"I hate everyone, I hate this game, but most of all I hate myself"IRyS

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Wixoyu

God's Strongest Dragoon

Still crazy how soon this new gen is, it's only been like 4 months since Advent right?
It's been 11 months. Advent debuted when we exploded Nolan's penis.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Still crazy how soon this new gen is, it's only been like 4 months since Advent right?
Hmmm. Maybe if we go by your Harvest Moon calendar.

Negzana

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Advent? What are you guys talking about? I thought this thread was for EN3:
062122.PNG

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli and Kiara actually talk about that here it's been 11months which is also the distance between myth and council,and hope was one month before that

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Calli and Kiara actually talk about that here it's been 11months which is also the distance between myth and council,and hope was one month before that

Idk why so many people are freaking out about "HOW SOON THEY MADE ANOTHER ONE?!" I think the two year gap between EN 2 and 3 really fucked with some people's time frame. I still remember 2019-2020 when Cover used to debut new gens every couple months.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

So Myth are gilfs now :shiinastare:

VTuberBobDole

Sheesh, I swear holo likes to announce debuts when I'm on vacation and have crappy or no internet. Happened with Advent as well (if I remember correctly)! Luckily I'm back in time to watch the actual debuts and catch up on the thread here. Seems like all PL identities are pretty much know with the only questionable one being Gigi? She is who I'm most interested in, as the most likely kusogaki/bratty/meme-y one. Cecilia & Roara I'll wait and see. If redhead ERB is the deep voice, ojou-sama type though, I'm out immediately on her. Only a couple hours until we find out!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not really. After the stuff with Sayu and Doki she basically flipped to a hard anti. She probably supports the people there she can trust, but she unequivocally hates the company right now.
In fact, I believe Yunii reached out to Sayu herself to offer to make her the model. So I don't doubt she has knowledge of what actually happened.
There's an Italian hag, I've already won if that PL is true.
Christmas cake, not hag. Small correction.
She draws spicy content for sure.

Man I can't wait til Tomorrow. She was one of my favorite indies to watch, and I can't wait to see her again. Holo really picked up a great entertainer.

Stunned But Dumb

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In 2020 they were arguing about how woke the gen was just after debut instead.

dark

traps

Stunned But Dumb

dark

traps
I fully respect joining a forum just to one-up someone in a shitpost. Bravo my guy and welcome
i was originally here copium and all, hoping that holojustice GG was the EX idol-en doggo. She deserved a better corpo after that walmart Korone redebut and donathon fiasco. after lurking moar, i realize it wasn't. BUT THEN, i saw your masterpiece and i just couldn't help myself.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Some more evidence for Biscotti Gigi's location
Screenshot_20240621-175005.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I want murin to be a complete fucking nobody who ends up being a monster in numbers and popularity.

Top Bottom