"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's this company yes. It was Kiki who had the drama iirc but she's gone so I guess VAllure will have the next chair drama since she's there or so I've read
She's not some others and I thought she was Immy but this is Immy pl

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
wow there's so much verifiable information here in less than 24 hours, I love you niggas. :pomuLove:

About Sayu, I'm not that optimistic about her working under the chinks, and I don't think she would befriend Bri, their personalities are a bit of a mismatch. I'm still of the opinion that she should invest in people that was by her side during the Zaionist incident, you can't find that kind of trust anywhere, adding the internet in the equation closes it next to impossible.
So this is just a "Sayu you're a bit retarded" :towapeeved:

Bronze

She's not some others and I thought she was Immy but this is her

People act like she is her in that profile :ameliaThink: I didn't watch her or Immy so can't say anything

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex playing Elden Ring

Bibi drawing

Little kitty Bijou in a big city

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I thought she was probably talking about
k.jpg
Damn, these are certified dee lesbian boobs.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I love my Romanian wife. :shubaIapprob: but I still don't know what country she's from. Canadian? One of the EU countries?

Last part of the video my loved
God, I love hearing this fox call Americans slobby fat fucks.

View attachment jonathanfrakes_based_03.mp4

This is what happens when Gura starts streaming again. She sacrificed ALL of Hololive, this time.

So your telling me the moment we start talking about potential Lumi Rrats, Hololive attempts to re-enter the chinese market?

And we're supposed to believe this is merely a coincidence?

A Lumi/Gura collab will be the portent of the Final Yab. They'll compare victims and body counts while enthroned on a vast heap of dead corpos.

The one where she jerks her head to side is pretty is hard to unsee once you notice it.

So THAT'S what that was. I always thought she had her hair in her eyes or something.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Yae is doing a Karaoke stream to celebrate 25k subs.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Shiina is streaming about crabs. By which I mean definitely the STD kind, she's talking about lap dances right now

Not working for me at the moment, obviously this is a BIDEN GAY OP :pochiidontlikeit:

EDIT: Holy shit we're in luck regardless, I hadn't reloaded the page on my phone since seeing it last, so I have a shitty phone screenshot of the TVA preview page if there is no other archive we can get up and running. Not perfect, and I'm going to hold off on posting it until we know for sure we don't have another archive of it, but I kinda feel like the post should be saved somehow

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
I really, really hate how Ralph has made Josh have a vtuber segment now.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I read some comments "justifying" Kobo's decision that center on how her audience is very "zoomer Indonesian" who probably don't care about Chinese Nationalists or Hololive's past. Unless an ID person refutes this I can see how it tracks.
It's a bit hard to find the exact posts in the ID-majority speaking circles (Facebook), but the ones I saw are generally so-so in regards of Kobo's bilibili debut. Some of them are okay with it, some are concerned, some at least tried to find justification that it should be fine (the whole 'gotta move on from coco's incident' bit), some who doesn't give a shit, and some who was like "lmao kobo getting issue again"
It's overall just mixed feelings all around.

Interestingly, on a vtuber fanpage I found, the ID people aren't exactly blind with what the western people (Twitter folks) are saying about Kobo and one person is exclaiming that "Wow, we the ID fandom sure is seen as toxic in the eyes of foreigners!" with replies stating "well duh, we are toxic."

1718148327020.png
"Interestingly, the vtuber fandom in ID is already known (outside of ID) for hating Kobo. Here's some screenshot that I found, there's some that are similar but I didn't screenshot.

Not sure if it was really misinformation or facts, fans from outside seems to believe that Kobo in ID is very hated and have alot of haters. They even put our toxicity to the same level as CN fandom laughemoji

And then there's those that inciting drama here, words about movement to unsub Kobo or hating Kobo because she's going to Bilibili.

Maybe there's posts like those, but the majority I saw weren't blaming Kobo but just questioning COVER's decision and even telling people not to bother Kobo and people being concerned that Kobo gonna be bothered by the antis in China. Did take a peek on Taiwanese group and they didn't blame Kobo either.

Come on now, don't get too carried away following stuff like 4chan, our fandom now being recognized as toxic"

Piava

Redemption Arc
I really, really hate how Ralph has made Josh have a vtuber segment now.
Well it wasn't really Ralph, it's more Gators fault and I always find it very amusing and funny when Jersh spergs about Vtubers or Anime.
Also Kiki is a very shady and disgusting person. I will link you to the Farms they did some digging on her past if you're interested.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Let's have some Pontent. Saw this clip of Airi confused about how to say "Uber"...

and it reminded me of probably the funniest Airi clip I've seen, when she tried to figure out how to pronounce "pussy" much to the amusement of Shiina and Erina with Jelly looking on in silent horror.

little bonus at 3:28 - she fell for it but nobody noticed

Then I happened to see this tweet by Uruwipples about Airi aggresively wielding the oppAiri

Which reminded me of this clip where Airi says she actually does this to her cousin.

She really seems like an anime character irl sometimes.

One of my favorite instances of Airi ESL was her pronouncing Elon Musk's name as "Ellen". She didn't find out she was saying it wrong until several months after her debut, so there were many times where she'd obliviously talk about "Ellen Musk".

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Brown snake goddess and professional wrestler is collabing with God's Strongest Autist Clio Aite to play Europa IV:

Salado

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sayu I know I said you shouldn't try being a whore cause it would be a self own, I was wrong. Joining and trusting a pure chink agency is a bigger self own than being a whore with the face you have.:whatastory:
With that being said watch the universe tell me get fucked and make her join invaders wave 3.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Top Bottom