"The most relaxing thing is to not wear any underwear, right? I once went to a part-time job interview without wearing my underwear."A-chan

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rex just bragged about Rio reading his comment in an unarchived karaoke before he was Rex

Rio the JP holostar

Jurard is maintaining his 200% energy for his chatting stream right now, The dude seems to be so hyper all the time lol (can be quite annoying if you don't like people yelling at you every 2 minutes I guess)
Also he did talk about not wanting to force a collab with a holo because he respected the boundary he has with his oshi, he's just generally happy to be able to join the same company and will be focused on his own spotlight while still supporting his oshi at the same time
I binged a bunch of his Kamiya content last night this is normal for him

akaaoi

After Checking out its seems he its right but this post

I guess he is talking about Advent

He did say he started watching when he was hired, being on Cover's HR books 3-4 months before debut doesn't seem to be too unusual for Holo hires.

soap suds

Jurard is maintaining his 200% energy for his chatting stream right now, The dude seems to be so hyper all the time lol (can be quite annoying if you don't like people yelling at you every 2 minutes I guess)
Also he did talk about not wanting to force a collab with a holo because he respected the boundary he has with his oshi, he's just generally happy to be able to join the same company and will be focused on his own spotlight while still supporting his oshi at the same time

edit: he yelled during google meeting once because his manager didn't tell him they would be meeting YAGOO on that day :SelenHAHAhere:
I personally don't find being yelled at for an hour or more very enjoyable, but he sounds like a nice dude. I mean, as Kamiya he was known for being fun and kind of cringe, so it's nice to see his reputation carry over. If he does keep up the high energy then I probably won't tune in, but I wish nothing but the best for the dude.

I didn't see anyone mention it, but the Venti lookalike did a stream before Ruze, and it was pretty sentimental. He just talked a bit about what led up to him joining Stars and the experience he's had so far. He highlighted the fact that Altare messaged them recently welcoming everyone and said he gave off big brother vibes. He also said he looks up to Hakka a lot. When he was nervous pre-debut he would check Hakka's schedule to see what he was doing and would even tune into the singing streams because he loves singers. Overall pretty wholesome dude. I will say that it does soft confirm that Armis was not introduced to Tempus until the debuts drew near, which is interesting since Tempus had been together since the start. This may be because Tempus came from the same batch though.

Everything that could've been said about Ruze has already been said, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does. I miss the vibes Vesper brought to the group, and if Ruze can bring even a fraction of that, I'll be happy. His voice did grate on me a bit, but I'm sure he'll be like Doppio in that I just had to listen to it a few more times for it to stick.

Hopefully, GB turns out to be fine as well. I watched a bit of his PL and he seems to be a bit dorky and comfy, which you can never go wrong with. He's a chill dude and is a nice balance to this group.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rex will be playing the game that he auditioned with "getting over it" in half an hour

I didn't see discussion of this skimming the thread. Apparently Jurard privated his recent stream [archive]. He was a little bit too loose on telling about his audition process. Specifically the fact he had a guiding hand in management give him an answer sheet for the audition questions.

Actual Nepotism hire? I thought Cover was above doing that.
:smugselen::ironmousekek:

he played it a few times as Kamiya

Even did for 10 hours endurance

Last edited:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
After watching some VODs from them I can fairly say that Ruze is my favorite because he's the "How does the tectonic plates of your fantasy world works?" type of nerd and I'm weak to the Nerds with capital N.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After watching some VODs from them I can fairly say that Ruze is my favorite because he's the "How does the tectonic plates of your fantasy world works?" type of nerd and I'm weak to the Nerds with capital N.
What language do your trees speak?
What is the economics of your kingdoms like?
Do you have the entire succession lines of your royal houses?

Chiato Macchiato

What language do your trees speak?
What is the economics of your kingdoms like?
Do you have the entire succession lines of your royal houses?
I'm still making the landmasses but I have the succession lines because I made them on a whim 😅

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm still making the landmasses but I have the succession lines because I made them on a whim 😅
I merely jest my good sir...
Honestly if you're a writer than worldbuilding should only matter if it enhances your story, if it's for a DnD campaign then I guess it's fine. Getting too involved in the worldbuilding and ignoring other aspects of your setting like characters and plot is a flaw though.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rex just bragged about Rio reading his comment in an unarchived karaoke before he was Rex

