"Did you enjoy my body?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

WaWa

Tetel is live. She has an announcement

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'd say killing yourself would be more appealing than miguelius gatius
It's like looking over a cliff and feeling the call of the void. Like, yeah, nothing good would come from it... but... what if you did it though....

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
You guys are all still here!!!

It feels like it been ages (it been fucking years actually), no I'm not dead. Adult life got in the way and a werid part of a my brain wondered if you guys were all still about.

How have we all been? Have i missed out on autism on the highest levels and I wasn't there to witness it, what a dam shame...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

It feels like it been ages (it been fucking years actually), no I'm not dead. Adult life got in the way and a werid part of a my brain wondered if you guys were all still about.

How have we all been? Have i missed out on autism on the highest levels and I wasn't there to witness it, what a dam shame...
welcome back
and uh, i dont think we can sum up all the yabs that have happened since you last posted in any particularly succint manners

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The forum has gotten a lot gayer, you didn't miss much.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
1719105049676.png

The thot had a massive melty. Please start archiving.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

There is a bri'sh in HoloEN now.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
welcome back
and uh, i dont think we can sum up all the yabs that have happened since you last posted in any particularly succint manners

Someone could write a vtuber cover of We Didn't Start the Fire, that might cover it.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
welcome back
I sort of gathered that now, there was always something happening every couple of days and it been... quite some time!
The forum has gotten a lot gayer, you didn't miss much.
Wasn't it always just a little gay, no homo and all that now. You guys were always a pleasure to have bants and chat with now.
There is a bri'sh in HoloEN now.
Funny enough, that is part of what made me come here, I can't believe I got into this hellhole seeing fubuki doing a minecraft course in 2018 and now one of my fellow british kind has somehow got into Hololive. I still can't decide if im horrified or impressed...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Read that thread then come back if you're still wondering about the autism levels in the last couple years

VSoyBoy

She's got a guerilla stream up and starting in ten minutes called "emotional support stream." If someone has an archiving script ready this might be a stream to grab I have a sneaky suspicion this one might be privated after

She talked about messaging her new mama to not post about the new model today, which made me check something out.
I don't think it's Elira's and Selen's mama. I know the Japanese can be oblivious to things but not to the degree where they would post the reincarnation of your disgraced former child above 4 posts relating to her alleged bully sister, right?
Screenshot 2024-06-23 030843.png
Also, I don't know how I would feel about it. The design obviously being Selen inspired already seems a bit odd. You took back a lot already, changing your identity to be more in line with such a weird period of your life is confusing to me, especially if it means you have to choose to be family with the boogieman.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She talked about messaging her new mama to not post about the new model today, which made me check something out.
I don't think it's Elira's and Selen's mama. I know the Japanese can be oblivious to things but not to the degree where they would post the reincarnation of your disgraced former child above 4 posts relating to her alleged bully sister, right?
Also, I don't know how I would feel about it. The design obviously being Selen inspired already seems a bit odd. You took back a lot already, changing your identity to be more in line with such a weird period of your life is confusing to me, especially if it means you have to choose to be family with the boogieman.
This may sound schizo but the hand silhouette is too much of a reference for it to not be her OG mama
and besides, she took back Dragoon without issues, i dont think that much of her past is that big of a burden

Landphobic

Just don't like it

Sad woman tears :painpeko:

> Hired 37 people for the event
> Most of the assets will be one-time use only
> Will say the actual amount spent after the reveal, in a member stream (for the FOMO, to recoup as much as possible)

Doki, honey, I love you but you need to stop giving back so much to the community or you'll actually die under a bridge.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
> Hired 37 people for the event
> Most of the assets will be one-time use only
> Will say the actual amount spent after the reveal, in a member stream (for the FOMO, to recoup as much as possible)

Doki, honey, I love you but you need to stop giving back so much to the community or you'll actually die under a bridge.
oh god she is still retarded with money or this is a sad elaborate scheme to not pay her chink parents

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
oh god she is still retarded with money or this is a sad elaborate scheme to not pay her chink parents
So being bad with money runs in the family?

So why was it push back? It wasn't finished or?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's always last minute shit that goes wrong with these kinds of things. idk WHY THE HELL you'd need 37 people for an outfit reveal anyways.

VSoyBoy

This may sound schizo but the hand silhouette is too much of a reference for it to not be her OG mama
and besides, she took back Dragoon without issues, i dont think that much of her past is that big of a burden
Talk about one hell of a family reunion. I feel like at that point some questions will have to be answered. It feels like 90% of Kamameshi's timeline is Elira. There aren't even that many posts about the other children, it's mostly Elira. She's clearly the favourite child.
Is Doki gonna go and say "Check out my mama's twitter. Don't mind the blue lady that's literally ALL OVER it! Also ignore the purple lady that looks exactly like me that's in most of the posts together with the blue lady. If you talk about them in chat expect to be banned!"

Top Bottom