"gasp ...FACK-ING! ...oh me god! oh my god sigh fuck you! ...fuck you Yagoo"Hoshimachi Suisei

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
right without shitposting I think they debut this weekend going by the holoen members with a schedule have those days empty.
Yeah, almost certainly going to be the weekend. Definitely not tonight, which I assume is an animated MV.

I wonder if they will do nearly as well as Advent did with their debut. Advent had their teaser at a major event, they had almost 2 years of lead up from the previous gen, and they had a major multi-branch karaoke relay redirecting into their debuts.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Surprised they're already doing another EN gen but at least most of the others seem to still be consistently streaming - wonder if the debut will be over the actual weekend or another Sunday night deal?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Surprised they're already doing another EN gen but at least most of the others seem to still be consistently streaming - wonder if the debut will be over the actual weekend or another Sunday night deal?
Likely Saturday and Sunday debuts, two each day. That has been working well for them since Tempus.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Biboo was the only saving grace of Advent, but I barely pay attention to the others now. Unless these are actually EU streamers and on a completely different schedule, I doubt I'll pay much attention to them unless someone really surprises me.

edit: Oopsie, original song link dropped.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Design leaked by song links

z79zwv.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou

z79zwv.jpg

I'm going take a guess and assume that the woman with the flame coming out of her cleavage is Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame.
edit:
From Left > Right
Roara Panthera (she's a tiger cat lady)
Cecilia Immergreen (she is green)
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame. (she's got blood-red hair and flame titties)
Gigi Murin (process of elimination)

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

z79zwv.jpg

costco Ironlungmouse, greatvalue maid mint, ollie before she died and land gura but less inbreed looking.

Horo7618

No one in particular

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Does anyone recognize the artist for the cover art?

I only ask because there are a few art-tuber free agents

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

x Hades Stamps

Has it already been a year since Advent debuted? Wow, time flies.
Are there only four or am i tripping?
Huh. There are indeed four. Not five. Interesting.
It is unreasonable to think 500ccv indies would graduate and do fuck nothing with it, unless there was a big change in their life (marriage, pregnancy, cancer, etc.), and in these cases usually there's a hint. Wasn't V4Mirai Biscotti european as well? She could probably be in considering the timing of her graduation out of nowhere, and she mentioned a "dream job", Holo is the dream job for vtubers after all.
I would think, with her having been in V4M before this, it’s too recent for corpo-to-corpo, but then, Ham (her indie persona) went on complete hiatus at the same time, so not impossible?
Look out for this one. Shizukougames.
Graduated end of february.

She’s in Globie.
edit: four to match Advent's four makes way more sense. But a multiple personality vtuber would be funny as fuck, be honest.
It’s only four if you count FuwaMoco as one person.
Damn those are NijiEn names
Huh, they are. Western-format names.
Nevermind the chuuni one. But Raora Panthera (Elira Pandora), Gigi Murin (Petra Gurin)... Is Holo just outright trolling the competition now?

I do kind of want an Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way debut...
Oh, my goodness, they are
I don't think Gura would graduate unless Fuwamoco (And Pekora/Marine for that matter) actually surpassed her, which isn't happening any time ever (Well maybe Pekora and Marine)
After surviving so long, barely active, it would feel like the world is crumbling.
I'm going take a guess and assume that the woman with the flame coming out of her cleavage is Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame.
edit:
From Left > Right
Roara Panthera (she's a tiger cat lady)
Cecilia Immergreen (she is green)
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame. (she's got blood-red hair and flame titties)
Gigi Murin (process of elimination)
Nah, they’re all names that make no sense (/s /j)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
costco Ironlungmouse, greatvalue maid mint, ollie before she died and land gura but less inbreed looking.
Red hair looks like she stole IRyS 1.0's clothes lol
irys-profile-illustration-by-redjuice-2021.png

Also, something something webdevs.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ex_lurker

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Negzana

nigga that's matsuri :gloomiLaugh:
Literally all of Gen 1 aside for Fubuki and Haachama do e-whore activities (Still love you Aki), and Haachama did r34 review streams and even voiced over outright hentai of herself back in 2021.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Literally all of Gen 1 aside for Fubuki and Haachama do e-whore activities
fucking broken images:annoyedpippa: hold on
1649476046815.png
back on track

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

z79zwv.jpg

:Ame-BOO:
They're not bad designs but these look like your dime a dozen gacha waifus. They also made another irys, her clothes and color palette is very similar to her. These orientals need to lay off from the fantasy isekai designs :urtearingmeapart:

niggaphil

Top Bottom