"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just to catch up, here's my reaction to some stuff that I wasn't around to react to in real-time:

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Got a very random and stupid question for y'all. Does anyone know what happened to the vtuber Ant Hime? Last I heard from her, she talked about parrot chan, since then, all of her social media hasn't been active since.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe if people stopped fucking timelooping the most mid drama in the industry we wouldn't. These bitches need to move on with their lives.
Can you blame them when, time after time, every fagget who steps ups to throw more shit at it refuses to both elaborate and provide the simplest of chatlogs. Like everyone says I'm going to need evidence of Lumi actually badmouthing/scheming against her former Cyberlive victims, otherwise all of this shit goes into the "me too" trashpile.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Got a very random and stupid question for y'all. Does anyone know what happened to the vtuber Ant Hime? Last I heard from her, she talked about parrot chan, since then, all of her social media hasn't been active since.
She hasn't stopped for a drink 'round these parts in seven months or so. Maybe Aprimum got her.

Anti-Simp

Serbian Peacemakers

Latest post on her Instagram was on June 10th, 2024. (5 hours ago as of this post)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Wigger is back in japan and will return to streaming when the myth minecraft series starts

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Chatting stream with Sera Kesera and Harima Tem (bondlive vtubers) in 15 minutes

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
June and the year 2024 is almost over oh my goddddd this feels kinda late to me

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii stream soon.

and Kronii schedule.
GPv_mmFXgAE6xZr

Anti-Simp
Latest post on her Instagram was on June 10th, 2024. (5 hours ago as of this post)
So it appears she's taking a break from content creation. I don't blame her.

Simp

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This cute harpy is back and I demand you give her your attention!

For anyone curios the reason she went away for awhile is she was starting to have Night seizures as a result of a brain injury from a year ago where she was struck by a door that apparently messed her up so bad she was unable to read for a few months

Last edited:

Anti-Simp
It seems that SunsetInZero, ex-Cyberlive mod that worked for Vera Vee and was involved in her downfall, took a shot from the grave aimed at Oumiya Emma.

(both Ghostarchive and WaybackMachine didn't work, if you know other sites for archival please tell me)
image.png

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

6.png
She was inclining recently, probably linked to the release of her own hentai manga, which was pointed out in the Degeneracy thread.
I'm still skeptical over it, but he did, in fact, out Vera. This is another case reviving the Cyberlive name as well, definitely one of the organizations of all time.

That's deranged.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
It's really interesting how so many of these old Cyberlive mods and personalities keep claiming Lumi is a terrible person yet conveniently always have some reason for not posting proof. I wonder why that is.
There's only two possibilities:
a. everyone is a jealous cunt that cannot fathom Lumi achieved success while they all became irrelevant
b. Lumi got the most damning blackmail material in existence for everyone involved, like the mods fucking kids, Vera sex tape and Yuri strip club footage.
:gloomiLaugh:
I can bet Vox's left nutsack the moderators issue with Lumi was that she refused to be groomed
Kaneko Groomi?
:pankosmug:
She got simps with disposable income and went back to be a instagram whore. Common thot behavior, do not worry about it.

niggaphil

Mococo leg cramp:

Still could not top the classic Kiara leg cramp:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
We are irrelevant.
Not as irrelevant as the Flips, the human sized cockroaches of the world.

When the FOMO is so strong you get sick too despite being on the opposite end of the world

Fishman, get this cockroach some Canadian Visa stat!

Somehow it always comes back to Lumi. Not gonna provide any evidence though, just gotta take him at his word.

Screenshot-20240610-164237.png

:gloomiLaugh:

Translation: I am fucking scared of that Lemon Whore so I will just vaguepost as to not incur her wrath.

Guy calls Lumi "demon", "Satan incarnate", and says " I can't overstate just how terrifying that woman is. She's stabbed every single back she could to get where she is now."

Are we sure this guy isn't taking the piss? Also, is it weird that this makes me like her more?
Guy is pussy incarnate, can't handle the basedness of Lemon Whore.

one of these days lisa is just gonna straight up drive to where pippa is and just dump a whole bowl of soup straight through her esophagus
@Realticule would beat you to it except he'd make her drink a gallon of Mountain Jew.

So what is with Roza firebombing a bridge? Last I remember she had a lot of goodwill for standing up for herself when she got in trouble with her agency for what was essentially nothing. Has she become confrontational for some reason or whatever?
She's a grade-A menhera retard. Best to just ignore her.

Oh, that bitch, the Froot is a cheating whore so let's cancel her vtuber. After she got found out as a confrontational menhera she just kinda effed off. Dunno what happened with her, she's NEGLIGIBLE LMAO.

She got simps with disposable income and went back to be a instagram whore. Common thot behavior, do not worry about it.
Oh, there you go. You can add being an insta-whore on the list.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Lisa News

She is shorter than 5'5" and still the tallest in Encore. She and her genmates wandered off at OffKai so much their manager made them all carry AirTags. Finally, her cat Chai (still in captivity) has a new emote. Do not gaze long into the abyss of her eyes.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Realticule would beat you to it except he'd make her drink a gallon of Mountain Jew.
I'd never feed the meat Pippa the goy juice, only the finest of matzo ball soup for her.

Top Bottom