"RUST reminds me that Pondelion, the mascot of Mister Donut, also eats himself and live. He calls it the ultimate self-sufficiency, eating himself to live; The source of the nutrients that keep him alive is a mystery"Pako

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hated all of them.
GRADUATE, GRADUATE, GRADUATE!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Nailed the contrast of the debuts. Is Soya seiso vs. Yuni degen? Super curious how they mesh now.

RiverBear

Both girls were pretty good gets for Hololive
Personally cant wait for Cecilia because I've always wanted a Violinist in Holo

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Well that was pretty neat. Sadly the dice rolling segment of her stream was really a slog for me. She seems fun but god I just did not give a shit about the dice rolling.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If she was a 3rd worlder we usually get entertainment and tech 5 years down the line, she can be 25-32.
Well, close enough considering what most of HoloEN is lol.

Still so far Cover's talent scouts are still acing their jobs. Finally an EN Hag of our own and another little shit from the look of it. Should be some fun times.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Gigi seems to lean more towards outright crazy than the other small "airhead/gremlin" types.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Time for me to numberfag about their peak live CCV. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Elizabeth’s live CCV peaked at 122k and Gigi Murin’s live CCV peaked at 119k. That’s all, gentlemen. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Edit: I forgot to add “live”.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
There was no way to follow up ERB, and I think Gigi did what she wanted to with her debut (Heavy audience involvement), but it felt like the "flow" of her debut wasn't that smooth. Interested to see how she'll grow though.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I just hope all the debuts are similar numbers cause otherwise I would feel bad.

mismatch

Time for me to numberfag about their peak CCV. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Elizabeth’s live CCV peaked at 122k and Gigi Murin’s CCV peaked at 119k. That’s all, gentlemen. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
So advent still holding the crown for now.

RiverBear

Time for me to numberfag about their peak live CCV. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Elizabeth’s live CCV peaked at 122k and Gigi Murin’s live CCV peaked at 119k. That’s all, gentlemen. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
Edit: I forgot to add “live”.
HAGS > KANI

THE MATH DOESNT LIE

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So advent still holding the crown for now.
Advent benefited from 2 year debut drought, I honestly did not expect these girls to crack 100k

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nailed the contrast of the debuts. Is Soya seiso vs. Yuni degen? Super curious how they mesh now.
Soya is German, so no, she is ubermensch, from what I have seen.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Time for me to numberfag about their peak CCV. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Elizabeth’s live CCV peaked at 122k and Gigi Murin’s CCV peaked at 119k. That’s all, gentlemen. :Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
This only reminds me of how funny it is that the biggest debut of all time is Pekora's mom.

mismatch

I will say that I'm very happy that Calli will finally have another wine mom to join her in EN. May she and our new british queen be friends forever.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I will say that I'm very happy that Calli will finally have another wine mom to join her in EN. May she and our new british queen be friends forever.
She is going emoi hours now, reminiscing on how it was back when they debuted.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I hated all of them.
GRADUATE, GRADUATE, GRADUATE!
240622-013641.png

Also don't short the brit as ERB, it's wires as Epic Rap Battles for me. :panik:

mismatch

This only reminds me of how funny it is that the biggest debut of all time is Pekora's mom.
Nothing competes with the power of a RILF.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Fun thread everyone, I had fun. I'll just take off now and leave the numberfaggets to dick measure who's had or will have the largest debut CCV, which will mean nothing because a month from now each of the new girls will plateau to a steady 2k~5k for the remainder of the year. And the cycle thus continues.

Top Bottom