"Why 'oh no!', why is not good to have massive feet?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Subtlety is not her strongest suit. Do yourself a favor and don't scroll through her timeline to see what kind of abomination it was before replacing ear covers. She didn't change them in 2 years and best I can say is - at least it didn't seem to have mold

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Subtlety is not her strongest suit. Do yourself a favor and don't scroll through her timeline to see what kind of abomination it was before replacing ear covers. She didn't change them in 2 years and best I can say is - at least it didn't seem to have mold

>Nina, Selen, Pomu, Pekora and Korone (?) at the back
Based.

I like Daiya. Most VTubers are themselves fans of VTubers, but Daiya really exudes the energy of someone just happy to be here. Also great gap moe potential with her voice.

E: Found it.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

I wanna see a vtuber agency attempt this. Let us see the shitstorm.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica singing

Twtich

Onolumi playing MGSV TPP

Clara guerilla.

Kson's and Guutara's vlog premiere in 4 minutes

ps. it's over, bros. Sorry, Marine's dad:ameraintear:
kson ONAIR - 【VLog】].jpg

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

I saw this and laughed at the comical illustration. I was at one of her concerts and actually liked how it was done with the silhuette and all. But with the handshake event I gotta ask what the fuck the point of it is. Normal handshake events are odd enough, but with this it's on another level.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I saw this and laughed at the comical illustration. I was at one of her concerts and actually liked how it was done with the silhuette and all. But with the handshake event I gotta ask what the fuck the point of it is. Normal handshake events are odd enough, but with this it's on another level.
Right? With this much trouble, just don't even bother. I'd feel the same way if they did it with VTubers. I'd much prefer merch signing, which is the norm anywhere else nerd-adjacent, to hand shakes.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Right? With this much trouble, just don't even bother. I'd feel the same way if they did it with VTubers. I'd much prefer merch signing, which is the norm anywhere else nerd-adjacent, to hand shakes.
Unfortunately, that's what will bring in more money than just signings lol.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
A glory hole for hands?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

NotDecatto

DYRBI
It’s been long enough that people have forgotten about this event.
1718895057384.jpeg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Watchalong Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 - Gameplay Overview Trailer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You go to your oshi's handshake event and she sticks her hand out while waiting for more people or some shit

Shes black
Wdyd?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You go to your oshi's handshake event and she sticks her hand out while waiting for more people or some shit

Shes black

Wdyd?
call her a Yamanba like a true free man

Horo7618

No one in particular

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Amiya's asmr

Wemi driving

New cover by Pochi-sensei