"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I understand that the game is literally called Crazy Taxi, but perhaps one day we will finally have a vtuber who can actually drive.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
ofc AKA Split is salty about Liz
Just go watch green doll or lube woman :smugrys:
I already said she's No. 3 and 'not bad', I've said nearly every post that she's just not my style; I'm just saying that your taste is bad.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I was thinking something similar. Its a similar quality which I like in the Moom karaoke. Liz just has the stronger skill at it I guess. Having never paid much attention to her in her previous works its interesting to see her at work here
I was also thinking the same. Been swapping between the new girls, obviously she can sing. My only criticism is she could switch up more so she isn't always belting out high energy power songs. Slow and soft is also gud.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Funny because yeah she's good, but I think she's playing it up too much and it loops around to being kind of corny to me lol. Mumei just gremlins it when she messes up and it's obvious she's having fun being a gooflord about it. Liz is.. for lack of a better or nice term feels too tryhard for me. She'll be REALLY good for official song releases and things but the karaoke just hits me like she's desperate to stand out and trying too hard to flex. I sorta hope she chills out a little with it.

I like someone who shows off what they got, but hamming up EVERY song doesn't work for me. Not saying she's bad or anything. It's definitely just a me thing and I'm glad most people seem to like it for her sake.

Edit: TO BE FAIR in her defense, she's not wrong or dumb for trying to stand out in the scene either of course. You quite obviously want to get yourself an audience and ideally enough support to make a living and such. But like I said, it's a bit much for me so far.

PemAloeKenzoku

I can see what you mean, I hoping she feels a bit more laid back as she does more. Might just be pushing it hard since debut week.

I'd like her to go full gremlin on a couple of songs for fun.
I already said she's No. 3 and 'not bad', I've said nearly every post that she's just not my style; I'm just saying that your taste is bad.
I cannot deny my shit taste. Its my inner Brit. Rather than going the Femboy route like Proctor I just have mediocre taste :SelenHAHAhere:

frz

I'm watching the dumb robot :BijouBijou:
I was joking about ofc you'd be disliking someone with same outfit as Irys and a better singer

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Funny because yeah she's good, but I think she's playing it up too much and it loops around to being kind of corny to me lol. Mumei just gremlins it when she messes up and it's obvious she's having fun being a gooflord about it. Liz is.. for lack of a better or nice term feels too tryhard for me. She'll be REALLY good for official song releases and things but the karaoke just hits me like she's desperate to stand out and trying too hard to flex. I sorta hope she chills out a little with it.

I like someone who shows off what they got, but hamming up EVERY song doesn't work for me. Not saying she's bad or anything. It's definitely just a me thing and I'm glad most people seem to like it for her sake.
I don't think she's being try hard I think it's just her genuinely loving hamming it up like she always has

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm more worried about her vocal chords, she is definitely standing out from her peers. I'm sure she'll mellow out.. or she is a genetic freak. We've seen plenty of other Holo singers develope throat issues.

Edit: half her streams seem to be karaoke.. is she gonna make it lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm more worried about her vocal chords, she is definitely standing out from her peers. I'm sure she'll mellow out.. or she is a genetic freak. We've seen plenty of other Holo singers develope throat issues.
Edit: half her streams seem to be karaoke.. is she gonna make it lol
Talking is way worse on the voice than singing. Her streams on Twitch seemed to be mostly singing streams and pretty much 3 times a week or so.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I don't think she's being try hard I think it's just her genuinely loving hamming it up like she always has

Well I'm not trying to say she doesn't just do it naturally or it isn't her perferred way of doing things. The wording I used does kind of imply it's not a natural thing she does which, as I'm not super familiar with her, isn't something I could argue. I just feel like most other people I enjoy listening to sing will add a little flair here or there, however so far it feels like she's kind of turning every song into a Phantom of the Opera performance for some reason.

Again I'm fully admitting this is a me thing. In my mind it's the equivelant of having Suisei sing Towa songs and ending half the lines like the opening of Stellar Stellar. Or I dunno some other terrible comparison like that lol. Skyfall made a lot of sense to swing her voice around the way she did, some others I'm sort of like "Ehh. They were sang the way they were for a reason." She's good, I just don't think she needs to go 112% on literally everything.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well I'm not trying to say she doesn't just do it naturally or it isn't her perferred way of doing things. The wording I used does kind of imply it's not a natural thing she does which, as I'm not super familiar with her, isn't something I could argue. I just feel like most other people I enjoy listening to sing will add a little flair here or there, however so far it feels like she's kind of turning every song into a Phantom of the Opera performance for some reason.

Again I'm fully admitting this is a me thing. In my mind it's the equivelant of having Suisei sing Towa songs and ending half the lines like the opening of Stellar Stellar. Or I dunno some other terrible comparison like that lol. Skyfall made a lot of sense to swing her voice around the way she did, some others I'm sort of like "Ehh. They were sang the way they were for a reason." She's good, I just don't think she needs to go 112% on literally everything.
Fair

Horo7618

No one in particular
Talking is way worse on the voice than singing.
Also singing regularly is generally safer than singing a lot now and then and not in between. Vocal cords are basically muscles after all.....

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus /vt/ has had nothing but meltdown and meltdown after meltdown and yet the girls are doing... pretty well. Honestly goes to show that the chimps have no power beyond sometimes convincing the retard normies that they should riot.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Well Gigi is defiantly American, says she only knows inches, feet, and miles.

Upstairs Grave

Im gonna say it.. Liz voice is good and all, but her fucking model is so ass compare to the rest of the gen 💀
I don't understand why the lipstick oshimark vtuber looks like a man with tits.. and more importantly has no lipstick on. I don't intend to watch her; does she ever at least hang a lampshade on this?

frz

Jesus /vt/ has had nothing but meltdown and meltdown after meltdown and yet the girls are doing... pretty well. Honestly goes to show that the chimps have no power beyond sometimes convincing the retard normies that they should riot.
that's just /vt/ not like it didn't melt down during advent debut. The "two more week" meme is there for a reason
Honestly you can't even blame nyfco dying for this one, /vt/ has always been that retarded.
either you come there to laugh at the retards or not at all.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
RRRRRRRRRAORRRRRA!!!! BRAVISSIMA!!!! Viva la Donna Rosa!

*ahem*

I'm back. Just watched the Green and Pink debuts, and well, there's only one possible explanation.

Something like the following must have taken place.

Yagoo: Everyone, company meeting.

Everyone at Cover: Hai

Yagoo: I have a plan. You know about that one commenter on thevirtualasylum.com with the handle "2DUM4U"?

Everyone at Cover: Of course.

Yagoo: We're going to have two vtubers designed specifically for him.

Everyone at Cover: Huh?

Yagoo: ... but they only stream when he can't watch.

Everyone at Cover: Brilliant!

I already knew I'd be addicted to Rrrraora's voice and her personality only amplified that, but Cecilia was the surprise close second. I wasn't expecting anything from Green Machine, but she's amazing too.

Yeah, I'd put Pink>Green>Liz=Gigi. Liz and Gigi both have strong plusses and minuses, so they even out to "alright" for me. Gigi was definitely better in the collab, I wouldn't be surprised if she takes off after this. It'll be interesting to see how Liz leverages her experience and unique vocal skills.

But for me, the absolute apex is la Pantera Rosa.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pink and red seem to be like licorice, you either love them or you hate them lol.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Stunned But Dumb

1719183447845.jpeg
You just can't beat the classics, can you?

Top Bottom