"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Ensok

Early Adopter
Speaking of animals, if we do get ID4 at some point, please for the love of god give me a Komodo Dragon girl.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Where are all these misconception coming from. EN making contents up until their debut is very normal.
Most of them stop activity around 2 months at most. Noone has ever gotten over 3 months beside fuwamoco who got their corpo killed and didnt adopt an indie pl.
E.g. kroni streamed on twitch three days before her debut.
Kiara was streaming like everyday on twitch until 4 days after her debut
Nerissa graduated her streaming persona but was spamming songs until her debut. A d still doing it after debut.

Some autist named frz compiled the list of last known pl activity date before debut, should have done one for video uploading instead of stream like nerissa, but then again people doing that alot after debut.
View attachment 71887
Tl:dr anyone is fair game
Yeah, to Holo's credit, they have a habit of recruiting nobody and outsiders if they see promise in them.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nah she's definitely a feline not a mustelid, the doodle on the advent image has a fishbone symbol and her last name is PANTHERA for fucks sake. She's probably a panther, puma, tiger or jaguar.
Please god, make her speak German.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Twenty (well, nineteen) members strike me as just about right for a major foreign branch, no issues there.

A bit weird it's a four- rather than five member gen, but what do I know?

Hm. If we count Fuwamoco as one, it even has precedent.
The deviation from a 5 person gen is the most striking thing. Is it a talent scouting issue? Did someone drop?

Also, can someone link the jackbox stream?

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
You're right. Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame is worse than those.
:smugpipi:
It'll just be Liz and she will court queen jokes...

Now Gigi, that's a spice girl
Please god, make her speak German.
I want Kiara and someone else to rage at each other in German. Also, Kiara made a soccer joke the other day so maybe the new group will have that Euro banter. :youlittleshit:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kalion

:)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At least they're being sensible and debuting 4 this time. We can't keep inflating this racket like it's 2021 and there's lockdown.

Negzana

At least they're being sensible and debuting 4 this time. We can't keep inflating this racket like it's 2021 and there's lockdown.
I would consider Advent a massive success and their numbers are still far lower than the golden age of 2020-2022. I think it's smart to wind down the numbers of talents being added.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
As for EN4, I personally was satisfied with 14/15 members, but if Cover thinks they need more I will respect their decision for it.
Business-wise, they gonna need EN members much more than JP ones.
Don't get why it's taking so long for ID4. I thought it absolutely was coming back in April. Did they really peak with Gen 3 and can't find anyone else viable?
Very limited market, no sense in further investments. All top earners there earn money by speaking english.

Overall, i could see this being last generation debut of Holo and complete switch from audiotioning to direct scouting and rare singular debuts. Potentially no new JP/ID debuts at all, unless they poach someone huge from niji.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the new gen's name is HoloCaust, we are getting 3 jews and 1 german, there will also be 3 graduations from the same gen the day of debut.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Funny, I was just thinking today about how vtubers tend to change from how they start. People have pointed out that Ame put on a British accent at the very beginning. I remember Ina pretending to be an M in early streams, Fauna pretending to be a yandere at first, and let's not forget the whole Takamori bit. Then there are smaller things, like Gura doing the "sha-ha-hark" laugh in her debut and never again, and general voice changes.

On the other hand, I can't think of anything like that for Advent. Maybe because I don't watch them as much, but the perception I get is that they have been very consistent in their personas from the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe Cover has gotten better at fitting the character gimmicks to the talent so they can make it work long term.

I was expecting adjustments over time like that for Justice which make for fun little trivia tidbits, but then again maybe not.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
right without shitposting I think they debut this weekend going by the holoen members with a schedule have those days empty.

Serbian Peacemakers

Limkin

I remember Ina pretending to be an M in early streams
All vtubers are masochists, some just don't want to have the fanbase it attracts. No sane person would put themselves on the internet for everyone to laugh at

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I wonder how I know the name Gigi. Let me introduce to you: Gigi
Gigi1.jpg
FFXIV_HW_Gigi_body.jpg

Top Bottom