"Those of you who think you have clean dicks, pull them out!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Mint is finally playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time, I really hope she gets hooked! :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't help but feel bad for the Stars. They're consistently looked down upon due to community culture, and any interaction with the women is met with hostility. The girls continue to soar in their numbers while Stars continue to trail far behind.
The harassment by unicorns is shitty, but they aren't owed popularity by default just by being in hololive. ID1 and ID2 do similar numbers as them, as well. Just like how they are always looked at with disdain, I doubt they like being looked at with pity all the time, too. They are making what they do work and seem to enjoy it.

DanishCookies

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
The harassment by unicorns is shitty, but they aren't owed popularity by default just by being in hololive. ID1 and ID2 do similar numbers as them, as well. Just like how they are always looked at with disdain, I doubt they like being looked at with pity all the time, too. They are making what they do work and seem to enjoy it.
Lol, to be fair that's literally why many of them were popular to begin with, even ignoring stars, simply because of being in hololive. Not saying they aren't talented or such, but brand power alone tend to be the biggest buff at the end of the day especially when you know a lot of their PL, they weren't insignificant (hell a few even had none or notable ones), but they didn't have the same immediate growth and word of mouth like they did just by existing in HL for 1 week. It's why I respect Stars (JP and EN) simply because you know they're there to just have fun and chill and even if they get hate from retards because they dare to speak to a co-worker let alone collab, so be it.
Which one of you fuckers is it? Nice name btw ^_^
View attachment 72226
Haven't seen them around in awhile. We got Feet and Thigh enthusiast, wonder if we'll get cake enthusiast once more chubbas invest in back toggles.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Da Michi's anniversary stream

Zephyrianna's anniversary stream

Chama cooking

Sera playing Roblox

Bam playing FOTM game

Meche will be playing Tenchu Fatal Shadows in 30 minutes

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Watching FNAF is pretty boring but Lui should make it better.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Limkin

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood trying to get 80k subs.

Around 200+ to go.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo releasing a short cover.

Most likely the full version will be members only.

VSpo's Hanabusa Lisa bantering with chat.

Shigure Ui not really celebrating her milestone.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Takane Lui finishing FNaF.

Why are her hag screams so hot?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This feels like Cover teabagging Anycolor

Moving this here because hardly Niji related anymore.

Contrast this with his first EN outing:

How things change.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am glad nothing happened yesterday :BijouBijou:
HAHAHAHA

I AM SO NORMAL TODAY :laplusgun:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Meche is such a sweetheart, I think there's kids in her chat because they get a bit weird when she makes dirty jokes, she's definitely a closeted pervert but can't gain anything from it because she's a dork and take all the sexy out of it. :SelenHAHAhere:
She doesn't gain anything from it because she's a married woman... to Kuja from FF9 (three AI chatbots!). Really, though, most people aren't there to get attention and interact that way. Meche plays some interesting older games and has a pleasant chat experience going on as is, seems good enough for now

Ensok

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not my idea, but it was something I could throw together in After Effects rather quickly so.

Salado

Top Bottom