"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
man last time it was vesper and now this huh

it was mostly nothingburger but i geniunely feel bad about you:pippasadl:
Oh boy... I was watching the VODs from the collabs first because I wanted a feeling of the boys together and then I watched the WoW VODs and he started talking about the consent of fictional characters. Its a nothingburger but I'm burn out of that shit already and now I come here, read the other thread and saw that awful tweet. I wasn't ready...
Edit: He's funny so I'm gonna use my feminine ability to zoom out when people are talking shit and keep watching <3

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh boy... I was watching the VODs from the collabs first because I wanted a feeling of the boys together and then I watched the WoW VODs and he started talking about the consent of fictional characters. Its a nothingburger but I'm burn out of that shit already and now I come here, read the other thread and saw that awful tweet. I wasn't ready...
man :pippasadl:

i suggest you memoryhole it completely and just watch wholesome/funny moments of the boys pl or not but i guess that will be hard

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Edit: He's funny so I'm gonna use my feminine ability to zoom out when people are talking shit and keep watching <3
If it helps you, its twitter. Every content creator said some dumb shit on this app at some point. Dont let some dramafag change your mind on someone you enjoy. These fags are already milking the next drama. Hopefully the guy will have a talk with management ans he will stay on his lane just like altare did.

Bronze

It's very unlikely this will become a regular occurence in Hololive, so just give it time. If you really enjoy the content it will become easier. It never should have blown up this much in the first place.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Separating creator from creation is a difficult art. I am fortunate to be able to do so. I hope you are able to as well.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

I watched that stream and all he really said was his personal takes on stuff in Wakfu and how he doesn't like fanservice if the characters don't like it or if it gets in the way of world building. Of course in catalog's eyes, this actually means he's the real pedo or whatever.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I watched that stream and all he really said was his personal takes on stuff in Wakfu and how he doesn't like fanservice if the characters don't like it or if it gets in the way of world building. Of course in catalog's eyes, this actually means he's the real pedo or whatever.
Agreed it's his PL Rittenhouse take that concerns me for the future but I'll give him the BOTD that he'll leave that at the door

Top Bottom