"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
can't wait for either of them to use the estoc with low dex, or repeatedly die trying to parry everything, or discover the joys of fall damage of every fall they could have rolled of instead, or rest at the catacombs bonfire, or the dragonslayer archers of anal rodeo if they even get pass sen's fuckhole. :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Aviel or gunrun throwing so much money at this shit and getting equal or less fanfare.
Brave Group minions suffering makes me happy Joy Joy :BijouBijou:

Early good night :)

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
People seem to think I have the ability to make Hexa do what I want. I don't. She has a really bad habit of pushing herself too hard. This isn't the first time it has happened, nor will it be the last.
There is "pushing yourself too hard" and then there's whatever the fuck this is.

Yo, @midori. You're coughing up little pieces of your lung right now. Lungs do NOT grow back. If this is not something you heard about as a possibility (with options for what to do if it happened, might I add) when you went to the doctor before this, you need to go to the emergency room right now. In debt is better than dead. Bring a couple of the pieces of lung with you in a ziploc, they might want them for testing. If the hospital you went to before told you to wait and see without having an exact diagnosis for what was happening, or gave you some kind of medicine and sent you back without doing anything else or telling you anything, they're morons and you need to go to another doctor/ER. You can also call an urgent care clinic near you and ask the receptionist if you need to see them or go to the emergency room, describe your symptoms to them and they'll provide an IRL person's opinion. Hell, you may even want to call whatever doctor's office you went to before as well if you can reach them, they are OBLIGATED to give you follow-up information and best next steps or get their asses sued.

Doctors are expensive dumbasses who will ignore people's problems until it is too late, particularly women's problems. Make them do their job, do not leave until you have a plan of attack for whatever in the holy fuck is wrong with you and the doctor's office on speed-dial.

Unless you already knew this was going to happen, it's expected, etc. and you're just venting to your discord/twitter. In which case carry on but ONLY if you and your doctor were already aware that your lungs are melting and that you are coughing up pieces of them. Try not to die, you haven't gotten to meet your oshi yet.

Not that she's even been logged on this site for months, so this is probably wasted effort. But fuckin A take care of yourselves guys. People die young from shit like this all the time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Rockford

1. Holy shit is Filian fucking annoying, I wish I could lower the volume of her voice specifically
I thought I was the only one who felt this.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
@niganon is here every day.

and she's still fed our posts regularly (including this one), despite not actually searching for them herself

...that being said, do you think she would listen to either of us telling her to drop everything and go to the hospital/er until this was taken care of? absolutely not (and believe me, I've tried, still no response!)

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
and she's still fed our posts regularly (including this one), despite not actually searching for them herself

...that being said, do you think she would listen to either of us telling her to drop everything and go to the hospital/er until this was taken care of? absolutely not (and believe me, I've tried, still no response!)
Which is why I also suggested calling a IRL medical professional and getting their opinion, particularly the ones she has already visited who are familiar with what is going on. They may be able to give her followup advice on her new symptoms or tell her whether or not she needs to go without her having to pay for another doctor visit.

At the end of the day there's nothing anyone can do; it's her life, she's free to play around with it as much as she likes. I wrote that on the off-chance it might actually be of some help, its up to her what to do with it if she sees it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There is "pushing yourself too hard" and then there's whatever the fuck this is.

Not that she's even been logged on this site for months, so this is probably wasted effort. But fuckin A take care of yourselves guys. People die young from shit like this all the time.
She's pushing herself (stupidly, I might add) because of Offkai. In the end she already went to the hospital, so no need to get angry with her here.

Also, she sees your posts, even if I don't send them to her.

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Mins (mama to Lia, Nasa, Michiru, and Erina) is at Offkai selling charms and prints of the four, as well as others including some Holo stuff. Art all done by her. I posted the Erina print a few days ago, so here are the others:

Also selling some prints of Botan, Ina, Korone, Gura, Cali, and others. Can see those on this site where she sells them too:
https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/minsgraph/

Always a fan if Mins' work. Some of my favorite vtuber designs (Erina and Nasa especially) are from Mins. These prints look great. I really like the Lia and Nasa ones.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She's pushing herself (stupidly, I might add) because of Offkai. In the end she already went to the hospital, so no need to get angry with her here.

Unfortunately, it has come to this point because she is literally dying, and I don’t think there’s anything we can do about it! It sucks, man, but all we can do is hope she gets the medical assistance needed, and that she doesn’t push herself further the second she gets out

(insert rainbows here)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The gamehag (the other one) will elaborate on the quality of the merchandise she sent to print

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Stars in 5!

I BEG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET BETTER COMPOSERS :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
It's just so passive and forgettable. These girls have pipes and you open with this?? come one now. I checked the composer and they produce the same slop every song.

Salado

I BEG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET BETTER COMPOSERS :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
It's just so passive and forgettable. These girls have pipes and you open with this?? come one now. I checked the composer and they produce the same slop every song.
But I liked it... 1692363604351163.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Good news Phase bros, one of them yet lives and proves to be the strongest Phaser

Salado

Come the fuck on...
Did Airi tell the tech guy to kill himself again at least?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Come the fuck on...
Did Airi tell the tech guy to kill himself again at least?

Offkai tech issues in shambles, nobody thriving.
Thank you whoever the fuck organizes this.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I just don't get how a year after said difficulties, OffKai STILL can't fix their internet woes. It's almost as if they spent more time crying about Kirsche...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
where is all the money going, if the same tech issues happen year after year

or, rather, why would anyone sponsor Offkai again, if they have a track record of issues

Top Bottom