"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara is doing a karaoke rebroadcast

God's Strongest Dragoon

What makes this extra impressive(?) was the fact that she had woken up just before her stream at 2pm PST the prior day. After her stream ended she was then on Twitter responding to stuff all the way up until Dawntrail's release. So I'm pretty certain she had already been awake for 12 hours before starting her 17+ hour FF14 binge.
This is actually very mild stuff if you're an MMO junkie in a high ranked guild, 50+ hours is more typical. Powerlevel to max level, farm heroic dungeons for badges, and then log onto another character to do it all again so you have at least 3 characters you can swap to when needed/for splits.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Ranking goes like 1. Sony 2. Mitsubishi..... .... 20. Random startup company ... 40. Brave .... 59. McDonalds. 60. Local Bakery. 61. Nijisanji.

There is literally no reason for her to even go nijisanji. Doesnt pay staff, executive positions are all nepo hire, immense lack of staffs, etc.
The fact anyone would even jokingly suggests her going there gives me a fucking ulcer. Imagining her trying to carry that circus on her back only for some fruity salaryman whose wife doesn't fuck anymore to bully or mistreat her makes me want to [PippaHasFunAtWalmart.wav]

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Buy your patties and make your own burger. Down with the Fast-food Industrial Complex!
Gee if only there was someone in Phase whose known for meat-eating and making her own outdoor food who could show Uruka the true culinary delights of the hamborgies…

IMG_2239.jpeg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

I am so happy for them, ESL hag union needs to get stronger in Japan :pomuLove: :pomuLove::pomuLove::pomuLove:
They need to have a girls night with Lumi now, an offcollab with the three of them would smell like rainbows.
IRyS watched or read some of it, read spoilers (she needs to know if her ship will sail before continuing), and hated it because she hates harems.

I saw one random post on 4ch claiming to have doxxxed Cecilia, pictures of her with males. (I thought it was someone posting pictures of Keeki, they look very similar if true).
Anyway, they claimed their source was "The usual place (the new one)". I don't know if it's just a discord or a website, but it seems like those schizos found a new home.

Edit: Posted in the Justice thread, turns out that actually IS Keeki, so there's multiple layers of schizo here with people trying to anti Cecilia using pictures of Keeki.
I went to check the thread "proof" and I only found this old Keeki collage:
240630-014538.jpg
Is this your proof?
:crushautistic:
Please double check stuff you holoape, there's a button named [View same] that checks reposts of media.

Grimmi is either building a cult in Needy Streamer Overload or going down in Slay The Princess

Retarded Fish

The dog sounding girl is talking

Negzana

Yeah, probably similar, except Japanese.

I'm not sure why prehistoric animal girl isn't enough of a character concept that she doesn't need to layer something else on top, but I suppose there are so many vtubers now that it's necessary to combine concepts for a character design to stand out.

Art:

Whose the girl at the top center?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Airi was on Pico's call in the stream, and she seemed to be okay from how she talked, so hopefully, she wasn't too injured.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Why does it always come back to pee?

A

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Buy your patties and make your own burger. Down with the Fast-food Industrial Complex!
Or make a taco version of famous hamburgers like what this chick made.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Salado

USS IOWA

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Important information, please do not miss!

Please tell us how you plan to advance overseas in the future.​

A
 : As we announced on June 22nd, we believe that we provide a stage for creators, including VTubers, to thrive, and that by growing our content to be loved more globally, we will be able to provide more opportunities for creators to thrive around the world. In this context, we are considering
 North America, Asia, and Europe, where anime culture is deeply rooted, as our immediate focus areas for overseas expansion. First, we plan to increase the number of localized contents, products, and services in these regions through agents familiar with local commercial flows. As you have
 also asked, this includes China, and we plan to expand in the same way as in other regions. For example, we will exhibit at events in Paris, France, and hold live viewings and collaboration cafes in Seoul, Korea, and in China, mainly in Shanghai, we will develop content and hold events through agents and companies, while increasing BtoB transactions such as tie-ups with companies.
 Through these efforts, we believe that it is important for our medium- to long-term growth to create an environment in which talents can engage in a wider range of activities, such as increasing the number of licensed game distribution titles by expanding transactions with platforms and game companies around the world.
 In addition, when we first began expanding overseas, we had fewer than 100 employees, but now we have grown to a scale of over 500. We have strengthened our management system, and will continue to do so in the future, and will deal with any problems that arise appropriately.
Well he admits it right there, seems to be confident that they can take the chink menace now but I still remain unconvinced. Also mentions of europe went from literally non-existent to suddenly everywhere, I wonder if they suddenly felt confident to try to land their flags everywhere they could reach?

