"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Stunned But Dumb

Void Scribas

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Some more evidence for biscotti
View attachment 72162
Again, pretty sure Bisco is Euro. Might have been something she said in a stream, or some other piece of information that imprinted on my mind, but at some point I made the connection, "Ah, so she's from Europe then."

E: Definitely not from SEA, that's for sure:

A
E2: In any case, I think we might have a bigger issue at hand, if Gigi really is her:

A
E3: Ok, so she's probably US PDT, not Euro, judging by this Tweet (She was at Anime Expo 2023):

A
Still wondering about her mystery accent though.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Tbf I don't think cover has ever explicitly stated all of Justice are European
Agreed, it sounds like a Homostars Armis situation where two (I ithink?) of the talents are from the Philippines. But it's not HoloStars PH, the rest are from elsewhere.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Agreed, it sounds like a Homostars Armis situation where two (I ithink?) of the talents are from the Philippines. But it's not HoloStars PH, the rest are from elsewhere.
I mean... most small agencies are full of chinks, gooks, flips, and general SEA second-generation immigrant babies and they're still called "EN"

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm still surprised they hired actual SEA people living in SEA.
I think not even NijiEN has done that? Millie is Filipino but she lives in Canada.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Day 1 debuts:

Day 1 Watchalong roundup:

Advent

Da boyz

Doggo

Wigger-daisenpai

ID gals

tgmslc

It's like Jim Sterling. I am not an idiot, I get that corpos aren't my friends, now could you please continue with the actual theme of the video instead of repeating "Corporations aren't your friends" 2-3 times per sentence?
Oh god, it feels so sanity-restoring to see another human being share that same opinion. I was even okay with the Stephanie Sterling trans thing, just... girl can you shut the fuck up about how all corporations are evil? For once? For two goddamn seconds??? I had to unsub forever when it felt like it had become Communist propaganda drilling into my skull.

F I R E C R A C K E R S

It has never felt better to be a Hololive fan than right now. I'm so happy.
:sanasmile:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
:BijouBijou: demands to be called senpai and to be respected.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Day 1 debuts:

Advent

Da boyz

Doggo

Wigger-daisenpai

ID gals

Thanks, I never had a watchalong up for one of these before. Think I'll pick the ID girls tonight.

EDIT: They're speaking ID, shockingly, but it's cool somebody's translating in the chat and LiveTL works well. Also I'm mainly here for laughs, gasps, and screams so whatever.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Day 1 debuts:

Advent

Da boyz

Doggo

Wigger-daisenpai

ID gals

Also have hwikky's watchalong, a fan that went to Holo fes this and last year and made videos about going there, quite insightful.

My only "watchalong" will be this thread tho.

akaaoi

I'm feeling a little bit dumber now that it took Fuwamoco pointing it out (in their watchalong) for me to realise that GG Murin could be read as "gremlin".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
gkj0mu.png

Nolan, if you're here I just want you to know you're a pathetic bitch who should stay banned, deserves to be thrown into streets, and probably deserved to be smacked some more by your alcoholic parents for how poorly you treat your dead sister's dog.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
It started. There's choirs and shit.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What the fuck...?

Top Bottom