"I've always been trying to find a reason to buy a panini breast"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
josh is such a retarded kike holy shit. Some niggas are so autistic that are immune to depression it seems :Vesper-UNHINGED: I've seen what depression does to a mf and it ain't pretty. Fuck the fags who made depression a lifestyle and fuck the negroes who tell people to stop being sad.
Anyway here have clara being retarded, I love her.

I was depressed once, until one day I thought "Wait being sad is fucking stupid, stop being sad", and then I stopped being sad. Just stop being sad lmao it's not hard, just say no, that's all it takes.

If you're a Mint member (and you should be!) don't miss this video, it's really good! But I post because it demonstrates something about why talents might seem "busy" all the time, despite not always producing a lot of visible content.

So Mint has an appearance at this Truck event a few days back. Seems simple enough - show up for a set and sing some songs. And you'd expect to have to do a little more than just show up - maybe go over a set list with them, do a tech/audio check beforehand, stuff like that, right? But they actually asked her to pre-record a "backup" version of the entire set up front in case there were tech problems (!?!!?)

Luckily for members she agreed to post the entire thing so we have it available, but you've got to wonder how often talents are being asked for this sort of shit, and how much of it is getting consigned to the ether unseen afterwards.....

Having a fallback plan is always a smart option in live events should shit hit the fan somehow. I've never been involved in anything vtuber related like this (yet) but it wouldn't surprise me if the big corpos have a few dozen or so unseen recordings they didn't need to air for when a live went to shit.

braindoko

I stumbled upon this by chance. 1 MILLION subs babiniku

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Daiya Starting her first Fallout game; New Vegas.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
It hasn't been posted before, aren't you the one person who reads every post?
Yeah, I guess I saw it on Twitter several times and got confused. Even if I read everything, I can (and do) mess up here and there, so it never hurts to ask :wah:

For example, ESL question here, related to this:

I always thought "debate" involves several opposed parties and is a formal thing, but I've seen it used a lot in a place of "choosing between options", like deciding. Is it a recent thing or was it always used like that in more casual manner?

...I admire your dedication, I definitely couldn't do it, honestly if there's anyone who deserves to have the highest reaction score it's you, idk why the mangy dog has it.
Reaction score? It says "Positive", it is as high as I need it. And thank you!

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, I guess I saw it on Twitter several times and got confused. Even if I read everything, I can (and do) mess up here and there, so it never hurts to ask :wah:

I always thought "debate" involves several opposed parties and is a formal thing, but I've seen it used a lot in a place of "choosing between options", like deciding. Is it a recent thing or was it always used like that in more casual manner?

You can use it to indicate that you are weighing your options before making a decision

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you're a Mint member (and you should be!) don't miss this video, it's really good! But I post because it demonstrates something about why talents might seem "busy" all the time, despite not always producing a lot of visible content.

So Mint has an appearance at this Truck event a few days back. Seems simple enough - show up for a set and sing some songs. And you'd expect to have to do a little more than just show up - maybe go over a set list with them, do a tech/audio check beforehand, stuff like that, right? But they actually asked her to pre-record a "backup" version of the entire set up front in case there were tech problems (!?!!?)

Luckily for members she agreed to post the entire thing so we have it available, but you've got to wonder how often talents are being asked for this sort of shit, and how much of it is getting consigned to the ether unseen afterwards.....
Nah bro hololive whores are just lazy and managers are useless.

I admire your dedication, I definitely couldn't do it, honestly if there's anyone who deserves to have the highest reaction score it's you, idk why the mangy dog has it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chama reached 1.5mil subscribers. She singing now :shubaIapprob:

Pochi-sensei playing Phasmo

Isa playing Bunny Garden chatting

Small Ina opened Death's Door

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Light-skinned black woman, or just tan? I'm on my phone and I can't tell.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

I wish the Holos could take the autism test. I have a few guesses on who would get what

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
- LISA NEWS -

Chai was visited yesterday and there were more sheep tears.
"Hopefully when I get more situated I can catnap her. Take her away. My daughter Chai. My catdaughter."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wish the Holos could take the autism test. I have a few guesses on who would get what
Why can't Hololive members take the autism test, besides being worried that Phase Connect members will outperform them for the first time ever?

Stunned But Dumb

Why can't Hololive members take the autism test, besides being worried that Phase Connect members will outperform them for the first time ever?
I assume it would be bad optics for them to do something like that, despite whatever controversy it might spawn ultimately not mattering

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rhubarb is doing something.

EDIT: Not sure what i watched but it was kino noneless.

Last edited:

Salado

Top Bottom