What are your thoughts on talent support?​

A:
 With regard to the health management of our talents, we have established a system where talent managers are constantly paying attention to the health of their talents, and share information such as the frequency and time of broadcasts with the talents, encouraging them to manage their health. We are also working to establish a system that will lead to the early detection of illness or poor health by covering the cost of health checkups for our talents and providing support for them.
Interesting, if true then I really support this.

Considering the situation of other companies, it has become clear that entering a market with a different culture entails great risks, but does Cover intend to continue expanding its EN business? Have you done any prior research to avoid making the same mistake, and are there any concrete measures you are preparing?​

A: We understand that in global expansion, each region has its own culture and customs, and we recognize that no matter what region it is, there are things to be aware of in each culture and custom. With regard to future
 global expansion, we have increased the number of employees compared to before, and our internal structure will enable us to respond to the expansion of global expansion. We will proceed with due consideration to creating an environment where our talents can work with peace of mind, while also expanding our scope of activities globally.
Some dude hints at Niji, Yagoo gives corpo answer (what was that guy even expecting honestly...?)

What will happen with the distribution on the video sharing site "bilibili" in the future? There are various concerns, but how are you responding?​

A:
 The content development through talent distribution and event exhibitions on "bilibili" is carried out by the company with sufficient preparation, and we believe that the multiple distributions themselves have been carried out without any problems. In addition, the official account is under a certain level of management by our company and is disseminating information to China as part of delivering content to fans around the world.
 There were rumors that some related parties may have leaked information, but when we checked, we found that this was not true. Although it was not a leak from within the company, we have identified the source and are dealing with it appropriately.
Non-answer about the chink expansion "it didn't explode immediately so it's fine guys" also calls that one chink a liar lol.

I think I remember President Tanigo saying in a previous interview that he had no plans to turn IP itself into AI, but AI generation has grown tremendously in recent years. Could you tell us about the uses of AI that you envision?​

A:
 Currently, we are expanding VTubers to various regions, and we believe that it is entirely possible to use AI in areas such as simultaneous language interpretation.
Techbro tries to ask about AI, gets expertly sidestepped by chad Yagoo.

Are you considering offering shareholder benefits such as Hololive talent merchandise? I think it would be a good opportunity to increase the number of shareholders if there were preferential treatment for merchandise and concert tickets.​

Are there plans to hold future shareholder meetings at HoloEarth?​

Holy fuck these shareholders are goofballs sometimes :whatastory:

Last edited:

akaaoi

Holy fuck these shareholders are goofballs sometimes :whatastory:
The first one is not as unusual a question as it would seem to us filthy foreigners. It's actually pretty common place in Japanese shares for the company to send out annual gifts to shareholders - an alcohol company might send a small sake barrel, or another company might send a sack of quality rice, for example. Its the whole Japanese "Thank you for supporting us" kind of thing. So asking if merchandise will be gifted to shareholders isn't as weird a question in Japan as it would be anywhere else.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
we are inching closer and closer to the bloodbath that will be July

keep proctor awake at all times

Ballpark_Look

Also mentions of europe went from literally non-existent to suddenly everywhere, I wonder if they suddenly felt confident to try to land their flags everywhere they could reach?
I wouldn't say suddenly. Brave Group has been making inroads into the Euro market the past year and idol saw lots of success with Rin Penrose. So I'm guessing Cover was confident enough after seeing other companies take the initial risk.

Top Bottom