"Fuck you Sakana I smell perfectly fine!"Fujikura Uruka

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Literally where did that come from?
Her birthday live is on 2 days and they have this bizarre rrat all this month streams and her live feels like when a Holo graduate and get a month of grace

I think they are to much into the kool aid and cant believe their oshi is actually streaming, because you know that is kinda of her work?

We already said we were expecting them to be mostly British.
This is it folks the final yab will come from the islands, Aviel and Globie could not contain them

Negzana

Her birthday live is on 2 days and they have this bizarre rrat all this month streams and her live feels like when a Holo graduate and get a month of grace

I think they are to much into the kool aid and cant believe their oshi is actually streaming, because you know that is kinda of her work?

This is it folks the final yab will come from the islands, Aviel and Globie could not contain them
I don't think Gura would graduate unless Fuwamoco (And Pekora/Marine for that matter) actually surpassed her, which isn't happening any time ever (Well maybe Pekora and Marine)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I don't think Gura would graduate unless Fuwamoco (And Pekora/Marine for that matter) actually surpassed her, which isn't happening any time ever.
They are like abused dogs, "My oshi is streaming??? WHY??? HOW???? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN???" like man every day i understand more the nakigurumi

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
We already said we were expecting them to be mostly British.
History shows this Gen will be entirely Korean-Canadian

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Literally where did that come from?
If they keep predicting it, in the long run eventually one of them will be right.
I don't think Gura would graduate unless Fuwamoco (And Pekora/Marine for that matter) actually surpassed her, which isn't happening any time ever (Well maybe Pekora and Marine)
I don't think Gura cares about being #1, she seemed surprised by her rapid early growth and spent her 1 million celebration stream focusing on her senpai rather than herself. She might even stream more if she didn't feel the need to be one of the company "faces".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hoshi_nogaki

They are like abused dogs, "My oshi is streaming??? WHY??? HOW???? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN???" like man every day i understand more the nakigurumi
Chumbuds are still in diapers compared to Nakirigumi. At this point most Nakirigumi survive purely based on bite sized clips from 2-3 years ago, or Valo streams even if they hate Valo and they dont event care if there's no stream. Hell I am happy we had a karaoke last month after two years. You need to be some kind of masochist to be like this, I am sure.

- A nakirigumi

I dont know anything about who is in new the gen, but I am really interested in the new Gura Killer and the violin girl.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Do you 'member when Ace Detective Amelia Watson was supposed to be British? I remember.
I hope the bloodflame chick lives up to her name though.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I hope the bloodflame chick lives up to her name though.
If she isn't chuuni as fuck, I am gonna be highly disappointed. The more chuuni, the better.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Rikka-level chuuni is basically what you get with Bijou and Bae. With one being more kusogaki (Bijou) and the other being tsundere (Bae). More chuunis are always welcome.
we also need a yuuta tier chuuni in stars
we need that dark flame dragon type beat on them boyos as well

The Rrat

Early Adopter
we also need a yuuta tier chuuni in stars
we need that dark flame dragon type beat on them boyos as well
All of Stars are chuuni, though lol

Awoogers

Bronze

VSoyBoy

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nah she's definitely a feline not a mustelid, the doodle on the advent image has a fishbone symbol and her last name is PANTHERA for fucks sake. She's probably a panther, puma, tiger or jaguar.

Top Bottom