely approved by developer

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
If you are talking about LM that was about 2 months ago

I'm going to enjoy rubbing this turd in the face of every single one of the cardboard lawyer's shills when Lisa gets fucked over.

Eureka

Murray is live with more Fallout: New Vegas.

Salado

Koros Apogee

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Is Lisa cursed like Menace and Miori with the "if I join this corpo it will crumble"? I only know Tsunderia.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's hard to tell how many of Idol's issues and graduations are fallout from their biggest problems (eg. Riro Ron termination, Toma firing, Aviel falling for Slugma's transparency meme, etc), and how many are just mismanagement overall.

But the good companies have always been examples that prove that worse companies exist, and I don't think Phase and Hololive are just lucky. If Pochi was willing to set her career on fire to get in a few shots and Yuko ghosts except for her donothon rewards, three times is a pattern, and I expect problems like these to keep happening.
It's 50% luck, 50% effort. Some people put effort for years, strategize and get nothing, other people just fuck around while not really aiming for anything and suddenly strike gold.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Is Lisa cursed like Menace and Miori with the "if I join this corpo it will crumble"? I only know Tsunderia.
The only one of those three who have been in more than one collapsed corpo is Miori, and if she is cursed, then it is to collapse corpos after she leaves, see her graduating from both Myholotv and Tsunderia, and them collapsing afterwards. So, let's hope Bae gets Miori into Holo for maximum hilarity, and the darkest timeline!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is it bad that I really dislike the jews but kinda want them to succeed just because the tribalism with phase is fucking hilarious to me?
I want Aviel to get his fucking shit together for the sake of the industry as a whole, aside from Idol the only corpos with an EN presence that aren't either dead, imploding, or doddling along with a bunch of 2views are Hololive and Phase. The cracks in Idol's strategy of throwing money at problems hoping they'll go away have been showing for a while now and despite being a certified insufferable Phasefag, I really don't want a situation where they've accidentally monopolised the entire mid-size corpo scene by doing nothing since the fish is prone to making retarded decisions and needs the pressure from competing agencies to keep that in check.

Aviel can suck up to celebrity lawyermen and write all the self-fellating blog posts he wants, but having three graduations in a row being on obviously bad/messy terms tells us what we need to know.

Aviel falling for Slugma's transparency meme
He didn't fall for anything, his "transparency" shit is a manipulation technique used to control which facts become talking points (Idol's strengths) and which facts don't (Idol's weaknesses).

Stunned But Dumb

The only one of those three who have been in more than one collapsed corpo is Miori, and if she is cursed, then it is to collapse corpos after she leaves, see her graduating from both Myholotv and Tsunderia, and them collapsing afterwards. So, let's hope Bae gets Miori into Holo for maximum hilarity, and the darkest timeline!
Yeah, let's give EN their own personal Rushia. Actually, let's give ID, Stars, and StarsEN Rushias too. Everyone gets a Rushia!

Wait... can Regloss get a rushia too?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

I would agree with that, but you have to consider the other side in both these situations. Both Yuko and Pochi proved to have many character flaws and are responsible for a lot of their own shit. IDOL may very well be a steaming pile of shit to its core, but the only thing these terminations conclusively tell me about IDOL is that they need to have better talent selection and oversight.

Stunned But Dumb

You're putting too much faith in one janny.
Yeah I guess any faith is too much faith.

I doubt I'm getting kicked out for that. For some reason, Kira actually likes me. :depressedtako:
Considering his history, I'd worry more about what this says about you than him. What have you been up to???

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I want Aviel to get his fucking shit together for the sake of the industry as a whole, aside from Idol the only corpos with an EN presence that aren't either dead, imploding, or doddling along with a bunch of 2views are Hololive and Phase. The cracks in Idol's strategy of throwing money at problems hoping they'll go away have been showing for a while now and despite being a certified insufferable Phasefag, I really don't want a situation where they've accidentally monopolised the entire mid-size corpo scene by doing nothing since the fish is prone to making retarded decisions and needs the pressure from competing agencies to keep that in check.

Aviel can suck up to celebrity lawyermen and write all the self-fellating blog posts he wants, but having three graduations in a row being on obviously bad/messy terms tells us what we need to know.

He didn't fall for anything, his "transparency" shit is a manipulation technique used to control which facts become talking points (Idol's strengths) and which facts don't (Idol's weaknesses).
I just hate aviel because he virtue signals so much and acts like he's better than the people who have spent sweat, blood and tears to build this industry up just so he can parade around his moral superiority when all of the fuckups have already been made by other people. It pisses me off how many outsiders like him have flocked to this industry to pretend to be its saviors while also trying to milk it for all it's worth.

Top Bottom