"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

GayKusa

Early Adopter

ID Cover of an ID(?) idol song premiering now.

czkzz8.png

:shiinastare::shiinastare:
Why is HoloID built like that

Kiara streaming more one-block MC. Gura has joined her.

Edit:
Ame joined, too, now.

5e301f.png

Nolan showed up, talked bullshit and Kiara took note of it and basically called him an annoying retard (in friendly way)
I add a timestamp when her stream is done

God's Strongest Dragoon

Say what you want about the whores of Vallure, they made it clear what their deal is. There is no foul play here.
Yeah, I respect a red light district whore from Amsterdam more than a twitch thot trying to shill her onlyfans. An honest whore is better than a deceptive whore.
This was a worldwide norm for many centuries, widespread ability to shower every day is very recent thing, not even 100 years old.
Motherfucker, the Ancient Romans were bathing frequently thousands of years ago. You are literally thousands of years behind in hygiene. You have no excuse about a cold climate when even the Scandinavians jump in ice water to bathe.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
5e301f.png

Nolan showed up, talked bullshit and Kiara took note of it and basically called him an annoying retard (in friendly way)
I add a timestamp when her stream is done
For the record, day 1 peaked at 26.2k, now after 3 hours its at 13.5k
kiara one block day 2 ccv.PNG

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pioneer

In a few hours, AZKi will play the game of Sisyphus alongside Korone. It's great to see her collab with so many holomems :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In a few hours, AZKi will play the game of Sisyphus alongside Korone. It's great to see her collab with so many holomems :sanasmile:

Did she beat the game, yet? Last two times I tuned into her Sisyphus streams, they were both her stuck at the start.
:BijouBijou:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Sawa living the dream i guess lol

GayKusa

Early Adopter
saw that in the waiting room for nerissas Higurashi watchalong

sieaqu.png

And it made me check, and yeah, its gone
Does anyone know what happend to it?

Pioneer

Did she beat the game, yet? Last two times I tuned into her Sisyphus streams, they were both her stuck at the start.
:BijouBijou:
No. She played for 24 hours already, and at the pace she's progressing, will need another 12 :painpeko:
She stopped at 2/3 of the game last time.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Motherfucker, the Ancient Romans were bathing frequently thousands of years ago. You are literally thousands of years behind in hygiene. You have no excuse about a cold climate when even the Scandinavians jump in ice water to bathe.
"bathing frequently" != "showering every day", motherfucker
"bathing frequently" can mean antything from multiple times a day to once in two weeks. Also ancient roman baths were quite unsanitary place, people never went there with wounds. It was more of a social club than place to get actually clean.

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Dokibird is doing something, she's got a cursed vr model and is "going on an adventure"

EDIT: She says she has a gift for everyone, which is unrelated to whatever the announcement is

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Dokibird is doing something, she's got a cursed vr model and is "going on an adventure"

EDIT: She says she has a gift for everyone, which is unrelated to whatever the announcement is

> I don't want you guys to preorder my plushie and wait like, a year
:fishfry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Is that chibi model made by the same guy who did the Obsydia chibis? iirc Doki hired him and setup the entire 3d anniv herself didnt she

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Talk for yourself, it's well documented that LATAM natives bathed daily in rivers, some tribes 3 to 5 times a day, and that was in 1500, they probably did that for centuries.
Maybe if they spent less time bathing and more time industrializing the LATAM natives would be the one rocking the Europoors and becoming a world super power. :smugpipi:

Also bathing discourse? On MY chuuba forum? For the love of god for the folks in here who need to hear this, if I can't ask for more, AT LEAST shower every other day. I'm sick of walking down airstream from you fuckers. :guraeating:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
For the record, day 1 peaked at 26.2k, now after 3 hours its at 13.5k
View attachment 71785
Compared to her usual numbers (which seem to be either slightly above 3k or slightly below 6k, curiously quite heavily correlating with the type of game she is playing), that's quite the success for her with the event.

Ensok

Early Adopter
King Dice is fucking up Aqua and Pekora.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
King Dice is fucking up Aqua and Pekora.
Is that an endurance stream what they are doing? Beat the game in one sitting? They just started a new stream after ending the previous after almost 12 hours.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Is that an endurance stream what they are doing? Beat the game in one sitting? They just started a new stream after ending the previous after almost 12 hours.
Yeah, they're just playing the whole game.

Top Bottom