"Wait, I got a mosquito; Mosquitos always get in my mouth, I've lost count"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This happening the morning after Ralph talks about doing a stream about Vtubers and even showing Mori and DemonDice in his follow up tweet does make me wonder if it is related, but It feels way too fast for cover to tell Mori to shut the fuck up and let Legal handle it.
I seriously doubt Calli or Cover even knows the ragepiggy exists tbh.
He is a permanent assclown. Too dumb to understand people are laughing at him.

@Nenélove have you preordered your Nenendoroid yet
I am poor. This sinful servant of the Nenegod does not deserve to hold such effigies, my blood is impure and my shitposter ways have made me forsake my faith one too many times, this is my penance and the pain shall only remind me of the true path.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am poor. This sinful servant of the Nenegod does not deserve to hold such effigies, my blood is impure and my shitposter ways have made me forsake my faith one too many times, this is my penance and the pain shall only remind me of the true path.
Just cope using the idea that nendos are just Japanese funko pops.

braindoko

old brotuber fox who oshis Pippa debuting on twitch

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
very cute tail-haver who definitely is not active on tva is streaming

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Zyklon Mag

I've been seeing holofans explaining deep Ethan Ralph lore to each other on discord and twitter all day because this fat fuck is seething over his rivals doing anything at all:pikaWUT: It's too surreal seeing the people in my circles pass around the pics and vids of him getting his ass kicked

USS IOWA

There's no way this is related to Ralph, unless he did some sort of super secret gay ops that he managed to keep quiet about. Which is impossible, the fat fuck can not shut his fat mouth.

People are always talking about Mori = Demondice, that's not new.

Hope she's okay whatever it is.
I beleive that is the combination of the two, I remeber her saying that her surgery got complications and gotten longer as a result, Maybe the pain started flaring up once she started to streamed a ton and upon seeing Ralph's tweet, either by a friend shating ut or just browsing X she just maybe don't have the time and patience to deal with retards at the moment and just decided to take the rest for recovery.

niggaphil

This happening the morning after Ralph talks about doing a stream about Vtubers and even showing Mori and DemonDice in his follow up tweet does make me wonder if it is related, but It feels way too fast for cover to tell Mori to shut the fuck up and let Legal handle it.
Nowadays who give a shit to Ralphamale anymore? He is just a drunk fat retard who has no impact in current year.

Wake me up when he is able to fuck and impregnate DDK, and the video is leaked in homeland :dokiSmug:

Stunned But Dumb

In latest Kson stream, she is tasting taiwanese chips, and claimed that she is 57kg only.... :dokiSmug:
This was still in my quotes and I forget why...

I think they in particular would have really preferred to stay in Nijisanji for a little while longer at the time, despite what happened. Whenever the topic comes up it always seems a lot more sombre and emotional than for all the other Ex-Niji's who almost always crack jokes about it. (except for Sayu, who's reactions are emotional as well, but in a very different way...)
Uki is wack, but I won't forget him proclaiming to have fought for Yugo along with the rest of the boys in that group. NO one wanted Yugo to leave it seems. It doesn't go along with what the narrative is now I think, but it's always something to remember.

because this fat fuck is seething over his rivals

If I were Calli, I'd be deeply insulted in you calling me a rival to ralph. I'd rather you hand write every insult and slur that's ever been hurled Calli's way over the years and mail it than be called a rival to ralph.

The have to put in effort to be more of a loser than Ralph and I mean that. You, reading this right now, close your eyes and imagine yourself at your absolute worst. I mean your lowest potential. If you failed at everything, never tried, and was just a pathetic waste and leech. Chances are that imaginary version of you is still quite a bit better than Ralph.

Zyklon Mag

If I were Calli, I'd be deeply insulted in you calling me a rival to ralph.
I meant Gator as the rival. Gator went to Offkai so the pigman has to show him up somehow. Just like how his Portugal trip was him trying to show up Warski and him banging Pantsu was him trying to show up Null

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sky Rainpuff with a comp of clips from some familiar faces

Koros Apogee

Delta is doing a morning zatsu, singing, and reading marshmallows on stream.

And here three mini covers she did on twitter.

And here's delta's mini cover of Suisei's song BIBBIDIBA.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

wew

Male hag love!
Wigger gives an update about her sudden hiatus.
View attachment 71090
Gives credence to it being ralph. Honestly fuck gator and anyone else who baited this retard, stop using our hobby to have your culture war slapfights.
If it is Ralph related hope cover slaps him around a little would be funny to see him seethe over dumb shit then fuck off again back to his corner

USS IOWA

Top Bottom