"I'm gonna miss Furry ISIS"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Please let this be true, I've had it with unicorns.
I don't know if I'd fully trust it because it seems like a schizo/unicorn dox.
We've talked about different levels of 'dox' to death before on this site, and I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm cool with "I'm a fan, here's their previous content creator account. She had an instagram page, isn't she cute?", but this image was framed as "Look at this WHORE! She's in pictures with MEN! She has a BOYFRIEND!", whoever put it together had an obvious unicorn/anti agenda behind releasing only those pictures. (as in, I think it's the unicorns/antis trying to spread it in that way)

Last edited:

Negzana

Did you mean to post this video?

You posted Kanade's version, which is also good, but doesn't include any guests.

When is she not having self doubt moments? Still, Orange Woman good.

In before she looks exactly like her vtuber model.

I predict she looks very similar to Kaela's rm going by her vtuber model

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi celebrating 2k

Pina review memes of herself

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
VSPO! EN debuts starting in 30 minutes.
Remia Aotsuki

Arya Kuroha

Jira Jisaki

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka is trying big mac for the 1st time, somehow.

And she got scammed, they only put one patty on her big mac smh.
edit: no they didn't. they added the typical 1/10th of an inch mcdonald's wafer of a patty and she didn't see it

USS IOWA

I don't know if I'd fully trust it because it seems like a schizo/unicorn dox.
We've talked about different levels of 'dox' to death before on this site, and I'm sure I've said this before, but I'm cool with "I'm a fan, here's their previous content creator account. She had an instagram page, isn't she cute?", but this image was framed as "Look at this WHORE! She's in pictures with MEN! She has a BOYFRIEND!", whoever put it together had an obvious unicorn/anti agenda behind releasing only those pictures. (as in, I think it's the unicorns/antis trying to spread it in that way)
Yeah I don't get the unicorn's logic at all, Like you feel betrayed that a girl you don't personally met used to or is still hanging out with a guy cause she what ruin your perception of purity or some shit.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
And she got scammed, they only put one patty on her big mac smh.
edit: no they didn't. they added the typical 1/10th of an inch mcdonald's wafer of a patty and she didn't see it
Big Macs, twice as expensive with half the patty density as 5 years ago! What a deal!

Salado

Buy your patties and make your own burger. Down with the Fast-food Industrial Complex!

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Looks like this is a big weekend for dino girl content.

Sawa is playing Turok in a few hours.

VSPO's debuting their dino/kaiju girl.
(Btw could someone fill me in on @La+ de Central Norte 's beef with Brave group, aside from their resent fuck up what did they do?)

Yesterday was Skiddo's birthday. Chio was her second call in and speaking of Chio....

Chio is having her 10 hour birthday tomorrow.

In more dino girl news Chio mentioned a little bit ago that there was a Thai T. rex vtuber. I looked her up and was surprised to find that she is actually part of a whole gen of prehistoric vtubers:

I can't understand any of them, which is why I linked music instead of their debut streams, but maybe some of the SEA creatures swimming around here will. I like how thematically opposed the T. rex and Triceratops designs are, with Tiara looking kind of punk with a lot of dark red while Minami is a soft blue bookish type. Not sure why the mammoth has a Area 51 thing going on but I like it.

Art: GREEN
fauna_suit_by_svet_yomi.jpggoth_fauna_my_beloved_by_psypolo_d.jpgfauna_tummy_by_ma_draws.jpgfauna_by_midorimae.jpg
Not vtuber related but it feels nice listening to Jim tear into Boogie right now. The man is the world's fattest snake and he constantly gets away with it because he threatens suicide and he's "the silly fat guy".

Bronze

Zyklon Mag

Tune into stream
Bettel gets called a nigga
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Looks like this is a big weekend for dino girl content.

Sawa is playing Turok in a few hours.

VSPO's debuting their dino/kaiju girl.
(Btw could someone fill me in on @La+ de Central Norte 's beef with Brave group, aside from their resent fuck up what did they do?)

Yesterday was Skiddo's birthday. Chio was her second call in and speaking of Chio....

Chio is having her 10 hour birthday tomorrow.

In more dino girl news Chio mentioned a little bit ago that there was a Thai T. rex vtuber. I looked her up and was surprised to find that she is actually part of a whole gen of prehistoric vtubers:

I can't understand any of them, which is why I linked music instead of their debut streams, but maybe some of the SEA creatures swimming around here will. I like how thematically opposed the T. rex and Triceratops designs are, with Tiara looking kind of punk with a lot of dark red while Minami is a soft blue bookish type. Not sure why the mammoth has a Area 51 thing going on but I like it.

Art: GREEN
View attachment 72793View attachment 72794View attachment 72795View attachment 72796
Not vtuber related but it feels nice listening to Jim tear into Boogie right now. The man is the world's fattest snake and he constantly gets away with it because he threatens suicide and he's "the silly fat guy".

Do you know Unlimited and all of their fuck ups?
There is more to it but thats one of the first reasons
Also these New Brave Group minions better be more funny than Watching Argentina Vs Peru Right now :BijouBijou::laplusgun:

closedblas

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Essie guerrilla yapping, she got a nursing job!

Also LOL Grimmi's launched a stream just so she can raid Alphena's new outfit debut

Edit: Which is amazingly rigged btw, between her and Doki I'm impressed by how much indies can get ahead of the agencies in the technical department these days.

Last edited:

Bronze

Both girls are graduating. :gurasemperfi:

E:A

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

A Char stream?! Her last stream was July 22, 2023.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom