"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I don't think comparing the two is fair, since Ina was one of the first corpo ENtubers, and her background as a gacha artist is really niche. Raora on the other hand is extremely well known in the vtubing scene, mother to several streamers, and a prolific hentai artist. I'm not surprised.
She draws hentai?
:nenebased:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Im curious for the pre-myth fans, when ina debuted, was there this much fanarts for her? Raora is getting an insane amount of fanarts from insanely good artists. Being an known artist herself is playing a big role so im curious about Ina. Was it the same?
When ina debuted Holo had a growing, but still small, presence in the EN side and not many of their JP fans were willing to care about gaijin gens (ID had been a disappointing experiment earlier that year) so no, she got about as much art as the others. There's also the fact they didn't reveal Ina's artist side until she did it herself on debut, or really the skills of any of the original 5 which they also didn't do with council if you remember.

They have only started emphasizing personalities and skillsets since Advent. And Holo has a fuckton of fanartists in EN now which immediately descend on anything new.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
How many Myth were actually identified pre debut? That, and one's willingness to share with artist friends, would have a rather significant impact on the amount of pre debut art.

Iirc Calli was identified the fasted. Once it was revealed that she was a female rapper who raps in both english and japanese and lives in Japan, the uncertainty collapsed to 0, as there was pretty much only DemonDice who fit that criteria.

nitsuj293

Meanwhile Hololive:

I blieve panty-chan spent all of her preptime thirst drawing herself.

Artist showing off her chops, time well spent

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Im curious for the pre-myth fans, when ina debuted, was there this much fanarts for her? Raora is getting an insane amount of fanarts from insanely good artists. Being an known artist herself is playing a big role so im curious about Ina. Was it the same?
I don't think comparing the two is fair, since Ina was one of the first corpo ENtubers, and her background as a gacha artist is really niche. Raora on the other hand is extremely well known in the vtubing scene, mother to several streamers, and a prolific hentai artist. I'm not surprised.
Correct me if I'm wrong but before Myth Nagu was a loner who kept to herself and didn't have friends in the community

Yunii on the other hand was a part of Vyugen the friend group of top artists in the vtubing community consisting of

Not to mention all the other artist connections she would have made through them it is no surprise that all the artists are focusing on her

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She draws spicy content for sure.

This is the first time I hear her voice and it's much deeper than I expected, it will take me some time getting used it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This is the first time I hear her voice and it's much deeper than I expected, it will take me some time getting used it.
Not me. That's some high class ear chocolate.

EDIT: Put it this way, her voice sounds the way her art looks.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Korone will be doing a watchalong too! :koronehappyl:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

MiscellaneousVaried

An Channel Called MelonSoda Ch ( @MelonSodaBB On YouTube Created An
Compilation Of Gigi Murin Of Hololive Justice ( Hololive EN Gen 4 ) Drawings and Interactions On Twitter / " X.com " Called
" HoloJustice Twitter Debut: Gigi Murin, The Artistic Little Gremlin [ Hololive EN ] "

The Zany Interactions Between Gigi Murin And Other Hololive Members Is So Fun and Chaotic , And I think it's Worth Watching !!

Attachments

• 20240621_152350.jpg
    20240621_152350.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 11

Kalion

:)

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Bronze

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

FOUR EARS?
FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Hears in quadraphonic stereo. Also when she gets her glasses upgrade, she'll need a place to set the arms of the frame.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Negzana

Still crazy how soon this new gen is, it's only been like 4 months since Advent right?

Top Bottom