Rio the JP holostar

I binged a bunch of his Kamiya content last night this is normal for him

So I watched this vod here's a summary
  • Rex first talked about his pre Holo inspirations. He always was ashamed of his deep voice cause kids made fun of him for it but, then he found Markiplier on YouTube and formed a kinship with him over their similar voices. Rex learned English from Markiplier, PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye growing up. He was always a quiet polite kid until he found YouTube, then he became loud and vulgar he once visited family in "freedom land" and his first English sentence there was "what the fuck is that" Dinodad wasn't pleased, and Rex had no idea it was cursing
  • His first Vtuber was Kizuna Ai he loved how much of a memelord she was
  • His first exposure to Holo was Coco and her Ark collabs exposed him to more holos including his oshi Pekora. "Coco showed me the hole but it was when I saw Pekora I jumped in." Also Yagoo is his true Oshi without him holo wouldn't be here
  • He hid a plug type asacoco on a shelf in his lore vid
  • He thanks clippers saying without them the EN branch probably would not exist let alone Rex himself
  • Praised ReGloss music and Ao saying she is cool
  • Swears that he will never seek a Collab with a hologirl let alone Pekora. He is content to cheer from the sidelines plus he's too shy to speak to his oshi "unless she insists" also mentioned his "cringe first impression on Twitter" saying it was all bad jokes and that people take him too seriously
  • Mentioned loving PekoMiko Minecraft wars
  • Praised Marines music videos
  • "Holostars Fuma and Rio are cute" Octavio in chat agrees
  • He apologized for making Shinri feel old "if I knew they were watching I'd have toned down The energy"
  • Also apologized to Bettel for telling him ew about LoL. Says he never got into it but wants Bettel to suffer teaching him for content also floated the idea of a holostars en LoL Collab 5v5 he also praises Bettel and Flayon for their comedic talents
  • Praised Hakka's music and the frequency of new releases
  • Also praised Axel's singing and expressed desire to learn Japanese from him
  • Bettel in chat agrees to teach him league. Rex tells him to run the Collab idea by his Leader and calls him Altare's assistant. Bettel argues secretary. Rex says "same thing" also said that Altare's demonic aura scares him "I'm supposed to be the badass!"
  • He wants to do edited video content (no surprise given his content as Kamiya) but management will have to review it before he posts and apparently ShikaMane (his manager) bonked him a lot pre debut "you can't do this you can't do that"
  • Shikamane once warned Rex not to curse in a meeting that was about to start. Rex was confused until Yagoo showed up to the meeting then he got it, and apparently fanboyed a bit
That's all I really like him he definitely is EN Ollie if Ollie was content to fangirl alone instead of making her oshi dreams come true

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just tuned into disaster dino's guerilla stream and all I hear is the guy first doing the fakest "apology" ever and hinting for clippers to start recording.. then lots of screaming about his manager bullying and trolling him by releasing his privated vod early. Now he is celebrating his cover hitting 100k reviews. Yeah this guy isn't sorry and doubling down on being the loud "boy failure".. is this typical flip humor? I'm not sure if I am entertained or irritated, weird.

edit: I've decided I'm irritated and going to bed. His Kermit the Frog voice singing Ado was the last straw.

Last edited:

mismatch

RIP to this dude's mane-chan - she's gonna have to watch every fucking second of his streams for at least 6 months to prevent him from yabbing himself to death.

Just tuned into disaster dino's guerilla stream and all I hear is the guy first doing the fakest "apology" ever and hinting for clippers to start recording.. then lots of screaming about his manager bullying and trolling him by releasing his privated vod early. Now he is celebrating his cover hitting 100k reviews. Yeah this guy isn't sorry and doubling down on being the loud "boy failure".. is this typical flip humor? I'm not sure if I am entertained or irritated, weird.

edit: I've decided I'm irritated and going to bed. His Kermit the Frog voice singing Ado was the last straw.

It looks the reposted VOD is a full 13 minutes shorter than the original stream, so a good chunk of stuff got cut out. Taking a look, it seems like it was everything from about 4:47 till about 17:10, or basically all of his detailed talk about his audition.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

edit: I've decided I'm irritated and going to bed. Kermit the Frog singing Ado was the last straw.

He'll be the heeltuber that starsEN needed badly amen, fly high dino guy

GayKusa

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Shinri is gay?
The latest rrat I've heard is that he is Indo and hooking up with Reine :pekol:

now that explains why sniper man is my favourite of all the new males
I don't mind his gay voice at all, I actually quite like it
Shinri's PL said he was bi afaik. As for Goldbullet, I suspect he would be getting more hate for the gay voice (Altare got shit on for a while for sounding like a soft boy) if Jurard wasn't as triggering to dramafags.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

GayKusa

Early Adopter
He at least was less cringe than Kiara when she did it
Never forget that even 3 years into the company, after collabing with Pekora multiple times, Kiara still spilled all her spaghetti when meeting Pekora irl. Kiara RAN AWAY after stuttering a greeting to her when casually meeting her and Marine in the studio. She later claimed that she wasn't ready yet to face her, and she had to run away because Kiara felt like her make-up wasn't on fleek and she was sweaty and stinky after a dance lesson and those are in no way the circumstances to meet your oshi.
But after this meeting, she is even more afraid to ever meet Pekora again because Kiara left such a terrible first impression.
:kikiriki::gunpeko:

It's not even the first time Kiara runs away. One time she told a story, how she met a cosplayer girl she looked up to and admired at a convention. The girl was so cute and pretty, Kiaras brain short-circuited in a gay panic and was not able to hold a basic conversation and ran away crying.

Last edited:

GayKusa

Early Adopter
RIP to this dude's mane-chan - she's gonna have to watch every fucking second of his streams for at least 6 months to prevent him from yabbing himself to death.
Hey, they somehow got a genuine dumbass like Axel to behave, the Managers know how to handle retards by now

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

yes

Chiato Macchiato

Do we have Ruze PL? Can someone spoon feed me the info? :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom