"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

HoloEN4 - holoJustice: Speculation/Discussion/Debut Liveposting

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
She almost got me because i like cute and cheerful girls but i thankfully remembered that it was all a trap to distract me :BijouBijou:
Good Night Asylum :)

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Ok, I'm sold.
I will look forward to what Gigi will be cooking up.
Also watching @Sh4gg1 finding his Oshi again was a wholesome experience, especially for me.

Soo far, Elizabeth have been my favorite out of EN 4(Music will always be my favorite part of Hololive), Can't wait for tomorrow for the other two, especially for Cecilia because of her talent with the violin and her being German.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
This only reminds me of how funny it is that the biggest debut of all time is Pekora's mom.
I mean... that's just Pekora's power at work. Normal streams have 25k+ views, anything special she does can crack 100k, and anything extra special almost double that again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She almost got me because i like cute and cheerful girls but i thankfully remembered that it was all a trap to distract me :BijouBijou:
How long will it take for GOD'S STRONGEST BRAVE ANTI to fall to the gremlin-spy's wiles? We should start a counter.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Fun thread everyone, I had fun. I'll just take off now and leave the numberfaggets to dick measure who's had or will have the largest debut CCV, which will mean nothing because a month from now each of the new girls will plateau to a steady 2k~5k for the remainder of the year. And the cycle thus continues.
I know, but it’s quite fun to record/archive who has higher or lower CCV during debut.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol /vt/ is so fun to read rn, the unicorns are fucking FUMING.

dark

traps
how i feel after collab ban is lifted.
collab.png

Serbian Peacemakers

Really like Gigi, I am sad the Rrats about her being a Frenchie turned out to be wrong, but she's still really entertaining.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I don't know if I'll be able to watch the other two debuts tomorrow. Let me know if they're who we think they are.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
you should be BRAVE and let her BRAVE into your heart :smugrys:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know if I'll be able to watch the other two debuts tomorrow. Let me know if they're who we think they are.
Those two are pretty much confirmed, the shaky ones were right either way.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'd be shocked if we miss on any of tomorrow's talents. Today were the ones I wasn't too sure on. Violin player and cultured artist have to be them.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'd be shocked if we miss on any of tomorrow's talents. Today were the ones I wasn't too sure on. Violin player and cultured artist have to be them.
Some people of trust already snitched on Soya > Cecilia, and if the Pink Panther isn't Yuniiho I'd eat an acryllic stand as well (I don't own any, don't get your hopes up).

The Rrat

Early Adopter

In case anyone wanted to rewatch the goofy ahh TakaMori skit.
:BijouBijou:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I can't wait for my husky voiced Italian to be back and we can call her a cat and she has to fucking deal with it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Worth mentioning, there was a lot of animation work in these. I don't remember there being so many animations in debuts before, that seems to have been something that Myth and Council had to work towards.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Some people of trust already snitched on Soya > Cecilia, and if the Pink Panther isn't Yuniiho I'd eat an acryllic stand as well (I don't own any, don't get your hopes up).
@proctor check his ip address and we can donate so you can send him an acrylic stand :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Worth mentioning, there was a lot of animation work in these. I don't remember there being so many animations in debuts before, that seems to have been something that Myth and Council had to work towards.
Myth to Council had basically no direction or worthwhile support for their debuts. Tempus and especially Advent got so much better because Myth and Council pushed hard to get more support for debutees.

Top Bottom