"I know what's cool and hip in the town these days! I'm... I'm definitely not an ancient being that is... completely outdated and expired! I'm fresh! like... like... I don't know, I'm fresh and raw like a funky chicken cutlet!"Amanogawa Shiina

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bronze

Oh btw that's weird only 4 debuttee this time. Iirc there was a popular indie who said they were going to join a corpo but backed out and it wasnt nijisanji?
People got laughed at for thinking it's holoen
Turns out the rrats always win
Grimmi? She returned and soon after revealed a hot sauce company. This was in february I think. I think they had time to find someone among other candidates, but not sure.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The greatest loss of this gen is that we were denied another brown big tits chuba in Hololive, /choco/ bros im losing hope

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The greatest loss of this gen is that we were denied another brown big tits chuba in Hololive, /choco/ bros im losing hope
We had our shot and she was the least popular one. We don't deserve another chance.

Also, I am glad they went with 4. That is way better for group game collabs.

But you know, it could be a Tempus situation where they have 4 more in the works.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Bronze

Also, I am glad they went with 4. That is way better for group game collabs.

But you know, it could be a Tempus situation where they have 4 more in the works.
but now they are 19 people. They will need Kaela to join for full Mario Party 20 people collab in future

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
We had our shot and she was the least popular one. We don't deserve another chance.
Youtube was being shit to her, bunch of racist, i believe, the promised /choco/ will come

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
but now they are 19 people. They will need Kaela to join for full Mario Party 20 people collab in future
They will never get all 20 in one place, ever.
So the "full" Mario Party collab with the 4 newbies, Kiara, Fauna, Biboo, and maybe 2-3 more, will already need ID to fill out the other half.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Their names have been apparently leaked in a Trademark site.
Raora Panthera
Cecilia Immergreen
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame
Gigi Murin
  • So we get a panther following the Gawr Gura naming scheme where part of the name is onomatopoeia for growling.
  • If the teaser colors are anything to go by the violin girl is Immergreen. Would also be a neat nod to her ability to speak german with the "immer" instead of "ever" if it's indeed Soyapoya.
  • I think we all know which design goes with the Chuuni as fuck name, hell she even has a flame as a pendant or what ever that is.
  • I'm just stumped what Gigi Murin is supposed to mean.

I don't think these will be any EU themed, base on the fact we don't even have an official merch shop, and any statements about future plans Cover or Yagoo has ever made do not emphasize europe as a priority in any way, shape or form.

Attachments

• 1718736423464.png
    1718736423464.png
    314.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So does this mean we're getting more Gura streams?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Funny you mention her because there is a section of chumbuds doomposting about gura announcing her graduation in 2 days and this gen was rushed to cover it

Kalion

:)
I'm just stumped what Gigi Murin is supposed to mean.
My rrat (rimshot.mp3): Murin is a Japanese corruption of Murine, relating to the animal family of rats, mice, gerbils, and the such.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
Can't wait for her to overlap them and people rrating how she hates them

closedblas

Dear god it would be hilarious if they turn out to be an Indian, Arab, French, and Turk.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kalion

:)
Dear god it would be hilarious if they turn out to be an Indian, Arab, French, and Turk.
We already said we were expecting them to be mostly British.

Bronze

Top Bottom