"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

finally found the PL for the brit

"I Was The Longest Reigning Monarch of England And Got Reincarnated As A Vtuber" Coming to Crunchyroll in 2025.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine if this were the case. You would oshi so hard. That would be the most Brit vtuber to ever Brit.
i would fucking ascend to godhood

USS IOWA

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

VSoyBoy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Seems she nuked everything on her channel a couple months ago.

Also I can't find a clip of it but guess who loved doing the ojou-sama impression?

So frontrunners
Elizabeth - Eilemonty British singer nuked content two months ago does an ojou-sama impression
Cecilia - Soyapoya German violinist
Raora - Yuuniho Italian artist style match
Gigi - Biscotti/Hampwn doodles look the same

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
An actual Nijisister got in :whatastory:

1718810020102375.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She has been a fan of hololive for a while now too.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also I can't find a clip of it but guess who loved doing the ojou-sama impression?

So frontrunners
Elizabeth - Eilemonty
Cecilia - Soyapoya
Raora - Yuuniho
Gigi - Biscotti/Hampwn
I think this is a pretty good gen. Many crowd favorites and some of the top EU vtubing talents, at least the ones who aren't too big to go corpo.

Also absolutely attacking the EU+EN market in a way no one but Globie has done yet. It's exactly the Hololive way - they're still the company that takes the first step despite everything the competitors try. Expect a scramble for the scraps among small corpo in the next 6 months.

And holy shit Kiara is going to be over the moon.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

VSoyBoy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Bro if she's Eilemonty that would be huge
I went to find her Vtuber impressions video and she nuked her content I think we got her bros
Luckily lots of Vtubers reacted to it

Calli commented about her on stream too. Would be amazing if it's actually her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So not only will she collab with Zen and the HoloBoys, but a Vox collab is on the Table? /vt/ will be thrilled. As will this place to be honest.
nah. I dont care if she is the biggest whore in vtuber history but a collab with vox? I will anti harder than aka split.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
So that's case closed then, often times if a vtuber is nuking their old content two things had happened, They either get cancellef or gotten in with a company.
4, technically: They're trying to play the algorithm or rebranded from IRL to a Vtuber but yeah it's generally the first 2.

Ensok

Early Adopter
The mlp and hololive connection grows.

VSoyBoy

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Being realistic, the farthest HoloEN ranges is Ironmouse, regardless of PL connections. I'd say Niji girls but that's been scant since Selen. With this new gen I'd say the worst new collab we'll see is Merryweather, but Calli already hires him so...

And maybe V4M but those girls are already in the Kiara/Ollie orbit.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So not only will she collab with Zen and the HoloBoys, but a NijiMen collab is on the Table? /vt/ will be thrilled. As will this place to be honest.
She is one of Zen's mamas lol

2021​

On 24 January, Zentreya debuted her first 2D avatar created by Yuniiho. This was a step up of her dragon form with a new style, now wearing a new hairstyle of her ponytail and bangs, red vest with leather straps and spikes. For the bottom, Zen features a black leather skirt, metal choker and black high heels all with crosses attached to them.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'd say Niji girls but that's been scant since Selen.
I don't remember Selen collabing with the HoloEN girls that often outside of the 1 collab with Ame and Mumei. Selen mostly collabed with the dudes. Pomu collabed quite frequently with Kiara and Nerissa still occasionally collabs with Reimu iirc.

Top Bottom