"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

BEEG Booba Fishing

German child falls victim to the fact Pokemon names are not international, but different in every language.
I'll be forever thankful that's not the case with spanish. Other stuff got translated, but the pokemon themselves kept their english names.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
we cant go 1 day without phasefags making it all about phase again...
even better, yagoo should save uruka from black coffee company phase connect. :smugpipi:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Cici gets hungry easily and wants to nap? Interesting. *scribble* *scribble* *scribble*

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Raora struggled a bit reading this question:
justiceqna.jpg

fortnitesmasherX

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
At first I was wondering why Advent are watching this but this will be great clip fodder. Bijou, take care of your voice you sperg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

First thoughts:
Bloodflame doesn't give me very good vibes. She feels too rigid and not very authentic.
I think GiGi will have good banter with a lot of the other members.
Cecilia will probably be my favorite to watch solo. She seems talented and inventive.
I don't if I'll be able to get past Roara's accent, but I'll try. She seems nice.

I haven't watched any of them before this, so I don't know very much about them. I'm eager to see how they develop over the coming weeks.

BEEG Booba Fishing

wow, people weren't exaggerating about the Raora fanart. There's a lot of pink on that list.

tgmslc

This is a pretty strong debut, imo.
Liz: Super strong singer, beautiful voice. Karaokefags boutta eat good for a long while. Might steal the section of Gura's fanbase that really cares about regular karaoke?
Gigi: Chaotic tryhard gamer, she could have a similar progression to Bijou & carve out a strong gamer niche. Esp. if she forms a "little sister" dynamic with a Gamer senpai.
Ceci: I love her, day 1 member. Violin is based, German is also based. I'm apparently just weak to green women.
Raora: A lot cuter than I was expecting of an Italian hag who draws ecchi art. Like a nice aunt who gives you headpats and too much spaghetti.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
First, Cover investing in the gen by flying them out to Japan on what is basically a bonding trip shows that they are willing to spend more upfront but also more confident in how professional their talents are.

Liz - she's the tardwrangler, invaluable for building a generation and IP brand. She is a bit guarded or distracted in the streams but the behind the scenes work is fabulous
Gigi - so much better in the collab for me. Fills space and plays up everyone. Really cute in general and opens up the twitch style meta of streaming
Immer - These German girls are built different. Her OBS work was great, really showed so many facets of her creativity. Fills air with Gigi in the collab - Co-leader
Rara - She might be the one deepest into the "culture" and it's fun to see. Artists who encourage fan art usually work out, she's like a professional Marine

Biscotti fans, is she the type to stress over numbers or skills? Other then Liz getting hate for Stars that's the only issue I can see for the gen as Liz is a skilled hag, Immer brings a drastic new skill, and Rara is already enmeshed through art and contacts. Overall, another great generation Cover.
:shubaIapprob:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I was contrasting the difference between the state of things today with where we were in 2019. You had people like Matsuri, Sora, Himawari Hima, Gibara, they debut and then you discover along the way what else can they do. Now, you have "oh I speak 4 languages, am a professionally trained musician, I produce my own art/MVs and on weekends I like to rollerski down the hoary hills of Callisto". Where the hell is this escalation of requirements going to inevitably lead?

RiverBear

Cecilia - finally a fucking Violinist in Holo. will watch her violin streams if I can

Raora - accent takes getting used to but it's endearing to hear the excitement in her voice and it seems like she genuinely wants to be in Hololive

I was contrasting the difference between the state of things today with where we were in 2019. You had people like Matsuri, Sora, Himawari Hima, Gibara, they debut and then you discover along the way what else can they do. Now, you have "oh I speak 4 languages, am a professionally trained musician, I produce my own art/MVs and on weekends I like to rollerski down the hoary hills of Callisto". Where the hell is this escalation of requirements going to inevitably lead?
the competition is stiff nowadays. you have to give a reason for the people to watch you on your debut. just being associated with a company doesnt cut it anymore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The pool of skilled individuals that want in to these corpos is a lot larger now for few slots. The people who will impress the most are the ones who will make it in, thus have the most to show.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Blame Myth for being overachievers.

If Calli hadn't debuted with a full EP, if Ina hadn't been a professional artist, if Ame hadn't put together half of the entire gen's debut assets by herself, if Gura hadn't supercharged it all by being #1 memelord and karaoke master. Kiara also proved herself but more in the traditional "along the way" sense.

I think there's a clear "before Myth" and "after Myth" line where skills went from neat things, to expected and required as a differentiator. It comes both from setting the bar and exploding the market to where it can attract established talents. Calli herself said yesterday that there were "thousands" of applicants for Myth, and then said there were tens of thousands now.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Does Myth fanbase have a name? I feel like they came up with one, but maybe I am misremembering
Advent is the first hololive girl gen to have a gen fanname Adventurix and they use it every Collab myth and promise don't have one

Surprised to see a bunch of you put Liz so far below the others with how much everyone loved her last night
Here's mine
Liz I'm biased I've been a fan of hers for a long time god I'm old. Can't wait to watch her troll with impressions in collabs
Raora I love me a cultured artist and she is cute AF
Gigi I love gremlin kusogakis
Ceci is good comfy vibes but I'm not one for that type hope you enjoy Soya fans

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Surprised to see a bunch of you put Liz so far below the others with how much everyone loved her last night

The big fat "trans lives matter!" on her PL twitter is going to be a hard limit for some, for sure, I don't blame them. I still recall how everyone turned on Altare for his "gotta support the cause" quip.

Top Bottom