"It was Faucci's origins, he said 'Remember that time I was part of that critic review group where everyone was braindead? Yeah, I should make a vaccine that makes everyone braindead.' Wait, I shouldn't make that joke"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

Is he trying to tell me that a whore is a whore?! I find that hard to believe...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

>new Cyberlive drama
>fucking JUNE TWENTY-TWENTY-FOUR

At this point I'm just impressed.

God's Strongest Dragoon

image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png

Holy fuck, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in the vtubing community. This bitch is trying to flirt with a guy and he rejects her with an emoji of herself cringing. Jesus Christ, that's fucking brutal. I can't stop laughing.
rejected.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png

Married... okay whatever.... But she would be with him if he were Muslim? :vomitdrawer:

Alchemyth

Hey guys i know i got clowned on for my thread last time cause AI buzzwords or whatever but this one isn't about that. I'm going to the holo NYC concerts (all 3 days incl. Anime NYC) and have written bots to grab the tickets. Even without TM there'll still be plenty of people who won't get tickets bc King's only sits 3k people. If there aren't too many people I'll try to grab tickets for everyone. To keep things organized DM me what day/seat you want, when you'll be in NYC to transact face to face (I live here) and I'll send you proof of the ticket if/when I have it. (bot ain't foolproof lol) Obviously you should try to get your own as well. Apart from that, happy to get a meal and shoot the shit with people in person.
1697405500626620.png

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Holy fuck, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in the vtubing community. This bitch is trying to flirt with a guy and he rejects her with an emoji of herself cringing. Jesus Christ, that's fucking brutal. I can't stop laughing.
rejected.png
New emote?

New emote.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We need Cyberlive thread. We need data collection. We need write-up.

They are the gift that never dies. Absolutely amazing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The final yab will be done by a cyberlive adjacent individual
calling it now

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
rejected.png
What a fucking chad...
REJECT FEMOIDS, EMBRACE PARASOCIALITY.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png

I really wish people would stop using the excuse " i am at the worse point mentally and physically of my life thats absolutely why i need to make an essay on this person.
Bitch, say it with your chest, you're mad she is siccessful and you want to ruin her.

There is a lot of accusations being made here a a bunch of screenshot saying she's a jealous whore which is like the entire indie scene. At least show her ass you femboy

ogey_rrat

ogey
June 2024 and the Cyberlive saga still isn't over.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

2a.png

2b.png

2c.png

2d.png

3a.png

3b.jpg

3c.png

3d.jpg

4a.jpg

4b.jpg

4c.png

4d.jpg

5a.png

5b.png

5c.jpg

5d.png

6.png

Man, the Cyberlive ride never fucking ends, does it?
:whatastory:

Married... okay whatever.... But she would be with him if he were Muslim? :vomitdrawer:
Probably my favorite part of the entire thing.
:pekomusliml:

The final yab will be done by a cyberlive adjacent individual
calling it now

I don't even know what to think or care about in this situation at this point. Always some wild shit.

Also, I clicked on the hashtag to see if anyone was saying anything, and it doesn't look like it right now. But for a fun blast-from-the-past, I found this:

Archive

FJqvq-RHag-AACua-B.png

New lore unlocked: Jelly's balls have been on Menace.
:smugmoona:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Bronze

stassy

Azki's stream endurance of The Game of Sisyphus lasted 11h, many cute despair and baka were had.
Best of compilation, no need to know moonrunes it's pretty self explanatory :

1st hours best resumed as the usual for this game

She ended in the ice level but today if she can finish work on time she will play again

A sign of life from an overworked woman who was an overworked drone
1.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
rejected.png
Cyberlive is just peak content. The gift that keeps on giving.

She's SEA so im guessing Indonesian and muslim? Isnt this the type of shit that would get you stoned to death in that religion? Or is ID less strict and only publicly cane you?

Its ghost still haunts the Vtuber scene.

So Vera was married. Emma was married. Who else is going to be married at this point? Seems that having groomers in the discord and mods is the MO.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Cyberlive is just peak content. The gift that keeps on giving.

She's SEA so im guessing Indonesian and muslim? Isnt this the type of shit that would get you stoned to death in that religion? Or is ID less strict and only publicly cane you?

Its ghost still haunts the Vtuber scene.

So Vera was married. Emma was married. Who else is going to be married at this point? Seems that having groomers in the discord and mods is the MO.
Or Maylasian.

Or Singaporian.

Or Flip (Bangsamoro Mindanao?).

The point is, SEA creature.

Top Bottom